What's new

Jawans of Indian and Chinese army play volleyball :celebrate harvest festival at Nathu La

Aarush

Reaction score
Country
India
download.jpg

Signalling bonhomie among troops on the two sides, a delegation of the Chinese People’s Liberation Army played a friendly volleyball match with Indian jawans along the Nathu La pass in Sikkim, officials said today.

A special border personnel meeting was held with a PLA delegation at Nathu La on Monday to celebrate the Indian harvest festival.

The delegation comprising eight officers from both sides were led by officers in the rank of brigadier.
The meeting was held in a warm and cordial atmosphere with the PLA delegation members wishing their Indian counterparts.

After the meeting, men from both sides of the border played a friendly volleyball match.
Official sources said PLA seemed keen for more such sporting activities in the near future with the Indian Army.

Jawans of Indian and Chinese army play volleyball | idrw.org
Indian, Chinese soldiers celebrate harvest festival at Nathu La | idrw.org

Last edited:
Whenever I see such articles, I sadly think, "What a huge potential is there for an Russia-India-China alliance along the military lines".

So much can be achieved if it were not political egos.

Even you forgo our egos, Nato and US and A will ensure nothing like that happens....

View attachment 24693
Signalling bonhomie among troops on the two sides, a delegation of the Chinese People’s Liberation Army played a friendly volleyball match with Indian jawans along the Nathu La pass in Sikkim, officials said today.

A special border personnel meeting was held with a PLA delegation at Nathu La on Monday to celebrate the Indian harvest festival.

The delegation comprising eight officers from both sides were led by officers in the rank of brigadier.
The meeting was held in a warm and cordial atmosphere with the PLA delegation members wishing their Indian counterparts.

After the meeting, men from both sides of the border played a friendly volleyball match.
Official sources said PLA seemed keen for more such sporting activities in the near future with the Indian Army.

Which team won the match?? :sick:

Btw such matches would thaw the relations with our neighbors. I support it. :-)

View attachment 24693

Please tell Who won the match? Can you tell us?

Even you forgo our egos, Nato and US and A will ensure nothing like that happens....

That is because we are not self reliant. They create threats for us because they know that there is a huge defence market which will ensure their billions flowing in till the time we import.

If the inigenization process was strong then we would have never have to worry about their threats because then we will not be buying from them and only fueling our own industry.

You are not counting Chinese ambition while saying this.

They are already Major Economic power and great regional power; they are looking to expand their influence even further.

China may trust and treat India as ally only if the border dispute is solved in the way they want.

That is because we are not self reliant. They create threats for us because they know that there is a huge defence market which will ensure their billions flowing in till the time we import.

If the inigenization process was strong then we would have never have to worry about their threats because then we will not be buying from them and only fueling our own industry.

You got it right...... They know it very well... and they know how to slow down our defense industry ...... U know, swiss bank, dollar,

You are not counting Chinese ambition while saying this.

They are already Major Economic power and great regional power; they are looking to expand their influence even further.

China may trust and treat India as ally only if the border dispute is solved in the way they want.

Well i think we are to be blamed for that.... Nehru to be precise.....

You got it right...... They know it very well... and they know how to slow down our defense industry ...... U know, swiss bank, dollar,

Even if we believe he did mistakes (and he did many), the fact remains that China is very ambitious; it may treat India as ally only if the border dispute is solved in the way they want.

Not really man.

Nehru's blunder was not sufficiently stocking up before planning to fight the communist occupation of east Ladakh (called Aksai Chin). Preparing for a confrontation means that one must be sufficiently armed. Instead of accepting Soviet weapons, the fool wanted to make India a Gandhian state. I was shocked when I read it for the first time about his instructions to all the generals.

Failed to use a tactically superior air force; failed to make a fall back plan; failed to keep a strong ally's backing; failed at even retaking what was taken Pakistan in 1948.

how the fck did this idiot ever become India's PM is what I don't understand. He is Pappu G of his time.

Not even a single Chinese member has posted in this thread. Seems like it doesn't suits their vested interests they otherwise use this forum for. Or may be they are not Chinese at all.

Back
Top Bottom