What's new

Japan's Abe says TPP would have strategic significance if China joined

Well being milked is an inevitability in regards to FTA schemas, but the point is being able to milk the other person as well.

Reality is, anything that is being lead by America, is not going to be of interest to China, We already have FTA with crucial trade partners. There is no need for us to join at all. Instead of joining, we should be leading.

We will soon say no to CN machineries and replace by used US's ones instead.

LOOOOOL!

Wait, did i just read that right? I had to actually re-read that. "Used US's ones instead". You mean to say you would prefer to use used machinery instead of new ones? Bro, no need for that. You will be able to use NEW Japanese machinery, no need to use USED American machines.

Come on man.

Reality is, anything that is being lead by America, is not going to be of interest to China, We already have FTA with crucial trade partners. There is no need for us to join at all. Instead of joining, we should be leading.

You would be surprised , my friend, just to see the level of integration in Chinese and American spheres. Well, its hard to see now since it is still happening in real time, but there are theorists that conjecture the inevitability of the incommensurability of Sino-American - Led World Order.

Yes, you heard me right. You must understand the trends of national structures, and that is pointing towards suprnational pacts and it is evident that on the global stage the Chinese and Americans are leading towards that direction.

Not to China's interest, no doubt.

We already have deals trade relations with all members of this so called pact. It makes little sense to join unless we want to destroy all the hard work laid down by our forefathers, put a dent to our national interest and fuel the momentum of a frame work that's designed, essentially to aid America and let us be milked).

You are right . We can not join any organization in which we do not have enough right to speak.

There are so many unfair rules.

As I have said to Nihonjin, some TPP nations need to sacrifice themselves .

They may get a better GDP data ,but their industries will die. Even Japan struggles to protect their rice.

LOOOOOL!

Wait, did i just read that right? I had to actually re-read that. "Used US's ones instead". You mean to say you would prefer to use used machinery instead of new ones? Bro, no need for that. You will be able to use NEW Japanese machinery, no need to use USED American machines.

Come on man.

Used American is going to be the best bang for buck for them. Brand new Japanese maybe better in terms of quality, but not without its premium price tag. Common, we know how you guys price your Sony's :lol:

You would be surprised , my friend, just to see the level of integration in Chinese and American spheres. Well, its hard to see now since it is still happening in real time, but there are theorists that conjecture the inevitability of the incommensurability of Sino-American - Led World Order.

Yes, you heard me right. You must understand the trends of national structures, and that is pointing towards suprnational pacts and it is evident that on the global stage the Chinese and Americans are leading towards that direction.

If you tell me that 30 or even 20 years ago, I might have agreed with you. But with the way China is growing now and the way we reach out globally, there is no need for us to limit ourselves to just the "sino-american sphere".
Why be so short sighted when we can create multiple of different spheres? The world is our oyster my friend. Create and play by thy own rules and not be lead by the nose by your biggest adversaries or competitors. You guys are way to passive. :-)

You are right . We can not join any organization in which we do not have enough right to speak.

There are so many unfair rules.

As I have said to Nihonjin, some TPP nations need to sacrifice themselves .

They may get a better GDP data ,but their industries will die. Even Japan struggles to protect their rice.

Exactly right my friend. :cheers:

Last edited:
Even Japan struggles to protect their rice.

Consider the game of chess, my dear. Sometimes we have to sacrifice some pawns in order to trap a night or a rook. Sacrificing Japanese rice industry is necessary (they can be subsidizied anyways) in order for Japan to tap into the massive US auto market, let alone the auto markets of other countries in the TPP.

Used American is going to be the best bang for buck for them. Brand new Japanese maybe better in terms of quality, but not without its premium price tag. Common, we know how you guys price your Sony's :lol:

lol, true, but i will say this: "good things don't come cheap, cheap things aren't good..."

maybe , "using US's ones".

ha ha...!!! cunning mind. i like it. ;)

Consider the game of chess, my dear. Sometimes we have to sacrifice some pawns in order to trap a night or a rook. Sacrificing Japanese rice industry is necessary (they can be subsidizied anyways) in order for Japan to tap into the massive US auto market, let alone the auto markets of other countries in the TPP.

Japan is a high developed country. Your industries are strong enough.

But counties like PH/VN/Laos almost have nothing to compete with US/Japan, their domestic industies have no chance to survive.

okay , US makes the rules , no doubt.
others nations are forced to follow, no doubt.

And (except VN). Do you mean VN does not need to follow TPP rules ?
We will follow the TPP rules that we can accept to follow. We dont follow the rule that harm our general interest. US is smart enough to know about it before inviting VN to TPP

Otherwhile just tear down the TPP. No interest to join.

LOOOOOL!

Come on man
The brand new JP machineries are quite high for VN, we also have the plan to buy US-JP brand new ones, but we need more time. Our budget are just fit with US used ones now :

We will follow the TPP rules that we can accept to follow. We dont follow the rule that harm our general interest. US is smart enough to know about it before inviting VN to TPP

Otherwhile just tear down the TPP. No interest to join.

Sound like you do not respect TPP rules at all.

Do you know the difference between WTO and TPP ? Will you follow ISDS rule?

We even know when RMB fall to half, so no need to ask me some trivial question.

We dont need to respect TPP rules coz we are not US vassal state or a country under US's rule like TW of CN .

We even know when RMB fall to half, so no need to ask me some trivial question.

We dont need to respect TPP rules coz we are not US vassal state or a country under US's rule like TW of CN .

Are you adult ?

Respect TPP rules means VN is vassal state of USA ? Then why you join this evil organization ?

Japan is a high developed country. Your industries are strong enough.

But counties like PH/VN/Laos almost have nothing to compete with US/Japan, their domestic industies have no chance to survive.
I don't think you know about TPP, least about economy in general. VN car manufactures don't compete against JP modern car industry. It is about we sell things what the japanese need, and buy from JP stuffs what we need. Economy 1x1 by Adam Smith.

Last edited:

Sure, VN must follow the Tpp rules like other members. But as we are a least developed, poor country, America says will grant some "flexibility" to Vietnam. That means we have more times to adopt the rules, or even are exempted from some rules. the governments of America and Vietnam have worked out a secret agreement; but nobody outside knows what "flexibility" is about in details.

That is what the viet poster tells you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom