What's new

Jerusalem Post: The Turkish saga

Yes , there I Agree with you.

Any changes to the CONSTITUTION should require 2/3rd majority vote.

But in running the day to day Government, the Parliament needs simple majority to legislate new laws with the exception of Laws that contradict CONSTITUTION of the Country , in which case you need 2/3rd majority to enact an AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION.

I was laughing about your comment of ruling together. There is no such requirement of ruling together under Democracy. Most usa elections are settled by a hair thin majority and Presidents in last 4 elections were elected with 51% vote. Most laws enacted by a Congress or Parliament does not need 2/3rd majority votes because they are not contradicting the CONSTITUTION. They just need simple majority and signed by the President or Prime Minister.

By the way, Modern Democracy is a product of the USA and all European countries have copied that model with minor variations. If you need education in DEMOCRACY, look at the US model not Nederland that merely copies US.
Dont come with the US,what they have is the worst kind of all.
Two party system is bs,and they are both the same democrat or republikan.
Look what Obama had to do for the healthcare system.
The German or dutch systems are better,but thats not the point here.
We were talking about my country and democracy.
In my vieuw we are not ready for democracy.
Changing the country starts with the constitution!
So what is there not to understand for you?
Had enough of this,you are right be happy.

The Zionist Propaganda machinery is in full swing destroying democratically elected governments in the Middle Est. This shows the HYPOCRISY OF THE ZIONIST. Their idea of Democracy is when their puppet wins.

@123456 , the ZIONSTS are not Friends of Turkey. They want to stir up trouble in Turkey just like Egypt to pitch Turks against Turks to destroy Turkey. Wake up and smell the Coffee, my friend.

Turks have no friend.

The only friend of a Turk is another Turk.

Does this mean we should stop relations with all. No. We should act for our interests.

Just like the Israelis. They hate Christians; but that doesn't stop them from being butt buddies with USA.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have problems with Erdoğan dictating, while he's a chosen leader.
You have no problems with the army's dictates.
Yeah, unlike Erdo army only stays in power for a year or so they try not to glue themselves to the throne

We've been over this, the way you get elected has nothing to do with how you rule. He's attacking our freedoms and lifestyle, he's a threat to republic, national security. He's a threat to the unitary republic.

He thinks he's above the people who fought and wounded for this country. I'd rather have his azz behind the bars rather than the soldiers he alienated. I'd actually rather have him dead, In the end he is nothing but the amount of people he fooled.

Turks have no friend.

The only friend of a Turk is another Turk.

Does this mean we should stop relations with all. No. We should act for our interests.

Just like the Israelis. They hate Christians; but that doesn't stop them from being butt buddies with USA.

Not even us ! :cray:

Dont come with the US,what they have is the worst kind of all.
Two party system is bs,and they are both the same democrat or republikan.
Look what Obama had to do for the healthcare system.
The German or dutch systems are better,but thats not the point here.
We were talking about my country and democracy.
In my vieuw we are not ready for democracy.
Changing the country starts with the constitution!
So what is there not to understand for you?
Had enough of this,you are right be happy.

Brother, I wish my Turkish brothers best of luck.

At the end of the day it is Turkey's business and nobody else's.

I just hope Turkish people can learn to resolve their issues peaceably through democratic Institutions rather than bloodshed.

We wish you well.

Not even us ! :cray:

There is no such thing as friend ship between states. There is however interests. Pakistan and Turkey have the common interests currently. That is to create stability in the Islamic world. Another would be to become a strong and respectable Muslim majority country.

I wish international relations was like the friendship of the Pakistani and Turkish people; but its just not like that.

And BTW happy Eid to everyone.

There is no such thing as friend ship between states. There is however interests. Pakistan and Turkey have the common interests currently. That is to create stability in the Islamic world. Another would be to become a strong and respectable Muslim majority country.

I wish international relations was like the friendship of the Pakistani and Turkish people; but its just not like that.

And BTW happy Eid to everyone.
What are you talking about?
What interests?
Turkun turkten baska dostu yok?
Thats bs.
Pakistan and Turkey have a special relationship.
We are brothers,either you dont know nothing about this relationship or you dont want to know.
Put your nationalist vieuws aside.
Btw,what islamic world are you talking about where is this islamic world?
you should first read about Pakistan-Turkey relations(google it)then post again.
Pakistan and Turkey have no common interests,only brotherhood.

What are you talking about?
What interests?
Turkun turkten baska dostu yok?
Thats bs.
Pakistan and Turkey have a special relationship.
We are brothers,either you dont know nothing about this relationship or you dont want to know.
Put your nationalist vieuws aside.
Btw,what islamic world are you talking about where is this islamic world?
you should first read about Pakistan-Turkey relations(google it)then post again.

If one day, Erdogan is told to halt all relations with Pakistan over something, do you believe that he will resist?

I'll give you prime yet recent example.

http://www.yalibnan.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/assad-erdogan-def-300x158.jpg

Assad and Erdogan where friends. Assad met erdo's mother, they even went holiday together(or something similar). Turkish relations with Syria was astonishing. Was Assad a dictator back then? Yes he was. Is he a dictator now? Yes he is.

Now what makes you think Pakistan is any different? Nothing.

Now if you gave me the respect, I'm showing to you, you would not imply that I don't know sh*t about Pakistan-Turkey relations.

If one day, Erdogan is told to halt all relations with Pakistan over something, do you believe that he will resist?

I'll give you prime yet recent example.

http://www.yalibnan.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/assad-erdogan-def-300x158.jpg

Assad and Erdogan where friends. Assad met erdo's mother, they even went holiday together(or something similar). Turkish relations with Syria was astonishing. Was Assad a dictator back then? Yes he was. Is he a dictator now? Yes he is.

Now what makes you think Pakistan is any different? Nothing.

Now if you gave me the respect, I'm showing to you, you would not imply that I don't know sh*t about Pakistan-Turkey relations.
You cannot compare a business relationship of 10/15 years to a friendship/brotherly mutual respect relationship of 80/90 years.
If you do then there is no need for further discussion about the issue.
I dont care what Erdogan says or thinks,i found it strange that you came with common interests instead of friendship.
Didnt expect that from you.

You cannot compare a business relationship of 10/15 years to a friendship/brotherly mutual respect relationship of 80/90 years.
If you do then there is ne need for further discussion about the issue.
I dont care what Erdogan says or thinks,i found it strange that you came with common interests instead of friendship.
Didnt expect that from you.

There is no doubt about the relationship of the Turkish and Pakistani people.

But I am talking about governments. If you steel believe that I don't have anything to say because Turkey is a country who actually
abandoned its blood brother azerbajan Turks, in there time of struggle because of international pressure.

Don't we also say Azerbaijan Turks is our brothers; man, we also say "iki devlet, tek Millet".

There is no doubt about the relationship of the Turkish and Pakistani people.

But I am talking about governments. If you steel believe that I don't have anything to say because Turkey is a country who actually
abandoned its blood brother azerbajan Turks, in there time of struggle because of international pressure.

Don't we also say Azerbaijan Turks is our brothers; man, we also say "iki devlet, tek Millet".
Offcourse we did,but what could we do,take on Russia?
The only thing we could do was unofficial help(with weapons and volunteers).
We are still not in the position to do something.
What i am saying is that if we went to war who would help us without asking why when where.
Do you think Pakistan would care if they would go against Russia with us?
No,they are the only ones that would help us without any common interests.
Why you could ask,only because we are Turks they would answer.
Kan kani ceker degilmi,iste bizim aramiz bunlarla boyle.
None of those Turkic countries i would trust more then Pakistan.
Yag yakmayi hic sevmem,ama bunlar oyle bi millet ki.
Untill we are strong enough,we cant do nothing for others(Azerbaijan).
Lets just hope that MHP and CHP get enough votes next time.

Offcourse we did,but what could we do,take on Russia?
The only thing we could do was unofficial help(with weapons and volunteers).

There were volunteers, it was called the "Rüzgâr Birliği". Made up of ex special forces, formed by alparslan turkes.

But is was dismantled, due to pressure.

My point is that the Turkish and Pakistani governments are friends. But friendship depends on the interests of countries. If interests interfere friendship ends.

But if you want to believe that turkey will be friend with Pakistan even if it is bad for our interest abroad, I'll leave you at it.

Let me point this out for Pakistani brothers. God forbid such thing. Pakistan is a one of turkeys trust worthy friends.

There were volunteers, it was called the "Rüzgâr Birliği". Made up of ex special forces, formed by alparslan turkes.

But is was dismantled, due to pressure.

My point is that the Turkish and Pakistani governments are friends. But friendship depends on the interests of countries. If interests interfere friendship ends.

But if you want to believe that turkey will be friend with Pakistan even if it is bad for our interest abroad, I'll leave you at it.

Let me point this out for Pakistani brothers. God forbid such thing. Pakistan is a one of turkeys trust worthy friends.
He was a friend of my father,lets hope the best for the future(if we have one).
And may our interests allways be the same:)

----------

Anyway, I'm going to sleep. If your gonna reply, do it tommorow dude. It's nearly 2 am here...

Nevermind lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom