What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Even I shared these pictures earlier in Block-B thread, I am pretty much convinced that by appearance of canopy size, the frame number on fuselage under canopy & hinged canopy opening sideways validates it to be Block-B frames. Also, Block-III is in China.

Final Assembly at pac plus majority of changes may be avionics and sub components and not major structural any way avm said block 3 is being built and first two may be at China but follow on aircraft part already in pipeline which was also state in I janes by chief

Final Assembly at pac plus majority of changes may be avionics and sub components and not major structural any way avm said block 3 is being built and first two may be at China but follow on aircraft part already in pipeline which was also state in I janes by chief

Final assembly can be said in regard to serial production but I am not seeing Block-III frame particularly in this program. Furthermore, IIIPT1 may fly first in China.

Yes, Block-B is what Block-III may looks like or pretty much represent the same bird but these are our Block-B frames for total 8 by the end of year. Block-III will be based upon Block-B at large but does not mean these are Block-III. That particular air-frame will be flying in November, may be. I can be wrong in info as such but that is what I have all to say.

Sure, but i stick to my gun.

Back
Top Bottom