What's new

JD(U) splits with BJP

Personal aspirations of narendra modi is causing the demise of NDA and a divided house BJP will pay high price because of infighting, ego battle and dictatorship :rolleyes:

Those people who are sick of congress will be forced to vote for it again just for the sake of India :angel:

Please, seriously, do tell me what PERSONAL ASPIRATIONS??

Is he forcing himself on India??

Is he taking drastic steps??

Take any survey & more than 30% Indians want him the PM, so exactly what wrong he is doing, please tell me, i m dying to know what are PERSONAL AMBITIONS??

Isn't Nitish Kumar who has just 20 seats in LS & wanting to become a PM Ambitious??

So is not Mulayam, Lalu, Mamata, Naveen Patnaik, Mayawati, et al. ???

Or you may just have to see the GE thread here to look how many Indians voted in his favor.

Nitish Kumar was the Rail minister of India when Godhra incident took place and went on with his portfolio well past 2002 without even thinking of a divorce from NDA. Looking at the Muslim vote bank, self ambitions to become PM and incitement and incentives from Congress party added up to his decision. It Suits Nitish "VINASH KALE, VIPREET BUDHI".

modi_02_052113110143.jpg

Haha Third front has already blackened face.:rofl::rofl:

Ok Sir, Let's Talk :D

What OVERCONFIDENCE??

JDU said that Modi should not be declared PM candidate....Right??

Did they declare him??

Now, whatever party position they give him INSIDE the party, it's BJP's internal matter.....who is JDU to say anything??

BTW, even Atal Bihari Vajpayee din't have any allies in 1996 but the complete scenario changed in 1998/99 when BJP got nos. above 180.....

I have been kept saying to you, IDEOLOGIES are a just a MIRAGE to fool common man.

& Please see this survey (WHICH YOU DON'T BELIEVE) before giving verdicts:

modi_02_052113110143.jpg

A photo does not constitute a poll result. give me the link.
AB vajpee was a tall leader in his own right. he was acceptable by all the parties who were in the nda in those days(23 parties) can modi have that acceptability ?
the days of one party coming to power on its own is next to impossible. you need to build Consensus, something modi is not famous for doing.
i do not believe in ideologies , just reality . i know for a fact that should some parties today join hands with the bjp (modi heading it) they will loos a lot of votes. only fool discuss ideologies, we discuss how people will vote.

Oh & Another survey.....(WHICH OBVIOUSLY PEOPLE WON'T BELIEVE):

Which
party would you vote for in the next elections if Narendra Modi is
BJP’s candidate and the JD(U) fights the elections separately? Here
the BJP leads the field with a 38 per cent vote, with JD(U) next with
16 per cent, the RJD getting 12 per cent and the Congress 11 per cent.

Narendra Modi is Bihar's choice for PM: Poll

Nitish Kumar was the Rail minister of India when Godhra incident took place and went on with his portfolio well past 2002 without even thinking of a divorce from NDA. Looking at the Muslim vote bank, self ambitions to become PM and incitement and incentives from Congress party added up to his decision. It Suits Nitish "VINASH KALE, VIPREET BUDHI".

Mamta held Railway ministry before Nitish but left it due to some reason then wanted it back but then Nitish Kumar had occupied that portfolio .She even threatened to leave the NDA if that fourth most important ministery was not restored back to her but NDA stood firm and said Now Nitish holds that portfolio and ultimately banerjee walked out of party and this day Nitish chooses to return the favour in this way.

Please, seriously, do tell me what PERSONAL ASPIRATIONS??

Is he forcing himself on India??

Is he taking drastic steps??

Take any survey & more than 30% Indians want him the PM, so exactly what wrong he is doing, please tell me, i m dying to know what are PERSONAL AMBITIONS??

Isn't Nitish Kumar who has just 20 seats in LS & wanting to become a PM Ambitious??

So is not Mulayam, Lalu, Mamata, Naveen Patnaik, Mayawati, et al. ???

Or you may just have to see the GE thread here to look how many Indians voted in his favor.

In all fairness, he should call for an Election and let the people have their say. After using the BJP cadres for his election he should have the moral courage to call for fresh election. This man who talks of morality has suddenly been reduced to a commodity for sale, and lo! the congress will buy him out. What a shame !!

A photo does not constitute a poll result. give me the link.
AB vajpee was a tall leader in his own right. he was acceptable by all the parties who were in the nda in those days(23 parties) can modi have that acceptability ?
the days of one party coming to power on its own is next to impossible. you need to build Consensus, something modi is not famous for doing.
i do not believe in ideologies , just reality . i know for a fact that should some parties today join hands with the bjp (modi heading it) they will loos a lot of votes. only fool discuss ideologies, we discuss how people will vote.

:lol:

Sir, Photo is not Photoshoped by me?? :rofl:

It's the survey of one of the most credible news agency in India:

Narendra Modi is NDA's trump card for 2014 Lok Sabha polls, reveals Headlines Today C-Voter survey : North, News - India Today

& mind you, they have already taken the precaution of not including JDU in it.

BTW, you should read how the Vajpayee Govt. fall in 1996 in just 13 DAYS:

On 28 May, Vajpayee conceded that he could not arrange support from more than 200 of the 545 members of parliament, and thus resigned rather than face the confidence vote, ending his 13 day government.

Indian general election, 1996 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mamta held Railway ministry before Nitish but left it due to some reason then wanted it back but then Nitish Kumar had occupied that portfolio .She even threatened to leave the NDA if that fourth most important ministery was not granted back to her but NDA stood firm and said Now Nitish holds that portfolio and ultimately banerjee walked out of party and this day Nitish chooses to return the favour in this way.

Whatever, he should have resigned at the very same time i.e after godhra incident if he talks about ideology. Isn't it ?

Nitish is a joker,

My guess is simple,Advani/Nitish all get money from the Congress to break the NDA or weaken it on some Pretext.

Basically they have an issue with Modi,they all have prime ministerial ambitions and Modi broke it.

Not only that there is a lot of support for Modi from the BJP & the RSS,so he upset their applecarts and the Congress is more than glad to compensate them for what they have potentially lost and not only that Modi is a very strong personality,uncompromising and strict,these guys certainly want a ***** footer and not a firm footer.

A gujrati news paper holds a poll in bihar to state that modi is the pm choice !!! yeah right:)

dude,just give your opinion,are the gujarat riots reason enough for us to endure manmohan & co again or any random regional nimrod like nitish kumar.

:lol:

Sir, Photo is not Photoshoped by me?? :rofl:

It's the survey of one of the most credible news agency in India:

Narendra Modi is NDA's trump card for 2014 Lok Sabha polls, reveals Headlines Today C-Voter survey : North, News - India Today

& mind you, they have already taken the precaution of not including JDU in it.

BTW, you should read how the Vajpayee Govt. fall in 1996 in just 13 DAYS:

Indian general election, 1996 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

did you read the article before posting it:)

The UPA's tally is set to crash by 95 in the Lok Sabha elections for 2014, forecasts a Headlines Today-C-Voter opinion poll.

However, the biggest surprise is that the UPA's loss is not automatically translating to big gains for the NDA. The Opinion Poll is also the first to gauge the impact of Narendra Modi on the fortunes of the main alliances in 2014.
The survey was conducted to gauge public opinion as the Manmohan Singh government completes its ninth year in power. The lion's share of the seats would in fact be cornered by smaller parties which have not yet disclosed their cards.

While this alternative front looks set to bag as many as 68 more seats, the NDA might just add 27 more seats to its 2009 tally.

The Opinion Poll suggests that projecting Narendra Modi as the NDA's candidate for PM will lead to gains for the UPA but it will almost double the advantage for the NDA.

UPA will likely get 23 more seats and the NDA 41 if Modi is the NDA's PM face. Infact the JD(U)'s own tally could drop to half in Bihar if it dumps NDA over Modi.

And the BJP in Bihar can win 18 seats on its own if it does bite the bullet and project Modi.

BJP's big gain in Gujarat

Prime ministerial hopeful Narendra Modi would ensure the BJP's emphatic victory in home state Gujarat, the opinion poll suggests.

The party would better its tally by five seats taking its tally to 20, while the remaining seats might go to the Congress.

Whatever, he should have resigned at the very same time i.e after godhra incident if he talks about ideology. Isn't it ?

Yep, obviously but only if he was that idealistic in true sence, he is just an opportunist nothing more than that, he wouldn't have dared to forego the alliance only if his present CM chair was endangered.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom