What's new

Jewish News: Iran and Pakistan together are a massive problem

Iran and Pakistan are two of the most powerful Islamic countries in the world, and are independent from Western control.
- Iran and Pakistan are far from being most powerful Muslim countries in the world.
- Pakistan is nowhere independent from Western control.
- I would not call them Islamic either, but I am not to judge here.

Shiia Sunni thing is more of a regional political issue between Saudi Arabia and Iran...yes there is historical baggage but by and large countries with mixed sects (especially Pakistan) have never really had issues. Of course there was 1990s (which were much worse) and even today sectarian violence does take place -- including what happend in Karachi, my native Kurram Agency and also even in Azad J&K/F.A.N.A. region

hate groups exist, but their influence and reach is so minimal that its negligible. It only takes a few brain-washed pawns to do the work of the devil. Enemies of Pakistan know this. It's really up to Pakistanis to be smart and not be damned fools by falling for these evil tricks to divide our country.

Pakistan is not Iraq or Bahrain.

- Iran and Pakistan are far from being most powerful Muslim countries in the world.

exactly...not only are you not in a position to judge, but your knowledge of Pakistan is limited (at best)

1. You made a statement, now prove it.

2. Yes, I believe that we are not independent from Western control but atleast we have been showing our teeth... Supply lines closed, air base closed, and renewing terms of allyship.

3. Islamic Republic of Iran, Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

I wonder if Iran was a ''massive problem'' when they gave safe-haven to oppressed Jews escaping persecution from the Nazis during the holocaust.

:whistle:

Unfortunately, some of what you said is true to an extent. However i disagree with the other points you made.

and pakistan was never in equilibrium with nukes and without nukes.

Actions have spoken louder than words both in 2002 and 2008 :azn: ... But continue to delude yourself :tup: Or whatever helps you sleep at night :rofl:

1 - Certainly one of the...having nukes puts you near, if not at, the top of the list
2 - Nope, not in the case of Pakistan as you said. But if the time does arise, don't think we're gonna keep wagging our tail like we are right now; most Pakistanis are already hostile to both the US/NATO and the slave gov. itself. Tho, believe me, I and most Pakistanis and I'm sure most Iranis, do not want war, but war is being imposed on us.
3 - Maybe not exactly "Islamic", but Muslim most definitely

I am so pleased that Indians have exposed their true colours. You see they like pat on the head or bottom from white man

Are they not the same white uncle of your in who's land you live and at one time from your Independence to this date keep feeding your nation with weapons and help during natural disasters as well as give sanctuary to your fleeing leaders from all the over Muslim nation's. Even Khomeini at one time lived in France before returning to Iran. Now a days General Musharraf is a prime example.

So who is getting pat on head and bottom should be clear to you from the historical record itself.

How stupid can a person get...
go have your head checked asap.

and it was U.S weaponry and their money with saudis which put USSR on back track otherwise you couldnt even go to toilet without U.S help.

Well to tell the truth , the Yanks are having massive problems answering the nature's call in Afghanistan as the supply of pampers is limited now ... :rofl: Guess who cant go to the toilet now ? :lol:

The Jews getting scared about Pakistan is just a wild Pakistani fantasy.

Really ? Who tried to bomb Kahuta during the 80's ? :azn: ... Which Muslim country besides Pakistan has 100+ nukes and how big is Israel ? :lol:

1. You made a statement, now prove it.
List of countries by GDP

17 Turkey 735,487
18 Indonesia 706,752
23 Saudi Arabia 448,360
26 Iran 407,382
33 United Arab Emirates 302,039
37 Malaysia 237,959
40 Egypt 218,465
48 Pakistan 165,760

2. Yes, I believe that we are not independent from Western control but atleast we have been showing our teeth... Supply lines closed, air base closed, and renewing terms of allyship.
But drones keep up.

3. Islamic Republic of Iran, Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
Democratic Republic of North Korea :lol:

Back
Top Bottom