What's new

Japan’s Anti-China Coalition Is Dangerous

DDR didn't have right to cut land of BRD to France, kid.

Kid, I had my sundowner at the Majestic in Saigon when you were not even conceived.

The DDR exists as much as South Vietnam, kid. It was not South Vietnam that signed anything away, kid. Try harder with logic in your analogy, kid. West Germany did sign away all the land East of the Neisse to Poland for eternity shortly after the reunification.

I agree and that applies to the South too because the areas were disputed even then. The diplomatic letter from your
ex-PM stated the position of the North to recognize China claim. Your current government is the successor of the North
(South ceased to exist) therefore has obligation to honor its stand. The subsequent statement years later from your ex-PM stated he was under duress due to war time doesn't hold water because 1958 was not a war year.

I agree with Brainsucker, Paracel belongs to China. The real battle should be the Spratly and do you know most of the Spratly are within the Philipine, Malaysia and Brunei EEZ yet Vietnam occupy most of the maritime features? Vietnam friends, please try to work together with other claimants instead of alienating them by endorsing japan remilitarization.

Hello @silverblade , Anyoung haseyo !

Welcome to the forum and to this thread. Looking to hearing from you again.

You should read his post again. Your analogy does not make sense.

You should read his post again. Your analogy does not make sense.

:D Do elaborate his post so that I can understand his logic hahahaha ....

What he means is like this :

You have a house, your friend has a house. Then, you have an enemy in your neighborhood. Your friend seize your enemy's house backyard for himself. You acknowledge that that backyard belong to your friend. Then, you seize your enemy's house. Then after you got your enemy house, you want to take over your ex-enemy's backyard that you have acknowledge as your friend's.

First of all, if my friend already have seized the enemy's house backyard - then to have my acknowledgement or not is not matter, right!?

However, this is not true in the case of PVD's acknowledgement to the Chinese's declaration in 1958. China had not seized any enemy's house backyard yet!

Secondly, friend or foe is just a matter of time ...

Why talk too much rubbish, Just answer:
1.was the letter from Vietnam EX-PM?
2.do the letter accept the statement China made in 1958?
3.whether the statement in 1958 China made included claim on Xisha and Nansha islands?(the website:http://www.gov.cn/test/2006-02/28/content_213287.htm)

--- Who's else ... :cheesy:

--- Yup! :-)

3.whether the statement in 1958 China made included claim on Xisha and Nansha islands?
--- Yes!!! :yahoo:

538d0f7ea2785_1958Declaration.jpg

Kid, I had my sundowner at the Majestic in Saigon when you were not even conceived.

The DDR exists as much as South Vietnam, kid. It was not South Vietnam that signed anything away, kid. Try harder with logic in your analogy, kid. West Germany did sign away all the land East of the Neisse to Poland for eternity shortly after the reunification.

ha ha, you are Hua. Chu Hao was Hua who owned first Majestic hotel in Saigon.

The different is that China and North Vietnam signed in to Geneva Accords 1954. Following to term and condition of Geneva Accords, In fact China recognized sovereignity of South Vietnam over Paracel and Spratly. China have to respect the international aggreement what China has been signed.

Why talk too much rubbish, Just answer:
3.whether the statement in 1958 China made included claim on Xisha and Nansha islands?(the website:http://www.gov.cn/test/2006-02/28/content_213287.htm)

First answer above question, then I will argue with you on others.

BTW, In 1977, the PM who send the letter also make excuse for refusing Chinese claim on Xisha, he said vietnam was different in 1977, in 1958 for you prior thing is against USA, hehe, such ugly excuse, our foreign ministry spokeman is right, say you vietname is a discreditable country.

Read again my comments above. and stop lying about nature this letter. When China reffer to useless letter with lies, you dont have evidence to clam Islands of Vietnam.

Read again my comments above. and stop lying about nature this letter. When China reffer to useless letter with lies, you dont have evidence to clam Islands of Vietnam.
Excuse me, I have said, don't expand too much, first argue on whether you PM send the letter and the content of the letter, then others.

Answer above three questions first.

Last edited:
Excuse me, I have said, don't expand too much, first argue on whether you PM send the letter and the content of the letter, then others.

Answer above three questions first.
Our PM P.V.Dong was not even a billionare, so how can he bought and own the entire VN land ?? so, dont hope his letter sent to China have some use:pop:

Let's see ... :coffee:

1. Let say you have a house next to a neighbor's house.
--- meaning that house BELONG to me!

2. You say that house belongs to your friend.
--- false, because if that house belongs to my friend then how could you say: Let say I have a house?
---You should have stated that "
Let say there is a house next to a neighbor's house" instead!

3. Later you own that neighbor's house
--- If I don't have that house before but I own it later because: I bought it from the neighbor or the neighbor gave it to me ...

4. should you keep that promise to your friend?
--- Keep what promise?

Your analogy makes no sense at all ... Are you sure this is how Chinese people think?
Your trying too hard to be a smartass but fail, my Peter friend. LOL

--- Who's else ... :cheesy:

--- Yup! :-)

3.whether the statement in 1958 China made included claim on Xisha and Nansha islands?
--- Yes!!! :yahoo:

538d0f7ea2785_1958Declaration.jpg
At least you accept you had accepted the claim China made on Xisha and other islands in SCS.

But, post the pictures here, what do you want tell me?

The letter bears the seal of the state and written by the VP and not some private letters. If he was not allowed to write such a letter, then this should be tried as treason.
Yes, he had NO authority to cede any of our territory to a foreign country.

Wrong, there was a civil war in South VN, and pro-North VN party ( National Liberation Front of South Vietnam) in the South won the war.

the North and the South was united by general election. The North didnt invaded the South.

U can see the National Liberation Front of South Vietnam use different flag with North VN.
687530_1209351893.jpg

The American won't agree with you. Otherwise, why did they sent their fighters to bomb NV territory? So I'll let our American friends to answer this historical version :D What American view of this matter? South Vietnam was willing to join NV or they was annexed by NV? :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom