What's new

JDU-BJP is set for a huge victory in the Bihar Assembly polls.

I pray for NDA in Maharashtra ! My native region Vidarbha needs someone like Nitish desperately.

@ Moorkh, Please read something about the plight of Farmers in Maharashtra! I don't know about Raj Thakre, he's an untested nut. But the only time we (vidarbha) Really saw some progress was when NDA was in power.

Congress is any day worse than Shiv Sena especially because the Sena is moderated by the BJP. Congress and NCP really know no bounds while scaming the state to stone age!

Last edited:
I pray for NDA in Maharashtra ! My native region Vidarbha needs someone like Nitish desperately.

@ Moorkh, Please read something about the plight of Farmers in Maharashtra! I don't know about Raj Thakre, he's an untested nut. But the only time we (vidarbha) Really saw some progress was when NDA was in power.

Congress is any day worse than Shiv Sena especially because the Sena is moderated by the BJP. Congress and NCP really know no bounds while scaming the state to stone age!
Buddy who would you like at the centre?

Buddy who would you like at the centre?

MMS is good. Unfortunately there is no other guy with the mass respect and the ability to contest from NDA.

I say this because I'd have loved to see BJP putting up a good candidate like ABV and get the centre. Too much time in power for one party is usually never good!

But I don't see that happening! MMS would be my choice.

as for maharashtra. i feel congress is any day a better than shiv sena or Raj Thakrey
& what makes u feel that :angry::angry:we had enough of congress & NCP ....they take 12 years to built a bridge...& 12 hours to do adarsh scam & when caught redhanded within 24 hours they change the CM...put an another person in that seat who is more corrupt then the earlier..have u ever come to mumbai...the whole of india is changing but mumbai is still same old mumbai bumpy road all over with pot holes ..look at vidharba 100's of farmers have committed suicide...atleast u have some statues in u.p to throw stones at:whistle: in maharashtra the CM changes before he is able to built a statue....:sick: Even if it is MNS its ok with us ...we need a change in power....

& what makes u feel that :angry::angry:we had enough of congress & NCP ....they take 12 years to built a bridge...& 12 hours to do adarsh scam & when caught redhanded within 24 hours they change the CM...put an another person in that seat who is more corrupt then the earlier..have u ever come to mumbai...the whole of india is changing but mumbai is still same old mumbai bumpy road all over with pot holes ..look at vidharba 100's of farmers have committed suicide...atleast u have some statues in u.p to throw stones at:whistle: in maharashtra the CM changes before he is able to built a statue....:sick: Even if it is MNS its ok with us ...we need a change in power....

Just look at the emotion in the post. That will give you some idea of how bad things are down here! :angry:

Agreed.

BJP-Shiv Sena Government from 1996-99 did a Marvellous Job.

32 Flyovers in Mumbai.

Mumbai Pune Expressway - The Fastest and the Best Road in the Country at the moment was completed in 5 Years by BJP Shiv Sena Government.

It was Bal Thackeray who laid the Foundation Stone of the Bandra-Worli Sea Link.:azn: I mean Rajiv Gandhi Sea Link:sick::lol:

It should have been completed by 2004-05. But see when it was completed?

Today even the Haji Ali-Worli sea Link should have been completed Today.

And the Work of Haji Ali-Nariman Point should have started Today :taz:

These Thugs are still waiting for the Tender.

Agreed.

BJP-Shiv Sena Government from 1996-99 did a Marvellous Job.

32 Flyovers in Mumbai.

Mumbai Pune Expressway - The Fastest and the Best Road in the Country at the moment was completed in 5 Years by BJP Shiv Sena Government.

It was Bal Thackeray who laid the Foundation Stone of the Bandra-Worli Sea Link.:azn: I mean Rajiv Gandhi Sea Link:sick::lol:

It should have been completed by 2004-05. But see when it was completed?

Today even the Haji Ali-Worli sea Link should have been completed Today.

And the Work of Haji Ali-Nariman Point should have started Today :taz:

These Thugs are still waiting for the Tender.
Yes we need BJP...& narendra modiji should be our next PM:yahoo: ...& BJP should have the balls to announce him as next PM in waiting:victory:...if not in center at least in all state's NDA rocks!!!congress suckzzzz:sick:

MMS is good. Unfortunately there is no other guy with the mass respect and the ability to contest from NDA.

I say this because I'd have loved to see BJP putting up a good candidate like ABV and get the centre. Too much time in power for one party is usually never good!

But I don't see that happening! MMS would be my choice.
Same feeling here........But MMS is also getting to his end of the carrier. Lets see..

Same feeling here........But MMS is also getting to his end of the carrier. Lets see..

What do you think of Nitish/Sushil Modi combo of PM/DPM? May be wishful thinking but i would like NDA let by these two gentle man in the next elections.

For Congress I don't think MMS is going to be contesting next local sabha election and i hate to say that apart from Gandhis even
Congress do not have any other faces to be shown as leaders and i would not like to see Rahul baba/Sonia Gandhi leading the country.

Please read something about the plight of Farmers in Maharashtra! I don't know about Raj Thakre, he's an untested nut. But the only time we (vidarbha) Really saw some progress was when NDA was in power.

& what makes u feel that we had enough of congress & NCP ....they take 12 years to built a bridge...& 12 hours to do adarsh scam & when caught redhanded within 24 hours they change the CM...put an another person in that seat who is more corrupt then the earlier..have u ever come to mumbai...the whole of india is changing but mumbai is still same old mumbai bumpy road all over with pot holes ..look at vidharba 100's of farmers have committed suicide...atleast u have some statues in u.p to throw stones at in maharashtra the CM changes before he is able to built a statue.... Even if it is MNS its ok with us ...we need a change in power....

my problem with shiv sena and raj thakrey has less to do with the developmental work they do and more with the plank they use as their political base. Shiv sena, by what i have read about it, has always followed confrontational politics. earlier they were anti south indians. now they are anti biharis and north indians. this kind of canvassing creates social schisms, which in my view are not acceptable. and raj thakrey is just following on the same lines.

if the BJP can truly create a situation in which these ill effects of shiv sena are negated, so much the better.

even i preffered the NDA govt at the centre

MMS is good person who is qualified, kind, well mannered & humble
But whats the use when he can't administer his power...its very well known that he tried his best to avoide 2g scam by issuing letters from PMO...still A. raja :taz: did what he is known for (a well known scamster even before 2G scam)...whats the use of such a PM who cant control his minister...can we expect him to deal with thousands of corrupt gover officers...MMS is like a scapegoat for congress, they do all the bad work & then show the poor PMs face to make people calm down...we need modiji or nitishji as the next PM...MMS is nothing more than a lame duck politician...:hang2:

MMS is good person who is qualified, kind, well mannered & humble
But whats the use when he can't administer his power...its very well known that he tried his best to avoide 2g scam by issuing letters from PMO...still A. raja :taz: did what he is known for (a well known scamster even before 2G scam)...whats the use of such a PM who cant control his minister...can we expect him to deal with thousands of corrupt gover officers...MMS is like a scapegoat for congress, they do all the bad work & then show the poor PMs face to make people calm down...we need modiji or nitishji as the next PM...MMS is nothing more than a lame duck politician...:hang2:

I am also feeling same
MMS is really a good person .......

I think he has to leave congress

Or I think MMS will fit for next president

. Shiv sena, by what i have read about it, has always followed confrontational politics. earlier they were anti south indians. now they are anti biharis and north indians. this kind of canvassing creates social schisms, which in my view are not acceptable. and raj thakrey is just following on the same lines.
I am a keralite who is settled in mumbai..This is the answer for ur shiv sena thought:disagree:...Sitting in U.P u cant decide whats better for maharashtra...do u think this UP- marathi fight happen every day in mumbai...but i everyday use the Bus & everyday buy vegetable, everyday use the pot hole roads...i have to wait everyday in traffic jams as a flyover takes 12 years to built...U start building it now & may be my son can use it...even mango trees bear fruit before that time after planting ( are the congress competing with mother nature:lol:)...so better fight 1 day in a year & live happily for rest of 364 days:pop:

Last edited:
my problem with shiv sena and raj thakrey has less to do with the developmental work they do and more with the plank they use as their political base. Shiv sena, by what i have read about it, has always followed confrontational politics. earlier they were anti south indians. now they are anti biharis and north indians. this kind of canvassing creates social schisms, which in my view are not acceptable. and raj thakrey is just following on the same lines.

if the BJP can truly create a situation in which these ill effects of shiv sena are negated, so much the better.

even i preffered the NDA govt at the centre

I do hear what you are trying to say and to an extent it is correct.

But creating and exploiting social schisms is an art mastered by the Congress! They have utilised Caste, religion, region, economic status and everything else under the sun to divide the society and consolidate their vote bank.

If you hate Shiv Sena then you will have to hate SP, BSP, DMK, AIADMK, Congress, NCP...................well almost every party out there!

P.S. BJP does moderate the sena, just look at the admission round of any nationwide enterance exam and you will find that many north indians still prefer Maharashtra and same goes for south indians too!

Back
Top Bottom