What's new

Jewish News: Iran and Pakistan together are a massive problem

Imagine a world with multiple fundamentalist Islamic nuclear powers, with Pakistan and Iran at its head. Imagine a world where a nuclear power allows a wanted terrorist to hold a press conference on the doorstep of the country’s security apparatus.

That's basically saying "no Muslim country should ever be allowed to possess nukes"

For the first time in my whole life, I'm gonna say: THANK YOU Z.A. BHUTTO! :) I guess that's the only thing did he which ended up benefitting us.

Natural allies. I wish some Pakistanis who are reticent cos of Saudis and some Iranians who are concerned about India would reallise and realise before it is too late and they take one out after the other

Well we can preach the word of truth, but unfortunately we can not make each and every one to think like us. But just a majority will do. And when the rest see the truth and progress coming out of this just way, then they will join in too or will be discredited. That is the only way.

Israel will get fucked one day by us....
all they can do is kill innocent scientists, they do not have the balls to make any move other than that.
as soon as war starts with Iran all the jews will leave israel and go occupy germany.

Israel will get fucked one day by us....
all they can do is kill innocent scientists, they do not have the balls to make any move other than that.
as soon as war starts with Iran all the jews will leave israel and go occupy germany.

r u sure about it??

2006:600 Hezbollah terrorists eliminated and 9 of their Iranian masters killed.120 IDF soldiers martyed.

2008:Hamas kicked in the a$$
New Tactics Yield Solid Victory in Gaza | AVIATION WEEK

Another typical Indian talking bs.
One Indian was saying Pakistanis are slaves.But according to what i saw on this website,Pakistanis are much more free-minded and logical and most of the times make sense.

But saying -Israeli soldiers martyred- shows who is the real Slave.
In 2006,Hezbollah brave soldiers( with their Iranian agents :agree: kicked Israel's butt with almost nothing.It's honorable for us.

why do you people defend Israel so much?

Can't the probable reason be that a lot of posters on this forum are filled with illogical and blind racial hatred for Israel which would force even neutral people to side with Israel just for sake of principles.

If you are 6'1",you may be a tall person but still shorter than the 6'10".

Also sometime your claims are stupid. Like the one of 11000 MRBM's which even a sane Iranian poster pointed out is not true as it would cost Iran half a trillion dollar to manufacture.

Jpost like all other moronic zionists media is fart off propaganda outlet meant for the terrorist people of Israhell. This article
should not come as a surprise. Jews and the western world will always be against muslims, its their natural trait and its also
not a surprise to see hypocrite indians who also have nukes speaking in favor of Israhell and this BS article. Indians are
islamophobic by birth.

its not defending ..its about your ability :P

Irsael is nothing without USA, they defeated saudi,egypt corrects.

but then again they get their ***** kicked by hezbollah, who was trained by Iran.
so how can they possibly stand against Iran?

Can't the probable reason be that a lot of posters on this forum are filled with illogical and blind racial hatred for Israel which would force even neutral people to side with Israel just for sake of principles.

If you are 6'1",you may be a tall person but still shorter than the 6'10".

you're the one that is blind. do they hate Israel for nothing?
Israel kills innocent people in our country and you still defend them. Israel kills innocent people in gaza and you still defend them....

Back
Top Bottom