What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

So we can say that Chinese are pushing hard to take some market share from well established mil aviation giants. It looks like they will replace Russians in that regard first. I am saying this because with such advancements, Chinese are introducing new tech in their later products while even the most sophisticated Russian jets like SU-57 Felon, have legacy systems like traditional IRST mounted in front of cockpit while we can see planes like F-35 and J-20 have moved towards more advanced Electro-optical Distributed Aperture System (EoDAS) like The AN/AAQ-37. Even J-20 have embedded Chinese counterpart in its body. Even design wise, J-20 looks more advanced than SU-57.

So we can say that Chinese are pushing hard to take some market share from well established mil aviation giants. It looks like they will replace Russians in that regard first. I am saying this because with such advancements, Chinese are introducing new tech in their later products while even the most sophisticated Russian jets like SU-57 Felon, have legacy systems like traditional IRST mounted in front of cockpit while we can see planes like F-35 and J-20 have moved towards more advanced Electro-optical Distributed Aperture System (EoDAS) like The AN/AAQ-37. Even J-20 have embedded Chinese counterpart in its body. Even design wise, J-20 looks more advanced than SU-57.

J-20 is the most advanced 5th generation jet and I can say that with confidence.

The F-22A was designed/developed in the 80's with the full focus at that time being the USSR. The F-22s range therefore is fairly short because it was intended to fight over land not the pacific ocean as would the case be with China.

The J-20 was developed in the last 2010s. It is designed with the latest semiconductor, radio, avionics, electronics, etc... The F-22 was produced in the 1990s and then stopped. Hasnt been in production for over a decade.

The F-35 stands a better chance again the J-20 tbh, because its technology and sensors are ages ahead of the F-22.

Mentioning Thunder Block-III, China and all that coming from PM Azad Kashmir in these times is more of alignment of region and how the face-off going to be for Rafale mantra force. More of a clear policy by making statement about defence product.
So no credibility in this tweet?

well chinese don't have just jf-17 project
ws-13E is alternative for jf-17 and also for J-31,JH-7,J-35 ,Stealth drone bombers etc
PAF will go with RD-93MA
He didn't mentioned any specific name of the engine. He just said that Chinese have spent billion of dollar to mature its engine technology.

Mentioning Thunder Block-III, China and all that coming from PM Azad Kashmir in these times is more of alignment of region and how the face-off going to be for Rafale mantra force. More of a clear policy by making statement about defence product.
Is this really PM Azad Kashmir's verified account?

J-20 is the most advanced 5th generation jet and I can say that with confidence.

The F-22A was designed/developed in the 80's with the full focus at that time being the USSR. The F-22s range therefore is fairly short because it was intended to fight over land not the pacific ocean as would the case be with China.

The J-20 was developed in the last 2010s. It is designed with the latest semiconductor, radio, avionics, electronics, etc... The F-22 was produced in the 1990s and then stopped. Hasnt been in production for over a decade.

The F-35 stands a better chance again the J-20 tbh, because its technology and sensors are ages ahead of the F-22.
Exactly! That's why I consider F-35 and J-20 as 2 most sophisticated fighters right now. I sometime wonder if JF-17 can incorporate 2 or 4 sensors of EOTS-86 (even a scaled down version will do) which is J-20's EoDAS, it will surpass almost all 4/4.5Gen fighters in sensor fusion. I don't know how good it is compared to AN/AAQ-37 of F-35 which have demonstrated in 2012 picking up a rocket launch from insane 1300 KM distance.

Back
Top Bottom