What's new

Japanese war criminals' confessions of crime in invading China

Japan was in a state of war during this time. In the Pacific Theater, the Imperial Japanese Armed Forces were at war with the British, Americans, French, Dutch, Chinese et al. The total expanse of battles in the air, sea and ground resulted in offsets in communication, and the lack of reports of excessive brutality on military and civilians -- was grievously unfortunate. In the persecution of war , many humanitarian travesties were done to the native peoples in Asia by the Imperial Japanese Army.

We recognize the travesty of the past.

Japan has not forgotten of her pledge to never again commit such travesties. This is why we are working together with responsible powers in Asia - Pacific to ensure peace and stability in the region.

Xie Xie, Em Goi, Kap Kun Krap, Salamat Po, Terima Kasi , Salamet Dateng.

Arigadou Gozaimasu

Japanese still never feel sorry for their WWII barbarian action. If so, they would have remove the tomb or remain of General Tojo , Yamashita or other A class convicted criminal from Yakusuni shrine.

Japanese will have set up a history memorial museum of their WWII barbarian act against Asian and western to remind the late generation of japanese never to commit such act too. Just like how German do it.

But Japanese never repent and never do that.

The consequences of war, especially the brutality seen in war is beyond words. However, far more Chinese died during the Cultural Revolution and the famine that resulted from such revolution, than in the Second Sino Japanese War. The same in Soviet History; more Russians died by the policies of Stalin than by the Nazi invasion.

But do we see the vilification of Mao Zedong's cultural warfare? The subsequent loss of cultural artifacts, temples in China? Nay, he has practically been pseudo-deified by the State.

Just a perspective, if I may.

The famine is cause by Mao misguided management and never intend to murder millions of fellow Chinese. As for cultural revolution, there is no proof it causes more death than Japanese intended extermination of all Chinese.

And again, your blame shifting of trying to protray Japanese murder of Chinese in WWII is less serious once again demonstrated, most Japanese can never be trusted for peace but only expansion and imperialism.

Last edited:
If so, they would have remove the tomb or remain of General Tojo , Yamashita or other A class convicted criminal from Yakusuni shrine.

why should they do so? they also are heros of war!

germans also don't blame anything wrong to the army they just blame NSDAP and its SS etc.. but never the Wehrmacht NEVER even if the Wehrmacht was one of the biggest criminals..

why should they do so? they also are heros of war!

germans also don't blame anything wrong to the army they just blame NSDAP and its SS etc.. but never the Wehrmacht NEVER even if the Wehrmacht was one of the biggest criminals..

I bet you eat too much sushi. LOL.. General Tojo is heros of war? Then adolf Hitler shall also classify as heros of war for his action in WWI and Germen shall set up a memorial to praise Hitler bravery in first WW. Do German do that? No..

And what about Japanese totally forgetting to setup history museum to remind of Japanese WWII atrocities? They are trying to hide their history and continue imperialism when time is ripe. They never regretted their WWII action.

Please dont tell joke here!

I meant it in modern times.
and Mogols are absolutely yellow-race, as yellow race should be officially called mogolian race
That's nonsense, the Mongols invaded Europe in 1300-1400's. Definitely not the first time a European power lost to a non European power.

So what is the official stance of Chinese Govt? They want Japan to apologize or quit visiting that shrine which always flares up the emotions?

Does that Island dispute figure in all this or it completely separate?

So what is the official stance of Chinese Govt? They want Japan to apologize or quit visiting that shrine which always flares up the emotions?

Does that Island dispute figure in all this or it completely separate?

They need to remove WWII A class criminal ashes from Yasukuni shrine. Diaoyutai is historical China. Even Japanese admit they control the island only after 1894 during the rise of their imperialism.

Even Japanese admit they control the island only after 1894 during the rise of their imperialism.

whats your problem they control it now.. is there any poulation? whats about tibet and east turkestan? they are no small stupid island there are people who claimed that land as homeland for hundrets of years and you take it because you could.. you control them since 1949.. then go ahead and give them freedom! if not just keep on whining..

why should japan give it up when you cannot give up other lands that not belong to you?

whats your problem they control it now.. is there any poulation? whats about tibet and east turkestan? they are no small stupid island there are people who claimed that land as homeland for hundrets of years and you take it because you could.. you control them since 1949.. then go ahead and give them freedom! if not just keep on whining..

why should japan give it up when you cannot give up other lands that not belong to you?
Why you failed to address japanese failed attempt to correct their WWII action? Loss of words?

And under cairo agreement for WWII settlement. Defeated nation of WWII like Japan are to give up all looted land before 1894 For the chinese side.

As for xinjiang, we have control it and so as tibet. We have exercise authority since Yuan Dynasty which is 600 years ago. If China need to let them go independence perhaps kurd shall gain independent from turkey too...you cant have double standard,right?

笔供英文内容提要(Abstract of the Written Confessions in English)
Shintarō Uno(鹈野晋太郎)
007.jpg

According to the written confession of Shintarō Uno in August 1954, he was born in Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan in 1920. From April to September 1941, he was in Hankou, Hubei as a soldier of the 232nd Regiment of the 39th Division of Japan, and later he returned to Japan. From April 1942 to May 1945, he served in the 232nd Regiment in Hubei. He became encampment officer of the 232nd Regiment in May 1945 and was captured by the Soviet Army in August 1945.

Major offences:

10 May 1941: in a place about 30 kilometers northwest to Nanqiaopu, Jingmen County, Hubei Province, “broke into a civilian house, and when I was demanding a cooking pot from a Chinese people, Lieutenant Tanaka, Commander of the 2nd Platoon, came over and asked, ‘What are you doing?’ I told him, ‘This Chinese said the cooking pot had already been robbed by the Japanese army.’ Tanaka said, ‘He is not obedient. Kill him’”, “so the Chinese was killed by Tanaka”;

Late May 1942: in Guoliuwan, Zhongxiang County, Hubei, “burnt down all the houses of 10 households (30 rooms) of the Chinese people”, and “arrested one Chinese peasant living in the village (aged around 40, male) under the excuse that he was a New Fourth Army soldier suspect. I ordered my subordinate Unit Commander Nakada to extort a confession by bloating his belly with water, and then I killed him with a sword”;
From February to March 1943: on the west side of Yinjia, Xianrenzhai, Dangyang County, Hubei Province, “launched small and medium-sized red-colored canisters (both sneezing gas, of unclear amount) to cause chaos in the Anti-Japanese Army, then used rifles and cannons to beat the righteous resistance and slaughtered 200 soldiers in the whole process”;

Early April 1943: in Tianbaoshan, Yichang County, Hubei Province, “the 8th Company occupied a place and arrested 3 Chinese peasants living there (all around 25 years old). I shot dead 2 of them with a handgun, and ordered Iwasa, a trainee officer of the 7th Company who had also retreated from the frontline, to shoot dead the last peasant with a handgun.” “Later, the 7th Company arrested 2 anti-Japanese soldiers and 8 Chinese peasants living there. I told the four soldiers of the 7th Company who came with me that ‘they are such a burden. Kill them.’ Then, the 10 Chinese were handed over to the Sapper Company under the 2nd Battalion, whose soldiers tied up their hands and feet and threw them into a trench. They were then killed with an explosion”;

Late April 1943: in Yaolingbao, Dangyang County, Hubei Province, “after torturing a Chinese soldier (around 25 years old) who lay on the ground suffering a serious wound on his thigh, I ordered my subordinate Umesaki Kojiro, a first class private, to kill him by shooting his head with a rifle”;
Late October 1943: in Dangyang County, Hubei Province, “I launched 50 medium-sized red-colored canisters (sneezing gas), aiming at Xiongjiapo Village and the hill on the east side of it”, “causing death to more than 100 Chinese residents in about 20 households in the village”;

Mid-November 1943: in Zhijiang County, Hubei Province, “arrested one soldier (around 25 years old, belong to the 13th and 18th divisions) of the Supplies Company of the anti-Japanese forces, tied up his hands and feet, kicked him into the river and drowned him as he still carried a box of mortar shells on his back”;

Mid-November 1943: “in a village about 5 kilometers to the south of Mijitai, Songzi County, Hubei Province”, “interrogated with torture one local Chinese peasant (40 years old) and killed him by bloating his belly with water;
Mid-December 1943: in Renheping, Zhijiang County, Hubei Province, “arrested a local Chinese peasant (around 40 years old), I first thrust a square timber 10 cm thick between his legs and feet and forced him to kneel down while he was being tortured. Later I beat him over his legs and feet with a carrying pole. Finally he died of knee-joint dislocation and broken thigh-bones”;

Evening of 23 December 1943: in Songzi County, Hubei Province, “burnt down a total of 60 rooms of 20 households of the Chinese people”;
March 1944: in Dangyang County, Hubei Province, for “one anti-Japanese intelligence agent suspect (around 40 years old) who was captured and sent there”, “ordered my subordinate Yasuo Hamada to interrogate him while hanging him up by the arms, resulting in broken and prolapsed skins around the first joint of both arms”; “After pulling him out of the guardhouse, the army surgeon Senior Captain Kondo examined him and said, ‘It is too late to cure’. I said, ‘It is too much trouble. You can kill him.” And I left the captive to Kondo, who then used an injector (with a capacity of 100cc) to inject air twice into the vein on the inside of his elbow and killed him”;

April 1944: in Xiongjiapo, Dangyang County, Hubei Province, “under the command of the regiment commander, 5 soldiers (aged 20 to 25, belonging to the 37th Division and the 132nd Division) and 2 intelligence agents for the Anti-Japanese Army (aged around 30), who had been arrested by the battalions in the frontline and imprisoned, were used as live targets in bayonet training for new recruits of the 4th Company and stabbed to death. In this slaughter, I personally killed an intelligence agent”;

September 1944: in the northeast corner of Dangyang Airport of Hubei Province, slashed to death a captive who was an intelligence agent of the Anti-Japanese Army, “I slashed to death an intelligence agent (aged around 25) with a saber”;

10 September 1945: in Siping, Jilin Province, “after the surrender of Japanese imperialists, when we were moving from Siping to the Soviet Union under the supervision of the Soviet Army”, “when ordering the loading of luggage to trucks, to fight back the local Chinese people in their righteous rebellion against the Japanese imperialists, I ordered the soldiers to kill two Chinese people with clubs”.

Wow just checked the wiki entry on Yasukuni shrine, Japan had been attacking everything in sight for around 100 years.

These are probably forced confessions. Besides atrocities were committed by both sides.
While I open the thread, I expected such you kind of comments, If don't trust, you can get away, in fact, I never expect a indian can know the history between China and Japan, you are not that kind of people.

BTW, indian may pity Jew in WWII, but I guess most of them don't pity Chinese who killed by Japanese in WWII.

The consequences of war, especially the brutality seen in war is beyond words. However, far more Chinese died during the Cultural Revolution and the famine that resulted from such revolution, than in the Second Sino Japanese War. The same in Soviet History; more Russians died by the policies of Stalin than by the Nazi invasion.

But do we see the vilification of Mao Zedong's cultural warfare? The subsequent loss of cultural artifacts, temples in China? Nay, he has practically been pseudo-deified by the State.

Just a perspective, if I may.
From you comments, I more stick to my opinion: the massacre on Chinese did by Japan is not just so-called elite decision, it is national action or action of Race, elites come from normal people, normal people and culture decide what do your elite like.

I hope more Chinese know not only japan government, but also normal Japanese always defend their astrocity with any excuse or method.

BTW, we don't need your apology, we know you are not that race like German, Chinese know how to deal with you next time.

Last edited:
While I open the thread, I expected such you kind of comments, If don't trust, you can get away, in fact, I never expect a indian can know the history between China and Japan, you are not that kind of people.

BTW, indian may pity Jew in WWII, but I guess most of them don't pity Chinese who killed by Japanese in WWII.

First, My thoughts are of an individual not the collective of all Indian. A very typically chinese thought-process of extrapolating what an individual says to their whole population.

Secondly, much of it is propaganda. I doubt Japanese came for the sole purpose of genociding chinese people.

Third, my heart mourns for all those innocents that died. The Jewish people were systimatically killed, so I have more empathy for them. Yours were not systematically killed.

First, My thoughts are of an individual not the collective of all Indian. A very typically chinese thought-process of extrapolating what an individual says to their whole population.

Secondly, much of it is propaganda. I doubt Japanese came for the sole purpose of genociding chinese people.

Third, my heart mourns for all those innocents that died. The Jewish people were systimatically killed, so I have more empathy for them. Yours were not systematically killed.

I know it with full certainty that you have simply no idea what happened or how many died or how they died or even where they died. You just want to antagonize Chinese and be an arse in general.

Don't you ever want to learn anything, know the views of different people - we have on this forum representation from so many countries. On every single thread there is some wanker from India talking shyt like he knows more about a country then the original inhabitants. We have a Japanese here who has apologized to Chinese and considers the incident tragic yet we have a mighty Indian who just declared that its all propaganda.

Why the fk would someone pull this shyt? I'm at a loss of words.

Why you failed to address japanese failed attempt to correct their WWII action? Loss of words?

why should they apologize, I think it would be wrong and an error.. I just thought it's not worth to talk about..

And under cairo agreement for WWII settlement. Defeated nation of WWII like Japan are to give up all looted land before 1894 For the chinese side.

just bullshit paper..

As for xinjiang, we have control it and so as tibet. We have exercise authority since Yuan Dynasty which is 600 years ago. If China need to let them go independence perhaps kurd shall gain independent from turkey too...you cant have double standard,right?
:omghaha:

for kurds: after ww1 there had been a total of 14 million population in turkey (turks, arabs, laz, kurds etc).. many kurds came from arab and armenian land.. but if you want to say that we do not belong there then you should know that we ruled this land for 1000 years our fathers came from middle asia but our mothers are from anatolia so we have the right in our hands this is our land for 1000 years we got it from our fathers, and we have the right to live there in our blood because of our mothers.. its complete another story with what east turkestan happened first you killed all leaders by bringing down their plane wich was on the way to you then china killed thousands of intellectuels and small leaders! then you put your own folk there this is a totally diffrent story

so I ask you whats about wang zhen? what is he for chinese?

First, do you think I just read your comments, I have been in PDF for several years, and also know some other indian website, I said is "most of Indian".

Secondly, I have said I don't think such you kind of indian can know the history between China and Japan, you can doubt it, it is history, in the history, how many countries had invaded China? Why Chinese hate Japanese mostly? Russia grab more land from China, why Chinese hate Japanese mostly? the reason, I don't think you know. And you comments is disgusting me, do you doubt the japanese Crime hide something?

Thirdly, never expect more empathy from you, but from your comments, I didn't feel it, even a little, but more doubt.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom