What's new

Jewish News: Iran and Pakistan together are a massive problem

I have been advocating Pakistan should have stronger links with Iran for sometime now. I have noticed some Pakistani's have been reticent because of Saudis etc and some Iranians have been reticent because they think India is only a Pakistani problem.

Wake up guys our enemies know us. We should know who are our natural allies.

Zionism and Hindutva are the enemies of Muslims everywhere

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...zionism-hurdles-peace-democracy-scholars.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/168271-unholy-india-america-israeli-axis.html

Wake up Muslims before it is too late

Eat this Iranians are not dumb if you think they don't know what Indians are about

List of countries by GDP

17 Turkey 735,487
18 Indonesia 706,752
23 Saudi Arabia 448,360
26 Iran 407,382
33 United Arab Emirates 302,039
37 Malaysia 237,959
40 Egypt 218,465
48 Pakistan 165,760

But drones keep up.

Democratic Republic of North Korea :lol:

I dont think Pakistanis have any animosity towards Israel in general.

we have little choice in that AIPAC practically runs American foreign policy. American foreign policy and interest in our region do not converge whether that is in attacking Iran, containing China or assisting their appointed proxy.
Correction. Their newly appointed proxy. India.

Not towards Jews, but alot of animosity towards Zionists.

no one has problem with anyone to be precise............... but worshippers of satan seems to have problems with every human being on earth...........

these scum want to kill every living human being on planet..... so people are left with no choice but to defend themselves.....

Luciferism--->Lucifer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On the contrary:

Jews are wonderful people - there are attrocites committed towards them which should be condenmmend at every level (torah jews ---> real jews ----> True Torah Jews Against Zionism

Another typical Indian talking bs.
One Indian was saying Pakistanis are slaves.But according to what i saw on this website,Pakistanis are much more free-minded and logical and most of the times make sense.

Don't like the fact that some of your Indian mates can't keep up the two faced charade that you are Iran's friends. Don't worry Iranians are not stupid

Typical Indians indeed.

Check out what this other incredible Indian was saying about Iran:

Iran should be bombed and i dont know why U.S is waiting for country with third rated military:lol:

just 2-3 days are enough and they will be licking wounds;)

On one hand, Indians pretend to be "friends" of Iran, the next second they turn around and encourage the USA to bomb them.

no one has problem with anyone to be precise............... but worshippers of satan seems to have problems with every human being on earth...........

these scum want to kill every living human being on planet..... so people are left with no choice but to defend themselves.....]

Hey hey, are you by any chance tryna say Muslims = worshippers of Satan? :woot: That'd be an outrageous claim :D

On one hand, Indians pretend to be "friends" of Iran, the next second they turn around and encourage the USA to bomb them.

Only because they enjoy cheap Irani oil that Irani's have supposedly become their "brothers". The moment Iran increases oil prices or stops trading with India, they'll start claiming Iran is the axis of aalll evil etc. ;) They're true loyalty lies with Israel.

Hey hey, are you by any chance tryna say Muslims = worshippers of Satan? :woot: That'd be an outrageous claim :D

Only because they enjoy cheap Irani oil that Irani's have supposedly become their "brothers". The moment Iran increases oil prices or stops trading with India, they'll start claiming Iran is the axis of aalll evil etc. ;)

you could be one never know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way r ya ??????? :D

Only because they enjoy cheap Irani oil that Irani's have supposedly become their "brothers". The moment Iran increases oil prices or stops trading with India, they'll start claiming Iran is the axis of aalll evil etc. ;) They're true loyalty lies with Israel.

i doubt that one too, the moment theve found out israel is of no use to them, they ill discard em like used condom............

All that matters to india is they wanna be super power in next 30 or so years................. dare them disagree with me............

you could be one never know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way r ya ??????? :D

I'm a worshipper of One God, and One God alone :) But I'm wondering what you are, I thought you were Indian or something, but it doesn't seem like it lol

well that's why I'll always be eternally grateful that we are not the Arabs

I wouldn't go as far as saying that. Unity is something which comes out of mutual understanding/tolerance and common goals. Iraq itself was a great example of it; large Sunni Shia population yet very successful (before invasion).

I think strife and sectarian violences only arise if chaos is widespread, eg. Pakistan. I mean, how many times in our history did you hear Shia killed Sunni or Sunni killed Shia? Hardly ever,, yet it's happening at a dangerous frequency recently while the rest of country is also going through troubled times.
I think there's certainly a correlation

List of countries by GDP

17 Turkey 735,487
18 Indonesia 706,752
23 Saudi Arabia 448,360
26 Iran 407,382
33 United Arab Emirates 302,039
37 Malaysia 237,959
40 Egypt 218,465
48 Pakistan 165,760

A more accurate economy measure would be:

Turkey 1,114.629
Indonesia 1,037.499
Iran 846.172
Saudi Arabia 623.440
Egypt 501.326
Pakistan 466.555

Malaysia 418.373
Nigeria 377.146
Sweden 366.060
United Arab Emirates 354.667
Algeria 297.373
Bangladesh 246.703
Israel 217.653

Greece 309.231

List of countries by GDP (PPP) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you could be one never know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way r ya ??????? :........

You know, bush, blair and netanyahu make very good living models of that Lucifer of yours! Just as Lucifer contrives all all his schemes with the help of lies and so does bush or let's say obama for the time being, don't you think so?

lol, hindu's still have a MASSIVE chip on their shoulder about the past, and how virile islam is.

the sad fact for the right wing hindu is that india has been a third class bullied civilization for millenia, these create a real inferiority complex, almost every major power historically has had a piece of india or tried to get a piece.

Do you want us to tell you how Muslims are seen worldwide? The place where you live go to any white majority area and shout out loud that you are a Muslim from Pakistan then watch the kids coming after you.. Lol, If that treatment is not third class then I don't know what else is but you still stick around those folks who treat you guys as street dogs.. That's a sad fact about you..

sycophantic Indian sucking up to Israelis a nation of 1.2 billion Indians wanting a nation of 4 million lol to assist them against Pakistan

Crazy theories of crazy people to bump up their complexes.. Dude, Pakistan has been licking every ones behinds since it came to existence and even after all that lickings their behinds are getting continuously bombarded by drones but they get happy when a suitcases filled with dollars are supplied to them.. That's called selling yourself cheap. Asking others help is much better than that..

You can ask help from your chini papas but I wish you Good luck with your cries to your chini papas !! I will see if they will come to your help to apply bandages to your wounds..

Back
Top Bottom