What's new

'Jeeway Pakistan' slogans chanted in anti-India rally in held Kashmir

We dint know zulfikar butto was a azad kashmiri,:-)

If you do not have logical arguments then better do not troll :).
Kashmir which is Azad, Azad Kashmir as in your language has signed agreement with Pak, which is known as Karachi Agreement for administrating them.

Similary, you have maintained article 370 just to maintain a constitutional relation of J&K with India, hence for you an Integral Part.

You need to get some facts about your own stand on kashmir and ours.

The argument and dispute is about the legitimacy of these constitutional provision provided by Pakistan and India and on what Basis. Samjhe Janab?

If you ask me or I ask you about legitimacy of these constitutional provisions given by Pak and India, then it is a stale mate and point of no further argument. You took Dhaka you pressurized us Similarly IF we had Taken Siachen we would have bargained Srinagar for that.

Hence Musharraf said that He managed to bring you all on the round-table of bargaining or discussion. His only Mistake was he did not take the whole military in confidence. There fore Pakistan's action at LOC is more military oriented.

This is how you should debate with facts and NOT with Trolls.

:disagree:

If giving away land to slove the dispute is civilised,i will call you most civilised if you settle the dispute with India the same way,:-)

You got your a$$ kicked by a girl and you want me to settle dispute with you by giving you our land. Kuch Sharam hoti hai kuch haya hoti hai. :sick:

Civilised also means you respect people wishes and you agree to rightful claims of others and don't cry like a baby. You got what I mean? :tsk:

lets do it .. cuz your chai biscuits cost your trillions of dollars.. and you getting nothing out of Kashmir except dead bodies..
there will be a point when you will come to realize that its a disputed area.. till then enjoy your tea & biscuits.
we already r njoying,,,:D
bjp formed coalition govt. in Kashmir,,,,unimaginable a decade ago,,but a reality today,,,we r slow,,but moving in the right direction.
If you had that much guts, you would have converted LOC into IB, but you fear of losing Azad Kashmir what you call as Azad Kashmir. It is in your interest only, if you keep it disputed otherwise a non disputed kashmir means all issues settled and LOC is the IB. :enjoy:
mate,,I think,,as of now,,converting loc into IB will be acceptable for GOI..:-)its seems like a respectable solution for both countries.
but in future,,,,there will come a time when India will surpass Pakistan militarily n economicaly with considerable margin,,,,,,thn we may become more assertive(read greedy:D)
I have a question though if Kashmir is disputed ,how can you give away a part to china
higher,deeper,sweeter:p:

All are sponsored by the so called pure land's army. What more can be direct evidence of traitors getting support from Pakistan and then the pakistan claim RAW is involved in Baluchistan where as it is other way around.

Shoot at sight for these traitors. No need to feed the snakes.

BTW source link?

ISIS flags!!!!! This is getting serious. Every sympathizer of that horrendous group should be hanged from his balls without warning. An entry of that group in the Indian sub continent will be disastrous for the whole region.

mate,,I think,,as of now,,converting loc into IB will be acceptable for GOI..:-)its seems like a respectable solution for both countries.
but in future,,,,there will come a time when India will surpass Pakistan militarily n economicaly with considerable margin,,,,,,thn we may become more assertive(read greedy:D)

There is a dispute on the mark of LOC also. We consider Nubra valley in Aazad kashmir and point NJ 9842 further east and your Government wants it more towards west. This is the point where Siachen starts. Siachen and Kashmir sometimes are two diff and sometimes same issue.

Awesome, That faultiness in India. that your news peddles is the diversity, and the armed conflicts (RED corridors and AL NE ULFA and all) that you are aware are just a band of Rag tag bandits.

India has been through a lot worse. Be happy about our faultiness, while there are earthquakes happening in your home. Ciao all the best.

Is this diversity where majority run compaing to convert them all .. ghar wapsi...
where they burn churches, rape nuns, kill innocent female infants just go have a boy, where they try to destroy masjids, kill innocent sikhs in their holliest place, where stats wants to be seprate from country, where politician phulan devi just got killed by politicians cuz she was from lower cost, where some insane war mongers keep spending money on missiles and defence to make commission instead of feeding their kids who have stunt growth..
you want more diversity.. i think everone is moving to indian cuz its such a awesome place for women..
lol be happy in your well.. i wonder why people wanted to have seprate nation state.

"The Indian army is reportedly looking for people who hoisted the flags."

Saari umer dogs kii tarah dhoondtay hee raho logon ko.

@Areesh
Kashmiris have to realize the reality;no amount of chanting or violence is going to give them the so called liberation.There is no way India is going to give up on Kashmir.All these non sensical activities only hurt them and not anyone else. Their tourism industry got hit badly;no investor is interested to set up their businesses.Kashmiris now have only two options.either migrate to a place like Pakistan or be like good Indian citizens which bring them prosperity.of course they can move to some other state in India if anyone wants to see his child as a good doctor,engineer,scientist,entrepreneur etc;but for that they need to hide their identity lest they would be called traitors;but if they hate India that much they should not come to any other indian state.That would be hypocrisy.

It clearly shows Pakistan is playing games in Kashmir . The more it plays.....the less chances of any talks between India and Pakistan.
Take a side man. No one is playing games it's all about Two nation theory.

It makes NO difference on the ground

LOC does not move even a millimetre

LOC will not move, Musharraf tried to re locate Point N9842 and take back siachen, and then negotiated with India to convert LOC into IB. Plan was very good but that moron should have taken all the military under his confidence at least. Hope next time some other military general :D

If you do not have logical arguments then better do not troll :).
Kashmir which is Azad, Azad Kashmir as in your language has signed agreement with Pak, which is known as Karachi Agreement for administrating them.

Similary, you have maintained article 370 just to maintain a constitutional relation of J&K with India, hence for you an Integral Part.

You need to get some facts about your own stand on kashmir and ours.

The argument and dispute is about the legitimacy of these constitutional provision provided by Pakistan and India and on what Basis. Samjhe Janab?

If you ask me or I ask you about legitimacy of these constitutional provisions given by Pak and India, then it is a stale mate and point of no further argument. You took Dhaka you pressurized us Similarly IF we had Taken Siachen we would have bargained Srinagar for that.

Hence Musharraf said that He managed to bring you all on the round-table of bargaining or discussion. His only Mistake was he did not take the whole military in confidence. There fore Pakistan's action at LOC is more military oriented.

This is how you should debate with facts and NOT with Trolls.

:disagree:
You are the one who claimed ,its an agreement of Azad kashmiries with china,now you bring in karachi agreement,you are all over the place.

there is a whole lot of difference between to administer and to give away what as you claim belongs to kashmiries .

There are many many unmarked graves where we send these dogs when we find them.

Khud ki to sambhalti nahi- country going down in flames of economic regression and internal strife, ab Kashmir Jihad hi baki hai.
Losses on both sides.... :agree:
Every ambush attack cause "Militant escaped".

Pakistan backed separatists can hoist flags,,,n cry some more....kashmir stays with us.
Illegal occupation cause death of thousand soldiers and security personnel. I will call them mistreated men, not a single officer of entire IMA volunteers for J&K valley.
Yes our freedom fighters are more trained and well educated compared to your forces.

Is this diversity where majority run compaing to convert them all .. ghar wapsi...

Rag tag bunch of loonies, 4-5 stay incident which the BJP hating media got its panties wet.

where they burn churches, rape nuns, kill innocent female infants just go have a boy, where they try to destroy masjids, kill innocent sikhs in their holliest place,

Crying wolf: The narrative of the ‘Delhi church attacks’ flies in the face of facts - Firstpost

Nun Rape Case: Police detain two Bangladeshis on suspicion | The Indian Express

Destroy Masjids ??? Hello.. One structure was demolished ? what about the hundreds that are done In Pakistan ? Islam gave you natural immunity ? and again that one was built over a Hindu temple By the marauding looter Babur, (Established by the Archeological Survey.)

These are Criminal Issues and have Courts presiding over them. But i guess from the failed state of Pakistan a working judiciary could seem a pipe dream.

The Khalistan Movement, was supported by your agencies. and the local discontent. But forget it its over dead and buried. other than some nut jobs. There is nothing left of the movement. If you are so Considerate why not Give Balochis their freedom ?
  1. Pakistan's Involvement in Terrorism against India
  2. Pakistan involvement in Sikh terrorism in Punjab based on solid evidence: India : Special Report - India Today
  3. 'CIA, ISI encouraged Sikh terrorism'

where stats wants to be seprate from country, where politician phulan devi just got killed by politicians cuz she was from lower cost, where some insane war mongers keep spending money on missiles and defence to make commission instead of feeding their kids who have stunt growth..

Your awesome English, explains a lot about how good your world view is shaped. Which state want to be separate ? like Balochistan ? Is it ?

you want more diversity.. i think everone is moving to indian cuz its such a awesome place for women..
lol be happy in your well.. i wonder why people wanted to have seprate nation state.

Yes its an awesome place. The points that you have raised are general law and order issues Not existential Crisis.. 50 saal aur dekh le, we will still be here.. lol.

Back
Top Bottom