What's new

JF-17 at Zuhai Air Show 2010

They probably did not need it..
if the ailerons can provide sufficient roll even at high supersonic speeds..why make the effort?
The best way to judge the roll rate.. look at the video.

ya i,ve seen it its quite quick and turn rate is too good.
i hope that would be done in next block Fully digital FBW control rather then partial....i guess its not a correct time to discuss this, time to see maneuvers and chill :cheers:

Last edited:
b1e37ac94983439bb9c0127cd3c56d57.jpg

741cf236f724e85babea8dbcca53858f.jpg

709cafc05841dab088532c65cfce98c6.jpg

this is j10 ?

guys i really wonder, what type of weapons does Pakistan have for these birds ? American or Chinese or both ???

Is there any missiles which made by Pakistan for using on jf17?

And one more question, is this bird can have Babur missile?

guys i really wonder, what type of weapons does Pakistan have for these birds ? American or Chinese or both ???

For now, Chinese missiles have been integrated, no US ones. But US can be integrated with it as it has western MIL-STD standard bus architecture, so no worries in that regard.

Babur is a land launched cruise missile, not to be launched from fighter aircraft, but Ra'ad CM can be and would be integrated with it, which is a Pakistan made cruise missile, plus other Pak made PGM as well as free fall bombs can also be integrated and will be done in near future.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

this is j10 ?

Yeah, they are checking out the J-10.

Originally Posted by TrMhMt

For now, Chinese missiles have been integrated, no US ones. But US can be integrated with it as it has western MIL-STD standard bus architecture, so no worries in that regard.

Babur is a land launched cruise missile, not to be launched from fighter aircraft, but Ra'ad CM can be and would be integrated with it, which is a Pakistan made cruise missile, plus other Pak made PGM as well as free fall bombs can also be integrated and will be done in near future.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Yeah, they are checking out the J-10.

sir jee u forgot somthing, JF-17 can load US made Sidewinder & GBU-10/12
i.e Paveway series .

It can use (Pakistani)H-4 BVR Missile,H-2 PGM, RAAD ALCM,HAJRA anti tank cluster bomb etc etc, as well as american,chinese and probably brazilian MARS-1 as well.

I am sorry to say but this video and another one are a big "FAIL"
this one only shows it crawling slowly to the runway with clips inserted of the flying J-10s and there is an other clip which also is painfully slow paced with J-17 on the ground for 99.9999% of the video and then take off and in the air for few second footage which is very bad and blurred.

either I am blind or I cant share the excitement but all the videos I have come accross are a big let down.

I am annoyed with the video titles as well they say JF-17 thunder and appart from some static shots mostly the J-10s are shown flying in the air.

They probably did not need it..
if the ailerons can provide sufficient roll even at high supersonic speeds..why make the effort?
The best way to judge the roll rate.. look at the video.

which video? I only seen two. one where it is still on the ground for the entire 5 minutes with few cut scenes of J-10s and another 2.26 minute video where for the first 2.16 minutes it is still on the runway and then about 4 to 5 second take off footage.

Its good that the camera man is not near me. if thats what he would have brought me at the end of the day then I would have shoved it up his where the sun doesnt shine (sorry I am very irritated with lack of flight viedo footage)

Last edited:
sir jee u forgot somthing, JF-17 can load US made Sidewinder & GBU-10/12
i.e Paveway series .

So it has capability to use US missiles but Pakistan prefers using Chinese missiles. am i correct?

So it has capability to use US missiles but Pakistan prefers using Chinese missiles. am i correct?

Brother all advanced and usefull missiles available can be used on JF-17.... including US,PAKISTANI,CHINESE,probably Brazilian or others.

Brother all advanced and usefull missiles available can be used on JF-17.... including US,PAKISTANI,CHINESE,probably Brazilian or others.

i got it bro. thanks !!! i believe its much much better than feeding from one source like using only US or Chinese weapons. That why i wanted to ask this question.

Back
Top Bottom