What's new

Japan's stealth jet prototype 'to fly this year'

good news, its good that japan relies on their own industries instead buying expensive american junk. No single dollar to the yankees

good news, its good that japan relies on their own industries instead buying expensive american junk. No single dollar to the yankees

American junk?! A Russian whose country is known to produce low-quality junk has the audacity to talk about American products?!

My friend, you overestimated Japan's ability to manufacture this fighter without American help.

So?! You think countries don't buy junks? Russia is a cheap alternative to American superior technology, and needles to say that the U.S. congress needs to approve many of the U.S. arm sales which creates an obstacle for the U.S. to even have higher portion of the market! Do you know why is that? Because unlike Russia, U.S. is not being run by one ex-KGB guy all by himself. U.S. needs to know who is going to pose a threat to its interests, say in 40 years. But in mother Russia-land you sell weapon to the highest bidder, even in Iran-Iraq war you supplied both sides, despite being Iraq's ally, Russia is the least trust-able country in world.

So?! You think countries don't buy junks? Russia is a cheap alternative to American superior technology, and needles to say that the U.S. congress needs to approve many of the U.S. arm sales which creates an obstacle for the U.S. to even have higher portion of the market! Do you know why is that? Because unlike Russia, U.S. is not being run by one ex-KGB guy all by himself. U.S. needs to know who is going to pose a threat to its interests, say in 40 years. But in mother Russia-land you sell weapon to the highest bidder, even in Iran-Iraq war you supplied both sides, despite being Iraq's ally, Russia is the least trust-able country in world.

roflmao that comes from american, its you whos least who can be trusted. You first went to iraq twice despite being a former ally and changed the saddam regime which strengthened iran and now youre crying about iran.

Syria bomb or not to bomb? Egypt Muslim brotehrhood or military yunta? And now you even give up israel slowly but surely. You switch your allies like your pants.

Its also common fact that america supplied both iran and iraw during the war so stop spreading BS.

Russia has also restrictions on many of its weapons including s400 and most of its fleet products. America is also becoming of the biggest importers of arms look it up while we arent top 10 importers.

If indians and other wanted they could buy f16s but they dont because they suck and are expensive. Everyone can see that russian products are vastly superior to american overpriced junk.

Looks cartoon and amateurish. I don't think the Japanese understand the concept of stealth.

The Japanese have been at the forefront of technology since WW2. They don't just understand stealth ,they can probably teach it to the makers of F-35. These are people who can build a big city within 3-4 years after it has been destroyed by a giant earthquake.

The Japanese have been at the forefront of technology since WW2. They don't just understand stealth ,they can probably teach it to the makers of F-35. These are people who can build a big city within 3-4 years after it has been destroyed by a giant earthquake.
Then I want to know what revolutionary technology that the Japanese made that make you believe they can pull shit out of their *** without actually spending time doing research and brainstorming. Do not forget, stealth coat formula is extremely difficult to replicate and required research on material science. We're talking about reality here and not trying to pull shit out of somebody *** because you like the Japanese gundam, all right. If the Japanese can do it, they would have done it long ago and not begging the US like a dog for F-22. As a matter of fact, this program is exactly that, trying to pressure the US into sharing sensitive stealth technology or at least provide technical support.

As a reminder to you, this is a TECHNOLOGY DEMONSTRATOR plane, not a real stealth fighter. This is not a serial production phase. This is an initial design phase to test whether it is technological and cost feasibility for the Japan to proceed with the next step. The next step will require the Japanese to spend yearsSsssss into stealth radar research, 5th gen engine, material coating that will cost at least $100 billion dollar to invest and that they have little experience that we know of. We talking about 20 years at minimum here.. Are the Japanese ready to spend the next 10-20 years into this while forking out $100 billion dollar for this program? We know the Japanese need all the saving money to rebuild the city after Fukushima all right? Next thing you know, they are still struggling to cope with the Fukushima radiation leak despite having the US to guide them in every step. So where do you get this idea that they have rebuild the city? They are still suffering from that disaster 3 years ago to this day! They are so scare that they rather smoke coal pollution than radiation here! Face the fact, my friend.

Then I want to know what revolutionary technology that the Japanese made that make you believe they can pull shit out of their *** without actually spending time doing research and brainstorming. Do not forget, stealth coat formula is extremely difficult to replicate and required research on material science. We're talking about reality here and not trying to pull shit out of somebody *** because you like the Japanese gundam, all right. If the Japanese can do it, they would have done it long ago and not begging the US like a dog for F-22. As a matter of fact, this program is exactly that, trying to pressure the US into sharing sensitive stealth technology or at least provide technical support.

As a reminder to you, this is a TECHNOLOGY DEMONSTRATOR plane, not a real stealth fighter. This is not a serial production phase. This is an initial design phase to test whether it is technological and cost feasible for the Japan to forseen the next step. The next step would required the Japanese to spend yearsSsssss into stealth radar research, 5th gen engine, material coating that will cost at least $100 billion dollar to invest. Are the Japanese ready to spend the next 10-20 years into this while forking out $100 billion dollar for this program? We know the Japanese need all the saving money to rebuild the city after Fukushima all right? Next thing you know, they are still struggling to cope with the Fukushima radiation leak despite having the US to guide them in every step. So where do you get this idea that they have rebuild the city? They are still suffering from that disaster 3 years ago to this day! They are so scare that they rather smoke coal pollution than radiation here! Face the fact, my friend.

Bullet trains for starters, you can google the rest, it's free. Besides I never said they are going to pull shit out of their ***. I said that looking at their legacy , I would trust them to complete the stealth plane in much lesser time than others. Besides, they might have been secretly working on this technology for the past several years, one never knows. You on the other hand , for some weird reason believe that the Japanese cannot build a stealth plane. Are you really kidding me?Back in the 1940s , when China didn't have the technology to as much as manufacture a car ( Not that India had any) , the Japanese were indeed pulling thousands of fighter aircrafts and aircraft carriers out of their asses , and shooting down allied planes with them , and here you are , in 2014, thinking that they cannot build a freakin stealth jet :lol:

Bullet trains for starters, you can google the rest, it's free. Besides I never said they are going to pull shit out of their ***. I said that looking at their legacy , I would trust them to complete the stealth plane in much lesser time than others. Besides, they might have been secretly working on this technology for the past several years, one never knows. You on the other hand , for some weird reason believe that the Japanese cannot build a stealth plane. Are you really kidding me?Back in the 1940s , when China didn't have the technology to as much as manufacture a car ( Not that India had any) , the Japanese were indeed pulling thousands of fighter aircrafts and aircraft carriers out of their asses , and shooting down allied planes with them , and here you are , in 2014, thinking that they cannot build a freakin stealth jet :lol:
Bullet train? That is revolutionary??? Are you joking? LOL! You really think they can hide from the US, don't you? I repeat to you again, none of the military project the Japanese have done that met the objective of what they set out to do. Take the F-2 for instance. Not much better than F-16, yet cost as much.

I'm not saying the Japanese cannot build a stealth fighter. I'm saying they cannot pull shit out of their *** like some of you want to believe they can. Building a state of the art stealth fighter takes experience, MONEY, and most importantly TIME. NOBODY ever produce a stealth fighter from initial design phase to production phase in less than at least 2 decades. I don't think you can truly comprehend the difficulty in producing a 5th gen stealth fighter. Look at Russia, they have been producing aircraft since WWII yet they still haven't have a 5th gen aircraft in service to this day. Why do you think it costs so much and time to have a 5th program? The Japanese are not god that can defy the odd. Car IS NOT the same as airplane, let alone a 5th gen aircraft with state of the art engine, coating, and radar.

F117A presence revealed means that is its end phase.
A stealth bomber is huge success if no one knows about its operations ... after several years.

So what we are discussing here based all on assumability ...
Anyway, I vote for Japan high tech

The real stealth aircraft in the light of real combat solely made by American only ...
Others are unknown or non-existed ...

Stealth aircrafts project of China is the most propaganda project related to stealth technology ...
that's so funny ...

One can not assume that in the past 70 years the Japanese have not done their own secret R&D in military tech. The reason why the Japanese want to buy the F-22 is the same as why the American politicians/politburo want the American masses to buy Japanese cars.

F117A presence revealed means that is its end phase.
A stealth bomber is huge success if no one knows about its operations ... after several years.

So what we are discussing here based all on assumability ...
Anyway, I vote for Japan high tech

The real stealth aircraft in the light of real combat solely made by American only ...
Others are unknown or non-existed ...

Stealth aircrafts project of China is the most propaganda project related to stealth technology ...
that's so funny ...
We have given you a year. 2018. If 2018, you don't see us flying stealth fighter, feel free to make fun of us, mock us in anyway you can. When we set out to do something, we always complete that mission. That is in our blood, very different from others.

We have given you a year. 2018. If 2018, you don't see us flying stealth fighter, feel free to make fun of us, mock us in anyway you can. When we set out to do something, we always complete that mission. That is in our blood, very different from others.

We wish your stealth fighters operating right now in secret ... that's the advantage of stealth

i believe japan can make jet as good as f-22 or better, but the yanks will never let them do it. they'll pressure them to buy their inferior f-35 just like what they did to japanese f-2 project. japan wanted to build new jet from scratch, but forced to make 4x more expensive f-16 clone instead.

Japan is already planning to order 28? F-35s to replace F-4s

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom