What's new

JF-17 at Zuhai Air Show 2010

can the original posters or the moderators please remove the duplicate and quadruplicate images and videos? it will make this thread less bulky and save the bandwidth as well.
secondly almost 50% or more pictures are non-JF-17. either the thread name should be changed or these pictures be moved to a thread called Zuhai Air show. Because the thread name doesn’t seem justified. e.g. this page has 25 non-JH-17 pictures and 20 JF-17 pictures +3 videos.

No offence to J-10s. I admire them and other planes but I am only interested in JF-17 at the moment

I had tears of joy in my eyes, an uplifting spirit on seeing the goodbye by our boyz, luv each one of them from the core.... They R Second To None.... PAF Zindabad, Pakistan Payndabad

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Thanks Houshanghai....

A great show but the political slogans by a supposedly "professional" force was just plain scary and distasteful - the OIC should be taken to task and steps to ensure that it will not happen again .

Either you lot want to play ostrich or you actually missed the "Pakistan ka Mutlab kya...." by professional soldiers on an official mission.

Either you lot want to play ostrich or you actually missed the "Pakistan ka Mutlab kya...." by professional soldiers on an official mission.

Pakistan ka matlab Kiyaa..Laa Ilahaa Illallah?
Isnt that something we been chanting for over 60 years now and the main reason why Pakistan was created in the first place?

whats next..National anthem will be called political slogan? I am surprised.

A great show but the political slogans by a supposedly "professional" force

The slogan you mentioned is not a political slogan, thats the slogan of our existence, Pakistan's existence.

Yea I missed that
by the way in the current climate I dont mind it actually it is the ordinary people who need to come up and proclaim their religious alffliation & the reason for the Pakistani creation
we need to break Mullah's monopoly on the faith.

ok, if that happened in the airshow then maybe this slogan was misplaced .. it is debatable and specially keeping in mind Chinese hosts sensitivities.

but broadly speaking chanting Allah o Akbar and Ya Ali should be the war cry and motivation of the proud forces & patriotic Pakistanis.

there is a great danger that this thread is going to get off rail now.

Mods please keep an eye from this point on
my humble request to all members.. please calmn down and dont start a flame war
:pakistan:

Precisely - It is entirely inappropriate in it's context - the PAF personnel at Zhuhai were guests of the Chinese state, and should have comported themselves as good guests. What if tomorrow this is picked up by those who seek to create mischief in China by using Islam as a political slogan?? Will Pakistanis want to accept responsibility for that??

Look, we have argued that our Indian friends bring a parochial view and way of expressing, to our discussions - and was this behavior not exactly the same?? There is a time and place for particular behaviors, an international air show where you are a guest, is certainly not the place to make embarrassing slogans which can be used against your guests - isn't that so?

There are cultural aspects to Pakistanis that ought to remain in Pakistan, their context is in Pakistan, they ought to remain in Pakistan and Pakistanis, where civilian or armed forces should learn to respect that reality.

Prophet Muhammad PBUH visited Jerusalem and met the respected priests there
when the time of prayer came the priests as a mark of His respect and being gracious hosts invited him to say prayers inside where the Aqsa Mosque stands now.

but the Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH politely declined and said his prayers outside saying that if He prays inside, then Muslims out of devotion for their Holy Prophet PBUH might seize the place from the Christians.

The moral here is our Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH taught us to observe and respect other religious sensitivities and culture of the hosts. This is stark contrast to what hate preachers like Abu Hamza in UK or Mullah Burqa of Lal Mosque preach today.

China has strong sensitivities towards political or religious statements and them being our only friends we should avoid trying to test their threshold of patience and friendship. Already gave them a lot of headache when the wahabi literature found its way from Pakistan to their Sinkiang province.

Back
Top Bottom