What's new

Jews in Gujarat to receive minority status soon

Hindus by far and large face the most persecution by the State.

No more or less than any other community.

Maybe you get that impression because they also make up 4/5th of India.

But the laws are the same for all.

Cheers, Doc

Diamonds are in demand specially for industrial applications.
So do Gujaratis expect an inflow of Jewish businessman from Israel now that they have legal protection and the tax benefits which ofcourse are the real reason here if we get little serious about the discussion.

So Parsis are legally persecuted in India. That is shameful.

Legal protection??
They are entering India not Pakistan :p

Tax benefits, probably some, but giving bigger market to business and ease in setting up the business is the lolipop that indian government offers to majority of foreign investors.

You keep forgetting that the minorities in India by percentage are very insignificant and have little representation.
So even if they speak out it will never ever get the recognition. Its a way of life i guess in India to tolerate racism and abuse and just try and survive.

Hindus by far and large face the most persecution by the State.

If you would read more about India, you will find there is nothing as such hindu other than group of people who worship anything. So basically Hindus are big conglomorate of millions of tribes, beliefs and thoughts, they are as diversed as rainforest humus. To next door hindus could be completely different.

Racism could be there at some remote rural region, urbans majority dont have racism, but obviously cultural affinity is there, which happens across the globe.

When you put too many human beings in one small space with all sort of odds, there would be few sparks every now and then. Till the time majority of them dont catch up with spark to make fire, everything is fine.

Legal protection??
They are entering India not Pakistan :p

Tax benefits, probably some, but giving bigger market to business and ease in setting up the business is the lolipop that indian government offers to majority of foreign investors.

If you would read more about India, you will find there is nothing as such hindu other than group of people who worship anything. So basically Hindus are big conglomorate of millions of tribes, beliefs and thoughts, they are as diversed as rainforest humus. To next door hindus could be completely different.

Racism could be there at some remote rural region, urbans majority dont have racism, but obviously cultural affinity is there, which happens across the globe.

When you put too many human beings in one small space with all sort of odds, there would be few sparks every now and then. Till the time majority of them dont catch up with spark to make fire, everything is fine.

Pakistan is not the topic of discussion. I would request you to be civil in the discussion.

So the people of India have no clue on what the government has come up with or simply do not care? These business incentives usually account for major corruption scandals. But who cares.

Racism is part of culture in India. You can sugar coat it as much as you like but it aint going away.

And yes you are too populated for everyone's liking and need a depopulation drive. Call if you need help.

Thanks

Pakistan is not the topic of discussion. I would request you to be civil in the discussion.
And given below is your civility ?
And yes you are too populated for everyone's liking and need a depopulation drive. Call if you need help.

Getting back to topic..
So the people of India have no clue on what the government has come up with or simply do not care? These business incentives usually account for major corruption scandals. But who cares.
With digitization and single window clearance system, the scope for corruption has reduced majorly at least thats my understanding of the new system.

Most of this incentives have to made available to all, so business at large try to make benefits out of it.

Racism is part of culture in India. You can sugar coat it as much as you like but it aint going away.
I am not sugar coating, is just what you want to see.

Thanks
Civility will be questioned again if I try to answer it.
In sober way, akhand bharat scheme of Indians will gain them ample land to decongest :P

With digitization and single window clearance system, the scope for corruption has reduced majorly at least thats my understanding of the new system.

Most of this incentives have to made available to all, so business at large try to make benefits out of it.

But the new system is just a continuation of the old system which only benefits a small portion of the business community.

I am not sugar coating, is just what you want to see.

I am not Indian, I have nothing to do with India at large, but i am very much interested in entire salad bowl of cultures, practices and mixes of South Asian Countries.

It takes time to understand what is going on so if you are new to India or have limited resource, i can understand why you would feel that way.

Racism is ingrained in the Indian society no matter how subtle or hidden it is. You can see what you want to see and i will not gain anything in making you see what i have observed.

In sober way, akhand bharat scheme of Indians will gain them ample land to decongest :P

Not really.

And given below is your civility ?

Actually its my official stance on how to deal with India.

But the new system is just a continuation of the old system which only benefits a small portion of the business community.
I think here you experience in Pakistan is speaking more then reality.
India has huge SME, infact it would not be wrong to say its biggest SME market in world, thats what drives this gigantic economy.

Please read more about Indian economy and roles of SME, unless we see this aspect, one would never be able to understand how Indians made there life different from being one of the poverty hub to upcoming economy.
Somehow I see Bangladesh learning a lot from Indians SME's

It takes time to understand what is going on so if you are new to India or have limited resource, i can understand why you would feel that way.

Racism is ingrained in the Indian society no matter how subtle or hidden it is. You can see what you want to see and i will not gain anything in making you see what i have observed.

If would be false to say that Racism doesnt exist. It exist in yourself, your neighbourhood, it exists everywhere.
What matters is that how many can live in harmony and keep that feeling of racism in cold bucket.

And you can observe india only after traveling it across length and breath, if you are seeing india from media, then you are smelling the worst kind of shit, that sells because it smells...

I think here you experience in Pakistan is speaking more then reality.
India has huge SME, infact it would not be wrong to say its biggest SME market in world, thats what drives this gigantic economy.

Please read more about Indian economy and roles of SME, unless we see this aspect, one would never be able to understand how Indians made there life different from being one of the poverty hub to upcoming economy.
Somehow I see Bangladesh learning a lot from Indians SME's

If would be false to say that Racism doesnt exist. It exist in yourself, your neighbourhood, it exists everywhere.
What matters is that how many can live in harmony and keep that feeling of racism in cold bucket.

And you can observe india only after traveling it across length and breath, if you are seeing india from media, then you are smelling the worst kind of shit, that sells because it smells...

I do not rely on media specially western media.

But lets agree to disagree then.

@El Sidd

When some religion or faith in India is given minority status, that basically means one thing, that government cant interfere in the way you teach and preach your school or teh school of thought you adhere to . Be it a madrassa or a Parsi school.
The govt interference is limited to governance and adhering to education standards.

Thats the biggest thing in giving minority status. + you get additional perks but Jews are quite rich in India and they dont need that.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom