What's new

JDU-BJP is set for a huge victory in the Bihar Assembly polls.

What do you think of Nitish/Sushil Modi combo of PM/DPM? May be wishful thinking but i would like NDA let by these two gentle man in the next elections.

For Congress I don't think MMS is going to be contesting next local sabha election and i hate to say that apart from Gandhis even
Congress do not have any other faces to be shown as leaders and i would not like to see Rahul baba/Sonia Gandhi leading the country.
I just think Nitish/Sushil combo doesnt have enough experience to handle the nattion yet. We need to wait for another 5 year term to see what they are capable of. Even navin Pattnaik in Orissa has done wonders but is he a PM candidate..no...and moreover Nitish has handled only railways at the centre.

Well, at this moment Congress doent have any other leaders than MMS, Let say Rahul becomes prime minister, He will also be a scape goat of a kind like MMS is coz he lacks political experience. Rajiv Gandhi didnt have any political experience either but he did handle the job (obviously with a scam:lol:)..

To be honest as long as Sonia is there, MMS and Rahul, anybody will do the job-),

In Congress there could be other name for a PM candidate.

1. Pranab Mukherjee (the way he is handling all possible conflicts in congress, he might be pitched as PM candidate by congress)

2. Chdambaram is also good in reforms and has handled home and finance ministry (both these ministry are good enough for someone to handle other ministries)

That was congress.

Now BJP - Arun Jetly, hasnt handled anything properly.
Narendra Modi - Yes this man has some meatle, but he needs to involve himself more at the centre to become a national figure, well he can also create a national figure after, if he becomes PM. but This guy is also created a "gunda" type image in India. dont know how people will accept him...

I guess after MMS, Pranab Mukherjee is the next PM candidate who is good enough...

and in BJP, Modi is strong enough.

MMS is good person who is qualified, kind, well mannered & humble
But whats the use when he can't administer his power...its very well known that he tried his best to avoide 2g scam by issuing letters from PMO...still A. raja did what he is known for (a well known scamster even before 2G scam)...whats the use of such a PM who cant control his minister...can we expect him to deal with thousands of corrupt gover officers...MMS is like a scapegoat for congress, they do all the bad work & then show the poor PMs face to make people calm down...we need modiji or nitishji as the next PM...MMS is nothing more than a lame duck politician...

my answer is above:)

I do hear what you are trying to say and to an extent it is correct.

But creating and exploiting social schisms is an art mastered by the Congress! They have utilised Caste, religion, region, economic status and everything else under the sun to divide the society and consolidate their vote bank.

They probably learned from the British.

They probably learned from the British.

Bingo!

If there is any one reason I HATE (yup, in capitals!) the colonial British, it's because of their "divide and rule" policy!:sick:

They spread this S**t all over the world and many nations are still facing the brunt!:angry:

Congress learnt this from the british and that is why they are so good at it!

Bingo!

If there is any one reason I HATE (yup, in capitals!) the colonial British, it's because of their "divide and rule" policy!:sick:

They spread this S**t all over the world and many nations are still facing the brunt!:angry:

Congress learnt this from the british and that is why they are so good at it!

Well it was a mechanism of control that allowed 0.1% of the population to serve as the workmasters of the other 99.9%. Just really sad to see other Indians taking up the mantle after the British let it.

But I suppose the same thing could be seen in Africa where when the white colonialists left, the Africans who took over were just as brutal and exploitative. Still a big problem there.

haha love the signature by the way.

Well it was a mechanism of control that allowed 0.1% of the population to serve as the workmasters of the other 99.9%. Just really sad to see other Indians taking up the mantle after the British let it.

But I suppose the same thing could be seen in Africa where when the white colonialists left, the Africans who took over were just as brutal and exploitative. Still a big problem there.

It is indeed a tragedy that indian politics exploited these tools created by the British. Instead of contesting elections over relevant and valid issues they chose to maintain the divisions created by british and use them to consolidate their vote banks!

I guess they took the easy and the more profitable way of remaining in power.

On the bright side though, this situation is changing very rapidly. Indian voters are asking more and more tough questions to their representatives. Leaders are feeling the pressure to perform, knowing that faliure may result into expulsion from power.

These results from Bihar illustrate this point beautifully!

haha love the signature by the way.

Thanks! :) One of my profs used to quote this often while teaching data interpretation.

Last edited:
What do you think of Nitish/Sushil Modi combo of PM/DPM? May be wishful thinking but i would like NDA let by these two gentle man in the next elections.

Its all nitish who has done the wonders..Sushil Modi is yet another corrupt politician.
If you want Modi then go for NARENDRA MODI..
I just think Nitish/Sushil combo doesnt have enough experience to handle the nattion yet. We need to wait for another 5 year term to see what they are capable of.
Narendra Modi - Yes this man has some meatle, but he needs to involve himself more at the centre to become a national figure, well he can also create a national figure after, if he becomes PM. but This guy is also created a "gunda" type image in India. dont know how people will accept him...

I guess after MMS, Pranab Mukherjee is the next PM candidate who is good enough...

Totally agree..:agree::agree:

I just think Nitish/Sushil combo doesnt have enough experience to handle the nattion yet. We need to wait for another 5 year term to see what they are capable of. Even navin Pattnaik in Orissa has done wonders but is he a PM candidate..no...and moreover Nitish has handled only railways at the centre.

Well, at this moment Congress doent have any other leaders than MMS, Let say Rahul becomes prime minister, He will also be a scape goat of a kind like MMS is coz he lacks political experience. Rajiv Gandhi didnt have any political experience either but he did handle the job (obviously with a scam:lol:)..

To be honest as long as Sonia is there, MMS and Rahul, anybody will do the job-),

In Congress there could be other name for a PM candidate.

1. Pranab Mukherjee (the way he is handling all possible conflicts in congress, he might be pitched as PM candidate by congress)

2. Chdambaram is also good in reforms and has handled home and finance ministry (both these ministry are good enough for someone to handle other ministries)

That was congress.

Now BJP - Arun Jetly, hasnt handled anything properly.

Yup! I agree!

There is an outside chance of Narendra Modi being accepted by the masses if (and it's a very big 'if' ) congress makes a humongous mess at the centre.

Though odds of that happening are slimmer than size zero Karina Kapoor!:azn:

From congress, after MMS I'd prefer Mr. Chidambaram.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom