What's new

JD(U) splits with BJP

Sushma Swaraj was one of the main reason that BJP lost Karnataka.

:lol: That would be news for the people of Karnataka who thought that it was the corrupt & hopeless performance of the BJP that was responsible.

Her links to Bellary brothers & there corruption is well known.

Without the Bellary brothers, there would never have been a government in the first place. Certainly Sushma Swaraj was responsible but she was hardly the only one. Modi himself was a big supporter of the corrupt Yeddiyurappa who certainly was responsible for the BJP's debacle.

I am really Happy about this... infact most BJP carders are happy ...

now there is no one to oppose Modiji... he is undisputed leader of BJP...

SHiv Sena and Akali Dal would never leave BJP... We are brother organizations...

Nitish left BJP due to Muslim phobia ... along with personal goal of being PM of a third front government [ which will never come true]

today proven that Akalis and Shiv Sainiks are real friends of BJP

I am really Happy about this... infact most BJP carders are happy ...

now there is no one to oppose Modiji... he is undisputed leader of BJP...

SHiv Sena and Akali Dal would never leave BJP... We are brother organizations...

Nitish left BJP due to Muslim phobia ... along with personal goal of being PM of a third front government [ which will never come true]
never be so sure in politics... you lose a 17 year partner, its not a good thing.

Without the Bellary brothers, there would never have been a government in the first place. Certainly Sushma Swaraj was responsible but she was hardly the only one. Modi himself was a big supporter of the corrupt Yeddiyurappa who certainly was responsible for the BJP's debacle.

I think if BJP was able to stop Yeddiyurappa from making another party I dnt think they lost with that big margin...

never be so sure in politics... you lose a 17 year partner, its not a good thing.

Only BJP , SHiv Sena and Akali Dal has a Ideological politics in Indian Democracy ... all others play opportunistic politics ...

Today the biggest means of vote bank polarization is SECULARISM ...

now every road block is cleared for a fresh start ... We will start from Scratch ... MODI is the sole BJP's face now no confusion for voters...

i told u people months ago this gonna happen ... soon Modiji will be announced as the PM candidate ... Jai Ho... Namo... Namo...

I think if BJP was able to stop Yeddiyurappa from making another party I dnt think they lost with that big margin...

Yeddys re-entry to BJP is next in line ...

Yes you are RIGHT!!!

MMS represent each & every Indian.........

BTW, do tell me from which LS constituency he belongs to??

I was talking about a team not a single person. I hate many actions of MMS but at least he is not communal. MMS represents the upper house the rajya sabha don't u belive in constitution?

BTW modi has zero experience at the center, he have never been a MP or minister at the central govt.

Running a already good state is one thing and running a whole country full of problems and interacting with different nations is another. Can u imagine the type of relations of India with Muslims countries and the USA with Modi as PM

+ If you don't know history than let the discussion end here.

B'coz, in 1970's Indira Gandhi (which i also think was India's best PM) was the only personality in Politics.

You weren't voting Congress, you were voting for Indira Gandhi, she had taken all power, she did not formed a team like you said, etc.

lol my friend plz learn something about our history before lecturing others. Indira Gandhi's cabinet of 1970s was full of veterans and expereance and powerfull mass leaders like ND tiwari (3 time UP CM + 1 time Uttrakhand CM it just to show his stature) Arjun Singh, former CM of MP, Babu Jagjivan Ram biggest dalit leader after dr. BR Ambedkar, Morarji Desai who later on becomes the PM of India, Yashwantrao Chavan first CM of Maharastra and lateron dy. PM of India, Panampilly Govinda Menon the list goes on and on.

+ Also, do read how Nehru became India's first PM when Congress' own Internal elections elected Sardar Patel as it's leader with huge majority.

Than it wasn't about PERSONAL AMBITIONS....but if Modi does it (which i am still not getting HOW?) than he is the biggest culprit.

So ur accepting that being popular is nothing as sardar patel was more popular and big leader then modi?

Only BJP , SHiv Sena and Akali Dal has a Ideological politics in Indian Democracy ... all others play opportunistic politics ...

Today the biggest means of vote bank polarization is SECULARISM ...

now every road block is cleared for a fresh start ... We will start from Scratch ... MODI is the sole BJP's face now no confusion for voters...

i told u people months ago this gonna happen ... soon Modiji will be announced as the PM candidate ... Jai Ho... Namo... Namo...

Yeddys re-entry to BJP is next in line ...
ideology my foot, bjp will join anybody to form govt, even hardened criminals/bahubali support is welcome. BJP is just a right wing version of congress. :lol:

That is precisely what we saw from mature Politicians like Natish Kumar. We saw Modi's skill and acumen in governance with the massacre of 3000+ innocent Indian citizens whose Blood is on Modi's action or inaction. India cannot survive with this murderous thug in PM position. This is what the mature Politicians of India are trying to prevent.

It looks like BJP is going to implode with its alliance Partners bailing out. What is the shape of BJP minus L.K. Advani and JD(U) Natish Kumar and others, only time will tell but the future sure does look bleak......

The new mantra should be " Dump Modi, Save India ".

Same mature nah insane Nitish Kumar was Railway Minister during 2002 and in 2003 was praising NaMO on stage with him....You can cry an ocean...He's not found guilty in the COURT OF LAW.....L.K. Advani is too OLD now...He should retire from Politics...I've already posted my view about Nithish in the thread...( tugs)

I've never cast vote in my life....I'm seeing Scam after Scam under current Congress Lead Govt....If Modi is going to be BJP President Elect....I'm going to Vote for NAMO......:victory:

Same mature nah insane Nitish Kumar was Railway Minister during 2002 and in 2003 was praising NaMO on stage with him....You can cry an ocean...He's not found guilty in the COURT OF LAW.....L.K. Advani is too OLD now...He should retire from Politics...I've already posted my view about Nithish in the thread...( tugs)

I've never cast vote in my life....I'm seeing Scam after Scam under current Congress Lead Govt....If Modi is going to be BJP President Elect....I'm going to Vote for NAMO......:victory:

the bold part is whats wrong with our country . the people who criticize daily rarely go to vote(or are too young) .

the bold part is whats wrong with our country . the people who criticize daily rarely go to vote(or are too young) .
I'm 19 year old girl and have never got chance to cast the Vote......Everyday, I see a new Scam on TV. Therefore, for sure I am not going to Vote for Congress...I would prefer to see a new Govt. and see how they perform...(waise sab ek hain ke chatte batte hai)....

I'm 19 year old girl and have never got chance to cast the Vote......Everyday, I see a new Scam on TV. Therefore, for sure I am not going to Vote for Congress...I would prefer to see a new Govt. and see how they perform...(waise sab ek hain ke chatte batte hai)....

If you read my post i did include those who are too young to post. :)

Hey coincidently even I just turned 19 and btw is it important to get a voter card or can we vote using pan card

Hey coincidently even I just turned 19 and btw is it important to get a voter card or can we using pan card

you need to get a voter card.
it not hard , especially before elections. talk to any party worker of any party they will ensure you help to get it imminently.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom