What's new

Japan's stealth jet prototype 'to fly this year'

That's what it boils down to in many of these types of threads. A bunch of chest thumping hyper-nationalists with a video game mentality. Sad really...

Seriously,ppl have no idea how the real world works:mad:

And you're telling me that these one limbed beggars are included in a Sweden-like welfare system that your government apparently has for all Chinese? Really? Come on mate, I have not been to your mainland country but have interacted with enough Hong Kong folks to know what system you have.

Your active workforce may have a better income on an average but telling that even beggars have 'higher incomes' and food to eat all the time is painting others' glasses in rose.

How? We are not connected to sea in anyway except through WB or other ports. Also our terrain is ecologically very very sensitive and there would be a very significant damage to the environment if we went on a mining/terrace farming rampage like you guys do. NE states are actually best for service industry because we have a better education index compared to other states and those in Manipur, Nagaland and Mizoram particularly can speak with other countries well without local accents.

Oh and perhaps you didn't know but Taiwan as a separate country became developed decades before China even started.

Their restrictions are self-imposed and partly threatened by US.

Japanese cannot fight US politically if they don't start de-linking them from everything.

Why is this political jargon infiltrating a technical discussion.

Pls don't answer such non-technical off the topic post

Let's wait for the race between China and Japan ...
I guess Chinese officials are tremble right now . They must be hurry up, because Japanese never tell jokes

Indigenous Japanese IHI XF-5 engine:

IHIXF5.png

Source: http://www.mod.go.jp/trdi/research/gaibuhyouka/pdf/XF5-H21.pdf

Looks like the Japanese are on schedule...

It will take atleast alot of time for indigenous engine but for the next 10-12 years from prototyping to maybe initial squadrons US engine would be used, alot is still going to come from F-35 program.

Do not bring China into the thread, open a separate thread.

Japan has older F-15 and F-4s to replace many new F-15s and F-35 are for that and as additional to their next generation requirement they are developing ATD-X3...it is their REQUIRNMENT you dumb.

atatwolf and vietnamese member reported, stay on topic, do not bring in China or any other topic except for discussing ATD-X3 if another post comes to the scene other than this topic Moderators are told to ban the member and or restrict the member with warning.

@Aeronaut i again request to remove several posts in this thread and kindly restrict some members on this thread.

This is a rally, and there're always at least 2 cars in a rally

Indigenous Japanese IHI XF-5 engine:

IHIXF5.png

Source: http://www.mod.go.jp/trdi/research/gaibuhyouka/pdf/XF5-H21.pdf

Looks like the Japanese are on schedule...

Japan has the know how and they could mass production just like Honda motorbike or Toyota automobiles ( both several years of best selling ) in their factories anywhere all over the world ...

Seriously, do you expect this thing to power a 5th gen aircraft?

It's possible for light 5th generation fighters like Shinshin and KFX but it lacks the bypass ratio of larger engines like China's WS-20 and WS-15 hence would be utterly useless for J-20 or F-35 class fighter because of the thrust to weight ratio. It still an competant engine for an 4th gen.

BTW can you read Kanji?

It's possible for light 5th generation fighters like Shinshin and KFX but it lacks the bypass ratio of larger engines like China's WS-20 and WS-15 hence would be utterly useless for J-20 or F-35 class fighter because of the thrust to weight ratio. It still an competant engine for an 4th gen.

BTW can you read Kanji?

Yes, the Kanji is partially readable for the Chinese readers.

BTW can you read Kanji?

Kanji, which is derived from the Chinese word Hanzi which means Han writing, is the same as Chinese writing. There is a joke that when a Chinese goes to Japan, it seems as if he came to a province of China because he immediately understands Kanji plus Japanese people look the same as Chinese people. There is a warm feeling when a Chinese goes to Japan. :p: Chinese and Japanese are very close.

As for F-3, I seriously doubt it can fly this year because development hasn't even started in earnest. My best bet is F-3 can fly by 2020s if development starts in earnest this year.

It looks just like my '72 Honda. May be it will take 25 years like the old Honda to get it really flying.

It looks just like my '72 Honda. May be it will take 25 years like the old Honda to get it really flying.

I believe their stealth jet would fly this year same to J20.
Even their engine is good,

Actually, China technology never persuaded me on the engine quality.
So I have more doubt on J20 engine than Japan stealth engine ...

A failed attempt to ridicule, by saying that you are still driving a 42 years old Japanese car you have inadvertently testified to superior Japanese engineering! Good job!

I believe their stealth jet would fly this year same to J20.
Even their engine is good,

Actually, China technology never persuaded me on the engine quality.
So I have more doubt on J20 engine than Japan stealth engine ...

I am certainly no expert on jet fighters. But the ATD is like a concept car in a car show.
I don't think it will fly. Let's just see.

A failed attempt to ridicule, by saying that you are still driving a 42 years old Japanese car you have inadvertently testified to superior Japanese engineering! Good job!

Reading comprehension. Where did I say I am still driving my '72 Honda.
I know you are a speed reader, but reading without understanding defeats the purpose of reading.

Reading comprehension. Where did I say I am still driving my '72 Honda.
I know you are a speed reader, but reading without understanding defeats the purpose of reading.

Oh believe me, I do fully comprehend your posts. But the devil is in the detail.
When you say "looks like my 72 Honda" the reader could conclude that that you are still driving that Honda, especially after your comment about its acceleration, by changing that sentence to "looks like my old 72 Honda" it could give the reader a better idea about your intention, because driving an old car doesn't seem odd. So in general the reader can't infer whether you are still driving it or not.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom