What's new

Jews in Gujarat to receive minority status soon

Will the cornered paper tiger make a dash for freedom or will it be slaughtered?

It depends the day 1 billion plus stop waiting for the righteous one to come and fix their garbage heaps ....... and discover that success lies in exploiting the laws of nature (free and equal for all) within boundaries of divine framework ....... even the real tigers would lose their ground. But for the time being ....... confusion continues.

Last edited:
It depends the day 1 billion plus stop waiting for the righteous one to come and fix their garbage heaps ....... and discover that success lies in exploiting the laws of nature (free and equal for all) withing boundaries of divine framework ....... even the real tigers would lose their ground. But for the time being ....... confusion continues.

Its fun to watch man. Why do you want to spoil my fun?

I only want ....... mayray chahnay say kya hota hy.

apke chahne se apke brain me electrical sparks hote hain jo duniya ki magnetic field ko tap karke usme changes la sakte hain or mere fun ko disturb kar sakte hai

apke chahne se apke brain me electrical sparks hote hain jo duniya ki magnetic field ko tap karke usme changes la sakte hain or mere fun ko disturb kar sakte hai

Bai may koi nayi bat to nai kar raha ....... may to jo asool or qaida takhleeq k time pay likha gya tha uss ki bat kar ra ho. New Zealand is having body paint festivals and nobody says a word ...

Bai may koi nayi bat to nai kar raha ....... may to jo asool or qaida takhleeq k time pay likha gya tha uss ki bat kar ra ho. New Zealand is having body paint festivals and nobody says a word ...

post pictures and maybe everyone can have a word

Revolutionary step. Will be remembered as one of the pinnacles of modern history.

post pictures and maybe everyone can have a word

That's a private collection ....... strictly private. In any case how about having a burka waist coat festival in Pakistan, that surely would grab some attention.

Let me give it a shot

Besides the gazetted minorities which include Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsis) and Jains notified as minority communities as notified by GOI in Gazette , the principal rationale for State-specific minorities rests on the idea that the linguistic reorganisation of States necessitates that they be treated as the basic unit for determination of minorities. As both linguistic and religious minorities are covered under Article 30, both sets of minorities have to be State-specific. The linguistic reorganisation of States meant that, for the purpose of Article 30, linguistic minorities had to be determined in relation to the State because their language was not one of the official languages; other minorities are those whose mother tongue is an official language but who live outside the State(s) where the language is official.

A religious group, which is numerically smaller than the rest of the population of the State to which it belongs, would be entitled to be termed a minority in that State even though the group may be numerically in a majority in India as a whole and hence not lacking in power or voice in the decision-making structures.

Do let me know if I have convinced or confused you.

My question stands and its really simple. When a jew step outside the state of Gujrat on its way to say, UP, would his/her status as minority automatically becomes invalid?

My question stands and its really simple. When a jew step outside the state of Gujrat on its way to say, UP, would his/her status as minority automatically becomes invalid?

As things stand now, three states WB, Maharastra & Gujarat have granted minority status to Jews.

He would not get the status outside these states, however his family if left behind in his domicile state will continue to get the benefits.

As things stand now, three states WB, Maharastra & Gujarat have granted minority status to Jews.

He would not get the status outside these states, however his family if left behind in his domicile state will continue to get the benefits.

Sounds like a disfuntional state. (As in country).

Back
Top Bottom