What's new

JD(U) splits with BJP

did you read the article before posting it:)

The UPA's tally is set to crash by 95 in the Lok Sabha elections for 2014, forecasts a Headlines Today-C-Voter opinion poll.

However, the biggest surprise is that the UPA's loss is not automatically translating to big gains for the NDA. The Opinion Poll is also the first to gauge the impact of Narendra Modi on the fortunes of the main alliances in 2014.
The survey was conducted to gauge public opinion as the Manmohan Singh government completes its ninth year in power. The lion's share of the seats would in fact be cornered by smaller parties which have not yet disclosed their cards.

While this alternative front looks set to bag as many as 68 more seats, the NDA might just add 27 more seats to its 2009 tally.

The Opinion Poll suggests that projecting Narendra Modi as the NDA's candidate for PM will lead to gains for the UPA but it will almost double the advantage for the NDA.

UPA will likely get 23 more seats and the NDA 41 if Modi is the NDA's PM face. Infact the JD(U)'s own tally could drop to half in Bihar if it dumps NDA over Modi.

And the BJP in Bihar can win 18 seats on its own if it does bite the bullet and project Modi.

BJP's big gain in Gujarat

Prime ministerial hopeful Narendra Modi would ensure the BJP's emphatic victory in home state Gujarat, the opinion poll suggests.

The party would better its tally by five seats taking its tally to 20, while the remaining seats might go to the Congress.

Narendra Modi is NDA's trump card for 2014 Lok Sabha polls, reveals Headlines Today C-Voter survey : North, News - India Today

Sorry??

Please don't talk in circles....can we come to the point??

If you wanna discuss, please give proofs not just statement.

I have shown you both the scenarios, BJP with Modi & BJP without Modi.

Now it's upto u to believe it or not.

I am not taking this anymore.

Thank You.

EDIT:

If you din't understood what they are saying, than let me clear you:

If they don't project modi than NDA will get only 27 more seats than last time i.e. 160 + 27 (sorry i don't know the exact tally of NDA last time) = 185+.

If they project Modi, than they can add 41 MORE = 185 + 41 = 220+

HOPE YOU GET IT FINALLY.

To be named Prime Minister, you need more than 270 votes, " he said in a clear jab at the Gujarat Chief Minister, described by critics as a polarizing politician, unacceptable to parties that have substantial Muslim support. (Read highlights of Nitish Kumar's press conference)

So people form alliances based on vote banks or what a community thinks instead of a nations development?
Vote bank politics at its worst.

Sorry??

Please don't talk in circles....can we come to the point??

If you wanna discuss, please give proofs not just statement.

I have shown you both the scenarios, BJP with Modi & BJP without Modi.

Now it's upto u to believe it or not.

I am not taking this anymore.

Thank You.

read what i underlined. upa loosing seats does not go to the nda , which by the way is down another partner. now reduced to 2 .
i have said this before that the third front will come to power with congress help in the center next year , thats obvious by this poll.
er if you dont want to talk to be dont reply to my posts:)

if Nitish has guts he should call for fresh assembly elections rather than begging independents for support recent by polls even were not enough to bring him and sharad yadav to reality let's just see without Hindu votes the way they meet their demise

read what i underlined. upa loosing seats does not go to the nda , which by the way is down another partner. now reduced to 2 .
i have said this before that the third front will come to power with congress help in the center next year , thats obvious by this poll.
er if you dont want to talk to be dont reply to my posts:)

Sir, I have edited my Post.

Please have a look.

BTW, there was no need to see what the article has written, i guess the pics were enough proof as it is.

But i guess you need some reasons to rebuke my point & i don't like to discuss like this.

SO LET'S AGREE TO DISAGREE HERE & WAIT FOR MAY - 2014 :)

P.S. so Congress will take an Undemocratic step of supporting TF even when NDA/BJP will emerge as the largest alliance/Party, Great Going Congress :enjoy:

first they need to get 200 . highly doubtful.
With Nitish they were not reaching that figure as well..no?? Look at this point in time only MODI is a face that people may be able to relate...i personally hate Modi but then my hatred for congress is even more so i wish BJP do hit the number...

Sir, I have edited my Post.

Please have a look.

BTW, there was no need to see what the article has written, i guess the pics were enough proof as it is.

But i guess you need some reasons to rebuke my point & i don't like to discuss like this.

SO LET'S AGREE TO DISAGREE HERE & WAIT FOR MAY - 2014 :)

P.S. so Congress will take an Undemocratic step of supporting TF even when NDA/BJP will emerge as the largest alliance/Party, Great Going Congress :enjoy:

with this i agree. :)

by the way are you going to be involved in the elections or will you just be an internet warrior for modi?

Nitish is trying to avoid Assembly elections as the outcome will force him to again come to NDA begging..

But anyways split with JD(U) is good now the voters will know that they are not voting for a person due to NDA/BJP connection.

People who are QUESTIONING BJP/Modi should seriously ask these questions to Nitish:

1. Sir, 2002 happened in 2002, when you were the railway minister, why din't you resigned & break alliance with BJP than??

2. Sir, U had elections in 2005, why din't you break alliance before that & accept whatever verdict the Biharis gave you??

3. Sir, again U had elections in 2010, why din't you break alliance before that & accept whatever verdict the Biharis gave you??

4. Sir, You said that BJP should not declare Modi as PM candidate, that was your only condition, BJP was adhering to that, so what prompt you for a sudden split??

5. Sir, If you think you are MORALLY/ETHICALLY right, than why not just declare fresh elections in Bihar??

by the way are you going to be involved in the elections or will you just be an internet warrior for modi?

Sir, Not for Modi, Not for BJP, Not for NDA, i'll do whatever i think is RIGHT for my Country :)

As it is, an online Political test has given this verdict for me:

You are a bourgeois patriot. 5 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 48 percent are more extremist than you.

:rofl:

People who are QUESTIONING BJP/Modi should seriously ask these questions to Nitish:

1. Sir, 2002 happened in 2002, when you were the railway minister, why din't you resigned & break alliance with BJP than??

2. Sir, U had elections in 2005, why din't you break alliance before that & accept whatever verdict the Biharis gave you??

3. Sir, again U had elections in 2010, why din't you break alliance before that & accept whatever verdict the Biharis gave you??

4. Sir, You said that BJP should not declare Modi as PM candidate, that was your only condition, BJP was adhering to that, so what prompt you for a sudden split??

5. Sir, If you think you are MORALLY/ETHICALLY right, than why not just declare fresh elections in Bihar??

Sir, Not for Modi, Not for BJP, Not for NDA, i'll do whatever i think is RIGHT for my Country :)

As it is, an online Political test has given this verdict for me:

You are a bourgeois patriot. 5 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 48 percent are more extremist than you.

:rofl:
elaborate please:)

Please, seriously, do tell me what PERSONAL ASPIRATIONS??

Is he forcing himself on India??

Is he taking drastic steps??

Take any survey & more than 30% Indians want him the PM, so exactly what wrong he is doing, please tell me, i m dying to know what are PERSONAL AMBITIONS??

Isn't Nitish Kumar who has just 20 seats in LS & wanting to become a PM Ambitious??

So is not Mulayam, Lalu, Mamata, Naveen Patnaik, Mayawati, et al. ???

Or you may just have to see the GE thread here to look how many Indians voted in his favor.

Its all well crafted media hyped big corporate backed campaign with personal agenda.

We don't live in two party system or presidential system like USA.

In India a team of good, skilled honest and experience leaders are required those who represent each and every Indian and each and every region, religion and caste.

We are not looking for film fare awards or Zee cine awards as per the popularity or popular votes. :no:

If Amitabh Bachchan is more popular or Salman Khan is more popular we will not like to made him PM of India :lol:

It takes a team of dozens of experienced, well represented, intelligent, skilled persons to run a nation. :angel:

Its all well crafted media hyped big corporate backed campaign with personal agenda.

We don't live in two party system or presidential system like USA.

In India a team of good, skilled honest and experience leaders are required those who represent each and every Indian and each and every region, religion and caste.

We are not looking for film fare awards or Zee cine awards as per the popularity or popular votes. :no:

If Amitabh Bachchan is more popular or Salman Khan is more popular we will not like to made him PM of India :lol:

It takes a team of dozens of experienced, well represented, intelligent, skilled persons to run a nation. :angel:

Yes you are RIGHT!!!

MMS represent each & every Indian.........

BTW, do tell me from which LS constituency he belongs to??

+ If you don't know history than let the discussion end here.

B'coz, in 1970's Indira Gandhi (which i also think was India's best PM) was the only personality in Politics.

You weren't voting Congress, you were voting for Indira Gandhi, she had taken all power, she did not formed a team like you said, etc.

+ Also, do read how Nehru became India's first PM when Congress' own Internal elections elected Sardar Patel as it's leader with huge majority.

Than it wasn't about PERSONAL AMBITIONS....but if Modi does it (which i am still not getting HOW?) than he is the biggest culprit.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom