What's new

Jewish Doctor arrested in New York for recording under the skirts of women

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't very kosher...His medical license should be revoked.

He suffers from a fetish, rather bizarre - and if convicted will ensure some rough treatment in prison.

It is very much kosher since there is no blood involved. Period.

Rather a poor choice of word at the end of the sentence, considering the subject.

He suffers from a fetish, rather bizarre - and if convicted will ensure some rough treatment in prison.

Rather a poor choice of word at the end of the sentence, considering the subject.

LMAO - Imagine the treatment that will be vetted out ....... :D

BTW, why are we discussing perverts here? :blink:

Come on, we can do better than bringing my sister or your mother to this, it sounds like two slumdwellers arguing. :)

You seem to have taken the whole story personally, any story you want to tell us?:chilli:

well he didnt call your sister names, he is just saying any other women harressed by this idiot doctor might be someone's sister

I dont know why we have to turn every thread into mud slinging fest...

There was no need to point out the fact that he was 'Jewish'. He doesn't represent the Jewish faith, and this activity isn't exclusive to only Jews. As you can tell from his actions, he is not devout, and nor does he have any respect for his religion. Hopefully you'll change the title, bro.

maybe he can play the Holocaust victim card

WHat does someone being a pervert has to do with being Jewish?
Tens of doctors have been caught in the past doing this.
It has a great deal to do with Jewish behavior ...

Jewish scriptures teaches them such behavior ...

=

Deutronomy:2:34-35:-
And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain.

Deutronomy:13:15-16:-
Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. 16 And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again(Sounds like recommendation to nuke a city, zionists will do this too; it's their sacred duty).

Deut:3:6:-
And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city

Deut:7:2:
...thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them...

Numbers:31:17-18:-
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones(children), and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves...

=
=
=

Compare to islamic doctrine:-

Even during war klling of women, children, elderly, & non-fighter-enemy is prohibited:-

Bukhari:-52:257.:-
During some of the Ghazawat of the Prophet a woman was found killed. Allah's Apostle disapproved the killing of women and children.

Malik mauta:-21:10.:-
Yahya related to me from Malik from Yahya ibn Said that Abu Bakr as-Siddiq was sending armies to ash-Sham. He went for a walk with Yazid ibn Abi Sufyan who was the commander of one of the battalions. It is claimed that Yazid said to Abu Bakr, "Will you ride or shall I get down?" Abu Bakrsaid, "I will not ride and you will not get down. I intend these steps of mine to be in the way of Allah."
Then Abu Bakr advised Yazid, "You will find a people who claim to have totally given themselves to Allah. Leave them to what they claim to have given themselves. You will find a people who have shaved the middle of their heads, strike what they have shaved with the sword.
"I advise you ten things| Do not kill women or children or an aged, infirm person. Do not cut down fruit-bearing trees. Do not destroy an inhabited place. Do not slaughter sheep or camels except for food. Do not burn bees and do not scatter them. Do not steal from the booty, and do not be cowardly."

And in other quotes in Quran it says at your mothers feet is heaven, and prohibits stoning on women while Bible permits it ??

Why did you have to open a thread about local news and then go out of your way to label his religion as if that had anything to do with his crimes. Don't cry next time you get stopped at the airport for longer than you have to or at the subway.

Why did you have to open a thread about local news and then go out of your way to label his religion as if that had anything to do with his crimes. Don't cry next time you get stopped at the airport for longer than you have to or at the subway.

Well...its normal these days for muslims...Anything done by a muslim is BECAUSE he/she is a muslim..
Why not give a taste of their own medicine to THEM...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom