What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

You need to read the meaning of the word unscathed

Alright, I give you that one. However, Pakistan still stands and it is a nuclear power, and it has a powerful ally that is the opposite of America.

- No it wasn't 'your territory', they were Pakistani people who Pakistan should've fought for, should've defended, not turn them against. Legitimate enmity within mattered more than the enemy in between.- You lost half the country and instead of reading about the mistakes made, the crimes committed, accepting, owning and learning from them, you concluded that we came out unscathed.

To say that Bangladesh was gonna remain part of Pakistan, with an enemy territory spread over a thousand miles. Come on dude, anyone with even half a brain knows it wasn't going to be a fair fight. As for Pakistan fighting for its people is concerned, tell me when not has Pakistan done so? Yet till this day, there are confounded buffoons living amongst us, who support political traitors, thieves, murderers and liars like Diesel-Mullah, Zardari, Nawaz, Bilawal, Shabaz, Altaf and so on. So you talk about Pakistan not fighting for its people, is nothing more than a load of crock!

- Spare the emotional religious rhetoric.

Well how the tables have turned. I suggest you look up the definition of the word religion. Islam isn't a religion, it is a way of life, you either are or you're not in Islam. There is no "Cafeteria Muslim", for when you go six feet under, Maalik-ul-Maut isn't going to concede a millimeter on the Three Questions asked.

So your remark about "emotional rhetoric" is as hollow as your understanding of Islam. Emotions are reserved only for Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah.

- Last I checked, Afghanistan hated Pakistan, both allege each other of terrorism so one country has to be wrong and unIslamic, take your pick.

You're quick to jump on the assumption where Afghans hate Pakistanis, yet I was born in Qandhar and have lived nearly all of my life in Parachinar, Pakistan. I consider myself as much Afghan, as I do a Pakistani. But more than either nationality, I am a Muslim first and foremost. The whole "hatred" remark you are speaking of, is more politicized than anything else.

Name calling in an environment fragmented on both sides of the Durand Line, where Afghans have traitors like the Hazaris, Farsibans, Uzbeks and Tajiks in their midst who ally with the likes of india and america. And on the other side you have Patwaris, Wadayrah-Slaves and Liberal Coconuts (who consider themselves more white than white people themselves) supporting factually proven traitors to the state, like Nawaz, Zardari, Diesel-Mullah and Altaf.

Of course I do not expect the likes of you to ever be clued up enough to positively identify the forces who have used every opportunity to divide and destroy Pakistan and Afghanistan. Be it india with their BLA/BLF psychotic-murderers sponsored and supported via Afghan soil or be it america with it's whole sale import of ISIS-Nusra terrorists from Syria, Libya and Iraq.

I don't recall the last time the two bastions of Islam i.e. Pakistan and Afghanistan having whispered about grave crimes against Muslims in China or elsewhere.

Yeah, says the guy waist deep in Western Media brainwash program. If you're so clued up on the whole situation happening against Muslims, then you would know the perpetrators of such acts sit in Washington DC, London and Paris. It is the West that supplied weapons by the truck loads to the terrorists, whom they deem as freedom fighters. It is the West who has been barking like a street-mutt about regime change in Syria, Iraq, Libya and Iran. As for Uyghurs and Rohingyas, both are nationalistic issues not one related to Islam. The oppression is undeniable and is condemnable, but when you have the clandestine agencies working relentlessly to destabilize the region surrounding China and Russia. Then people like you ought to shut-up about non-starter topics.

Syrians, Iraqis and Libyans are native Arabs, they are born with that language and don't have to read a translation like you or I so stop sitting here in your armchair and judging that Islam isn't practiced in places you have likely never visited.

Bravo!!!! A round of applause for the "ethnic language" jibe. Is that all you got? Or would you rather get to responding to my statements and quotes of the Holy Quran? No? ..... Yeah I thought as much! People like you go on personal attacks to provoke those who stand up against lies and deception. Predictable and pathetic tactic of those who haven't bothered to go to the Holy Qur'an for guidance.

So you can either keep yapping like a mindless buffoon, or respond to the quotes of the Holy Quran, with facts.

- I have recently seen an Imam (exactly the same as I see in Pakistan) blessing an Indian Rafale. The same guy could've been an Imam in Pakistan if it hadn't been an accident of birth and you would've seen him proudly summon wrath of JF17s on India. Again, Islam isn't an Imam, but 99.9% of those lecturing about Islam aren't the ones following it. I digress.

What gibberish are you spewing? What Imam? What utter nonsense are you babbling about? Lecturing about Islam? You really have lost your marbles, haven't you. Responding to those who advocate the recognition of israel, of course I am going to go to the Holy Quran, seek guidance from there and respond. Unlike you, I do not go and quote tom, dick or harry for knowledge, I go to the source of knowledge which is the word of Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah in the Holy Quran.

As for following Islam ..... spare me your utter state of jahiliyyah, but I am not the one chanting and encouraging other nations to recognize the illegal, illegitimate, liar, murderer and fascist state of zionist isreal. On the contrary, I stand firm by Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam and the Holy Quran, and denounce the very creation of this illegal and criminal state, every step of the way.

You can go ahead like a good little brainwashed pony and join your Najdi friends to recognize the state, while blabbering about others not following Islam. You are arguments are laughable, devoid of any intellect or substance.

- Do I need to remind you Israel is less than a tenth in size and has less than 1/20th the population of Pakistan, they don't practice Islam but they rule with an iron fist and there is nothing any of the 50 Muslim majority countries can do.

Ah look, there it is again! A comment from a guy who has not bothered at all to go read the Holy Quran.

You do not need to tell me about israel, I have been studying their kind for a long time. And anyone one who actually knows how to use their brains, knows that israel without consistent, uninterrupted spoon feeding of massive financial, political and military aid, would be weaker the Island Nation of Trinidad and Tobago.

- None of the most powerful, most disciplined, most happy and least corrupt nations in the world currently list Islam as the majority religion. Innovation, human capital and discipline which aren't exclusive to Islam are important in ensuring success of nations! Again, we aren't talking afterlife, you can spare that for a sermon later!

Listen up, chipmunk ..... how about you go munch on some more nuts, and leave the intellectual work to those who actually use their brain. Now run along like a good little chipmunk!!!

Image not clear enough to make any positive identification. But by judging the length of the canopy I would say it seems to be a "Bravo".

If its a recent photo than b in primer shud not b in it as its in production in Pakistan not in China I believe

- I am intrigued as to what your source of information is for this. Wiki didn't have anything on WS-19 until Dec 2019 and the only entry in the past 12 months added for WS-19 is that its slated to be used in (no prizes for guessing) JF17 and J31. Not saying Wiki is a supremely reliable source but at least WS-13 has a decade long stream of articles dedicated to it compared to WS-19 which is fairly new. WS-13 has always been tipped to power J31 and JF17 and now its WS-19 so are we sure they are entirely different projects and not a case of rebadging.
- I am curious, if WS-19 can replace WS-13 on FC-31, what stops it from replacing WS-13 that was slated for JF-17. Again it is not to argue that block 3 will have a Chinese Engine but to understand why we are making assumptions that WS-19 cannot logically replace RD93 on JF17. My premise wasn't that WS-13 is good enough, it was that there is ample impetus for PAF/China to replace RD93.

Technically no issue used WS-19 for JF-17, just mainly on PAF already have maintenance team & parts, also experience with RD-93 for currently JF-17, is unlikely switch to WS-13/WS-19 engine due need setup extra team to maintenance different plane/engine.
WS-13E used in FC-31 v2 testing. seems now China develop WS-13IPE to match RD-93MA.
WS-19 is final target engine for FC-31

I sincerely believe that paf will get advance blk 3 next year and will come with bang
It is on the assembly line if not already built. I suspect some minor glitches are being sorted out. It is a technological leap for us and I am sure people are very eagerly awaiting its arrival both in and out of PAF.
A

Can't wait to see people on the east going bonkers as soon as the video and image circulate

That day will be a history in making also as paf will get the most advance fighter from east not from the west

Also , it will sent the rafel operating Iaf ego very badly

It is on the assembly line if not already built. I suspect some minor glitches are being sorted out. It is a technological leap for us and I am sure people are very eagerly awaiting its arrival both in and out of PAF.
A
If it is on assembly line in Pakistan than it's almost impossible to hide any news leak.

Back
Top Bottom