What's new

JF-17 at Zuhai Air Show 2010

Atleast something to see but that's just not best we can get.

This cameraman has got some serious problem.:crazy::wacko:Looks like he was too anxious and his hands were trembling while capturing the take off.He was zooming in and out like hell.

And i'm waiting for WAQAS119 here, he's gonna come and eat him to bones.:taz:
This won't serve anything for the HD videos he wanted.

And i'm waiting for WAQAS119 here, he's gonna come and eat him to bones.:taz:
This won't serve anything for the HD videos he wanted.

Can you give me the address of Cameraman?
nunu.gif
nunu.gif

Before judging the quality of the videos keep in mind that the weather was very foggy the commentator himself said that it is very unsatisfactory viewing due to poor weather conditions. The number of J 10s to take part in flying display was reduced to 4 from original 6. The air show will continue to 21st but does anyone know if we will get another flying display of Jf-17 perhaps on a better day.

Which is that missile at JF-17 wing tip (White color), below is the SD-10A

the chinese version of short range infra red PL5E or PL9C
JF-17 for PAF is also supposed to integrate AIM9 sidewinder.
cant tell if the one attached is sidewinder or its Chinese cousin. although my limited knowledge says its most likely one of the Chinese PLxx missiles (5E or 9C)

Damn the weather and CCTV's stupid cameramen
002.gif

CCTV‘s stupid were famous in china,chinese people often make Jokes about cctv in internet.They Fouled up a lot of big performances.
043.gif

look at pktv's jf17 programe
028.gif
why?

Last edited by a moderator:
How about a feature film with stoty weaved around JF-17?
Same as there were many Hollywood films with F-16s in focus...such as Tom Cruise's _________ well i forgot the name of the movie

Starring "Maulaa Jatt" with a Gandaasaa and big fat Anjuman dancing around JF-17....will be an award winner.

How about a feature film with stoty weaved around JF-17?
Same as there were many Hollywood films with F-16s in focus...such as Tom Cruise's _________ well i forgot the name of the movie

TOP GUN.:pop:( and those were the F-14s there.)
And looking at the current situation of Lollywood.They will make a mess of it.

Something like the Korean style Top Gun.

Apologies for the off topic post.

Guys, go here: Video: JF17 on display CCTV News - CNTV English

And watch the vids from 13-15 mins onward. It shows the JF-17 making its moves :smokin:

peace

in the last few minutes there are some maneuvers. I think much is held back but there is enough for the poeple (who have the know how).

there are some signature moves normally associated with F-16
and finally the vertical climb indeed is authentic. I looked at the screenshot image and thought it was just a patriotic photoshop :) but I stand corrected.

damn the fog and bad weather.

peace

in the last few minutes there are some maneuvers. I think much is held back but there is enough for the poeple (who have the know how).

there are some signature moves normally associated with F-16
and finally the vertical climb indeed is authentic. I looked at the screenshot image and thought it was just a patriotic photoshop :) but I stand corrected.

damn the fog and bad weather.

The video hangs at 2 minutes and wont go any further....Can somebody do us a favour and somehow upload it on youtube? Pliss pliss pliss

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom