What's new

JF-17 at Zuhai Air Show 2010

b1e37ac94983439bb9c0127cd3c56d57.jpg

741cf236f724e85babea8dbcca53858f.jpg

709cafc05841dab088532c65cfce98c6.jpg

Congratulations to all Pakistani members...its a fine looking aircraft...looks like you guys pulled it off...150 of these will be a tremendous force multiplier. And as they say 'if it looks good...it fights good'.

P.S - i liked everything about the a/c except for the mid portion - looks very bulky.

from these pics it seems that the PAF tech-guys are getting advanced 'looks' at the J-10.

where are the chaff and flare dispensers. ?? :what:

Plus

it disappointed me. JFT ain't using horizontal stabilizer in roll axis with ailerons, which is called "asymmetric deflections" like advance fighters F-16,f-18 etc. only using tiny ailerons to roll a huge body. the area of JFT ailerons isn't that large to roll so quickly as if it stand against any advance fighter as compare to f16. :cray:

and for my Indian bros, i am just talking about the roll axis for comparison to f16 otherwise JFT has broken the limits :devil:...plz Dont troll on my point.

Last edited:
Its a shame that the weather is so fogy, makes for poor viewing and the commentators didnot have a whole lot of knowledge of the JF-17. It did look very nice though whatever was visible. Will they do the flying display again tomorow? and will the weahter be any good?

where are the chaff and flare dispensers. ?? :what:

Plus

it disappointed me. JFT ain't using horizontal stabilizer in roll axis with ailerons, which is called "asymmetric deflections" like advance fighters F-16,f-18 etc. only using tiny ailerons to roll a huge body. the area of JFT ailerons isn't that large to roll so quickly as if it stand against any advance fighter as compare to f16. :cray:

and for my Indian bros, i am just talking about the roll axis for comparison to f16 otherwise JFT has broken the limits :devil:...plz Dont troll on my point.

They probably did not need it..
if the ailerons can provide sufficient roll even at high supersonic speeds..why make the effort?
The best way to judge the roll rate.. look at the video.

Back
Top Bottom