What's new

JD(U) splits with BJP

Nitish ahs no aukaat,Laloo at in his darbar for 15 years and even Paswan/jaya Jaitley and of course George Fernandes ji were able to do more than what Nitish could ever do.

Please,apne aukaat mein raho,Nitishwa.

Yes you are RIGHT!!!

MMS represent each & every Indian.........

BTW, do tell me from which LS constituency he belongs to??

+ If you don't know history than let the discussion end here.

B'coz, in 1970's Indira Gandhi (which i also think was India's best PM) was the only personality in Politics.

You weren't voting Congress, you were voting for Indira Gandhi, she had taken all power, she did not formed a team like you said, etc.

+ Also, do read how Nehru became India's first PM when Congress' own Internal elections elected Sardar Patel as it's leader with huge majority.

Than it wasn't about PERSONAL AMBITIONS....but if Modi does it (which i am still not getting HOW?) than he is the biggest culprit.
Just one question . was modi a gujrat mla when he was made the CM?

Just one question . was modi a gujrat mla when he was made the CM?

Just FEW months, he was than ELECTED MLA.

for MMS, I can understand for 2004, but why din't he stand for 2009 elections & he will not even fight 2014??

BTW, as always, you did THE CHERRY PICKING from my Genuine Queries......

Oh, I soooo love CONGRESSMEN :)

Just FEW months, he was than ELECTED MLA.

for MMS, I can understand for 2004, but why din't he stand for 2009 elections & he will not even fight 2014??

BTW, as always, you did THE CHERRY PICKING from my Genuine Queries......

Oh, I soooo love CONGRESSMEN :)
He was not a mla when he became the cm . adavani made him the cm.

no he wasn't,he was a swayamsevak who cant participate in elections.

but they can become CM?

I am against Modi for PM, he will be total failure. Gujarat he is total control, he will not have the same in center. I prefer Sushma Swaraj or Arun Jaitly. BJP has made a very bad choice.

Future of this dumba$$
tsk.gif

1017087_10151685334507394_2123030952_n.jpg

I am against Modi for PM, he will be total failure. Gujarat he is total control, he will not have the same in center. I prefer Sushma Swaraj or Arun Jaitly. BJP has made a very bad choice.

sushma is a better choice as she is able to carry other parties with her.

He was not a mla when he became the cm . adavani made him the cm.

but they can become CM?

Sir, Please read the constitution.

For a certain period (don't know the exact time, i guess it's 6 months), any un elected person can be CM, but after that he has to be an elected member of LA.

But my question was for MMS.

I am ready to agree for 2004, but why din't he fought 2009 & for 2014 also he is filling his RS nomination.

Isn't this a mockery of Democracy??

Sushma Swaraj was one of the main reason that BJP lost Karnataka.

Her links to Bellary brothers & there corruption is well known.

Sir, Please read the constitution.

For a certain period (don't know the exact time, i guess it's 6 months), any un elected person can be CM, but after that he has to be an elected member of LA.

But my question was for MMS.

I am ready to agree for 2004, but why din't he fought 2009 & for 2014 also he is filling his RS nomination.

Isn't this a mockery of Democracy??

Sushma Swaraj was one of the main reason that BJP lost Karnataka.

Her links to Bellary brothers & there corruption is well known.

i have actually read the constitution , and any member of either of the two houses can be the PM .

Someone is labelled as a super human who would remove corruption and pace up development in India if he becomes PM. Others who worked for their country for decades were side-lined. If Indian politicians are struggling for their own space of respect and dignity with in their own parities, it is a true reflection of their maturity level and common ideology. Hope to see a mature politicians and better government from next general elections. :wave:

That is precisely what we saw from mature Politicians like Natish Kumar. We saw Modi's skill and acumen in governance with the massacre of 3000+ innocent Indian citizens whose Blood is on Modi's action or inaction. India cannot survive with this murderous thug in PM position. This is what the mature Politicians of India are trying to prevent.

It looks like BJP is going to implode with its alliance Partners bailing out. What is the shape of BJP minus L.K. Advani and JD(U) Natish Kumar and others, only time will tell but the future sure does look bleak......

The new mantra should be " Dump Modi, Save India ".

That is precisely what we saw from mature Politicians like Natish Kumar. We saw Modi's skill and acumen in governance with the massacre of 3000+ innocent Indian citizens whose Blood is on Modi's action or inaction. India cannot survive with this murderous thug in PM position. This is what the mature Politicians of India are trying to prevent.

It looks like BJP is going to implode with its alliance Partners bailing out. What is the shape of BJP minus L.K. Advani and JD(U) Natish Kumar and others, only time will tell but the future sure does look bleak......

The new mantra should be " Dump Modi, Save India ".

Its not that simplistic. Modi has proven his acumen afterward, by having a single track 'development' agenda for his state. Credit should also go to other gujratis. Modi has also curtained power of RSS and VHP.

Modi is a good administrator, but not sure whether he will be successful as PM, because PM is not required to be hands on.

Nitish is a PM material, and has aspiration as well, apart from that, bihar has sizable muslim population. Nitish won by doing clever social engineering of which muslim vote is crucial part. Rejecting Modi will make more sense for him.

I am really Happy about this... infact most BJP carders are happy ...

now there is no one to oppose Modiji... he is undisputed leader of BJP...

SHiv Sena and Akali Dal would never leave BJP... We are brother organizations...

Nitish left BJP due to Muslim phobia ... along with personal goal of being PM of a third front government [ which will never come true]

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom