What's new

Japan’s Anti-China Coalition Is Dangerous

And for this oil rig 981, do you believe that it actually drill? I believe that it is more of a stratagem than actually a mere violating Vietnam ZEE.

Btw, I love Japanese Ramen :D

1. Yes, they are merely testing the resolve of the claimants.

2. Lol, try yakisoba ! :lol:

Last edited:
You can not give something to some one else which is not yours. It is a rules of law. China stop lying about the nature of this letter.
I agree and that applies to the South too because the areas were disputed even then. The diplomatic letter from your
ex-PM stated the position of the North to recognize China claim. Your current government is the successor of the North
(South ceased to exist) therefore has obligation to honor its stand. The subsequent statement years later from your ex-PM stated he was under duress due to war time doesn't hold water because 1958 was not a war year.

I agree with Brainsucker, Paracel belongs to China. The real battle should be the Spratly and do you know most of the Spratly are within the Philipine, Malaysia and Brunei EEZ yet Vietnam occupy most of the maritime features? Vietnam friends, please try to work together with other claimants instead of alienating them by endorsing japan remilitarization.

LOL, safe that propaganda for yourself. I don't believe it. US only care for themselves and their own interest. Vietnam and Pinoy are only their sacrificial lamb to oppose China. Their only interest is their pivot to China.
you sound as like most delusional chinese posters...aka clueless.

I agree and that applies to the South too because the areas were disputed even then. The diplomatic letter from your
ex-PM stated the position of the North to recognize China claim. Your current government is the successor of the North
(South ceased to exist) therefore has obligation to honor its stand.
The subsequent statement years later from your ex-PM stated he was under duress due to war time doesn't hold water because 1958 was not a war year.

I agree with Brainsucker, Paracel belongs to China. The real battle should be the Spratly and do you know most of the Spratly are within the Philipine, Malaysia and Brunei EEZ yet Vietnam occupy most of the maritime features? Vietnam friends, please try to work together with other claimants instead of alienating them by endorsing japan remilitarization.
That is a legal gray area. If South Viet Nam ceased to exist, then so did North Viet Nam. If the reunified country, whoever it is, is legally or even morally obligated to honor any sort of gentleman's agreement or legal treaty from one of the previously existing side, the reunified country is equally obligated to honor the same from the other previously existing side. So if South Viet Nam was the administrator of the islands as recognized by other countries and even by North Viet Nam, the reunified Viet Nam can argue that the islands belongs to Viet Nam, or at least demand international arbitration.

you sound as like most delusional chinese posters...aka clueless.

Nope, for US, they just care to pivot China. You're just something inside their geopolitics ambitious. That is the nature of Uncle Sam. But it's okay, as long as you can "use" them for your benefit. If not, then, you're truly the sacrificial lamb for US to pivot China.

Last edited:
That is a legal gray area. If South Viet Nam ceased to exist, then so did North Viet Nam. If the reunified country, whoever it is, is legally or even morally obligated to honor any sort of gentleman's agreement or legal treaty from one of the previously existing side, the reunified country is equally obligated to honor the same from the other previously existing side. So if South Viet Nam was the administrator of the islands as recognized by other countries and even by North Viet Nam, the reunified Viet Nam can argue that the islands belongs to Viet Nam, or at least demand international arbitration.

I don't agree. Today Vietnam is the north Vietnam; because they won the Vietnam Wars and occupy South Vietnam. They were not two countries who united and become one country. It was North Vietnam who trample the South Vietnam Government and occupied South Vietnam. The case is different.

Once China signed the Accord with representatives of other Big countries, agreed to Vietnamese territories.
Then that Accord is the biggest legal paper to use in identifying whose is those islands.

Once China has to use their force to invade the Paracels from South Vietnam ( which is kept by South Vietnam during decades, not a while ), while has no evidence that Vietnamese ever used force to get those from China.
it showed that China is not the real owner of Paracels.

(South ceased to exist) therefore has obligation to honor its stand. The subsequent statement years later from your ex-PM stated he was under duress due to war time doesn't hold water because 1958 was not a war year.
the letter is worthless for using it to back China´s claim. what you think or say it meaningless.
of course, Vietnam backs Japan´s remilitarization.
What China thinks is irrelevant. our goal is to advance Vietnamese interests. Nothing else.

I don't agree. Today Vietnam is the north Vietnam; because they won the Vietnam Wars and occupy South Vietnam. They were not two countries who united and become one country. It was North Vietnam who trample the South Vietnam Government and occupied South Vietnam. The case is different.
answer this question:
has Taiwan the right to cede Hainan to Vietnam?

by the way, back then whatever the PM of North Vietnam stated is meaningless. Only the national assembly had the absolute power to decide questions of national territory.

Last edited:

Er, East Germany (SV) also had many agreements with other countries but West Germany (NV) took over all treaties and obligations that East Germany (SV) once had, in any case West German (NV) treaties supersedes all East German (SV) treaties.

Wrong, there was a civil war in South VN, and pro-North VN party ( National Liberation Front of South Vietnam) in the South won the war.

the North and the South was united by general election. The North didnt invaded the South.

U can see the National Liberation Front of South Vietnam use different flag with North VN.
687530_1209351893.jpg

Er, East Germany (SV) also had many agreements with other countries but West Germany (NV) took over all treaties and obligations that East Germany (SV) once had, in any case West German (NV) treaties supersedes all East German (SV) treaties.
wrong analogy. the letter was not a treaty between two nations.

DDR didn't have right to cut land of BRD to France, kid.

Deutschland_Bundeslaender_1957.png

Can North Korea agree that Dokdo Island belong to Japan ? shut up, false flager .

hs-tr-vn7.jpg

images786836_1.jpg

Last edited:
Chinese don't have evidence to claim Islands of Vietnam so you tried lying about nature of the letter.

1/ "Hai phan" in Vietnamese mean the " territorial water". Which related to The Convention on the Territorial Sea and Contiguous Zone of 1958 is an international treaty which entered into force on 10 September 1964. It is related to territorial water or 12 nautical water.

2/ Declaration of China in 1958 is followed The Convention on the Territorial Sea and Contiguous Zone of 1958 (UNCLOS I). When China was not member of UN.

3/ in the letter of Pham Van Dong, he didn't mentioned about Islands, which North Vietnam didn't has a right about Islands, which belong to South Vietnam after Geneva Accords 1954. China and North Vietnam signed it, China has to obey it.

4/ In the letter, it stated that North Vietnam govt order Authorities (of North Vietnam) to respect it (12 miles) of China in his legal responsibility after Geneva Accords 1954.
Why talk too much rubbish, Just answer:
1.was the letter from Vietnam EX-PM?
2.do the letter accept the statement China made in 1958?
3.whether the statement in 1958 China made included claim on Xisha and Nansha islands?(the website:http://www.gov.cn/test/2006-02/28/content_213287.htm)

First answer above question, then I will argue with you on others.

BTW, In 1977, the PM who send the letter also make excuse for refusing Chinese claim on Xisha, he said vietnam was different in 1977, in 1958 for you prior thing is against USA, hehe, such ugly excuse, our foreign ministry spokeman is right, say you vietname is a discreditable country.

Last edited:
wrong analogy. the letter was not a treaty between two nations.

The letter bears the seal of the state and written by the VP and not some private letters. If he was not allowed to write such a letter, then this should be tried as treason.

Hell only china hates an alliance its for the soul propose is to protect the victims of china imperialist expansionist agenda

Back
Top Bottom