What's new

Jewish Doctor arrested in New York for recording under the skirts of women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...its normal these days for muslims...Anything done by a muslim is BECAUSE he/she is a muslim..
Why not give a taste of their own medicine to THEM...

Respond to racism and labeling with more racism and labeling?

Respond to racism and labeling with more racism and labeling?

Why its us who have to act HOLY always?
Plus no harm in mentioning the religion of the doctor in question..Technically doesn't count as racism.

Why its us who have to act HOLY always?
Plus no harm in mentioning the religion of the doctor in question..Technically doesn't count as racism.

Well we can change it to Jewphobia or Jew Bashing.

And Safrz you're asking me why should Muslims act like the better human being?

Well we can change it to Jewphobia or Jew Bashing.

And Safrz you're asking me why should Muslims act like the better human being?

I wont say the kindergarten catch phrase "He started it" .
But Like i said .. mentioning the pervert's faith / religion is technically not a phobia..Its then on reader's discretion if they relate the man's actions to him being a jew or him being a perverted over adventurous man.

Although i stand by my statement that Muslims are being systematically defamed on purpose by naming and shaming them on every wrong step they take,however big or small..Its because they are Muslims,or so it is presented..
If we follow this "Trend" its called going with the flow....not racism....

And in other quotes in Quran it says at your mothers feet is heaven, and prohibits stoning on women while Bible permits it ??

Yes, we can witness the fruits of 'Islam' in Muslim countries where girls gets acid thrown in their face or their noses' cut off for not giving in to male dominance and menace.....

You should not go down this road....

If Jews are committing crimes on the basis of some texts from their scriptures, who is to say that Muslim extremist are wrong when their cutting off someone head on the basis of a Quran verse?

No difference here, the basis of reasoning is the same here.

The point here is that this is what happens a Muslim commits a crime - He is labeled as a Muslim Terrorist. All you hypocrites who are crying a river about the mention of his religious affiliation do the same to the muslims.

When a muslim commits a crime it is NEVER that individual who has committed the crime but you have to drag his nationality and religion into the picture but if the same is done to you , you cry foul.

That makes you a HYPOCRITE.

^^^ Another idiot jumps in

The point here is that this is what happens a Muslim commits a crime - He is labelled as a Muslim Terrorist. All you hypocrites who are crying a river about the mention of his religious affiliation do the same to the muslims.

When a muslim commits a crime it is NEVER that individual who has committed the crime but you have to drag his nationality and religion into the picture but if the same is done to you , you cry foul.

Mos of the cases its just nationality. Only with cases of terrorism do they make specific mention of religion.

Yes, we can witness the fruits of 'Islam' in Muslim countries where girls gets acid thrown in their face or their noses' cut off for not giving in to male dominance and menace.....

You should not go down this road....

If Jews are committing crimes on the basis of some texts from their scriptures, who is to say that Muslim extremist are wrong when their cutting off someone head on the basis of a Quran verse?

No difference here, the basis of reasoning is the same here.

acid attack have nothing to do with islam and it also happens in india

The Thomas Reuters Foundation survey [17] says that India is the fourth most dangerous place in the world for women to live in [18] as women belonging to any class, caste or creed and religion can be victims of this cruel form of violence and disfigurement, a premeditated crime intended to kill or maim her permanently and act as a lesson to put her in her place. In India, acid attacks on women[19] who dared to refuse a man's proposal of marriage or asked for a divorce [20] are a common form of revenge. Acid is cheap and easily available and is the quickest way to destroy a woman's life. The number of acid attacks have been rising[21] in India and there have been 68 reported acid attacks in the state of Karnataka since 1999.[22] Most of the female victims suffer more because of police apathy in dealing with cases of harassment as that of a safety issue as they refused to register a police case despite the victim being attacked thrice before meriting police aid after an acid attack.

Why did you have to open a thread about local news and then go out of your way to label his religion as if that had anything to do with his crimes. Don't cry next time you get stopped at the airport for longer than you have to or at the subway.

wow, a fellow muslim himself justifying the discrimination in a most pathetic manner

unbelievable

acid attack have nothing to do with islam and it also happens in india

You're right, mistreatment of women on a wide scale is a common trait in Third World countries.

Thank you for the correction, but you clearly failed to understand the point I was making.....

You're right, mistreatment of women on a wide scale is a common trait in Third World countries.

Thank you for the correction, but you clearly failed to understand the point I was making.....

but he says its present in the bible, just mentioning the facts

You're right, mistreatment of women on a wide scale is a common trait in Third World countries.Thank you for the correction, but you clearly failed to understand the point I was making.....

You want me to quote the statistics of women raped, molested and murdered in the Western World ?

You sound alike a white supremist with an IQ of 20.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

The point here is that this is what happens a Muslim commits a crime - He is labeled as a Muslim Terrorist. All you hypocrites who are crying a river about the mention of his religious affiliation do the same to the muslims.

That makes you a HYPOCRITE.

Was he mumbling Torah texts when he was committing these crimes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom