What's new

Japanese war criminals' confessions of crime in invading China

Japan should remove the souls of the war criminal from the shrine and put them to another place.

It's ok to remember the deaths as many countries do, but worshipping war criminals is an insult and provocation for those nations that suffered by the hands of those criminals.

.they're not Turks

lol who said mongols are turks! not me! but still I would love to see them as a friendly state wich joins turan!
so let the off topic end :)

I know it with full certainty that you have simply no idea what happened or how many died or how they died or even where they died. You just want to antagonize Chinese and be an arse in general.

Don't you ever want to learn anything, know the views of different people - we have on this forum representation from so many countries. On every single thread there is some wanker from India talking shyt like he knows more about a country then the original inhabitants. We have a Japanese here who has apologized to Chinese and considers the incident tragic yet we have a mighty Indian who just declared that its all propaganda.

Why the fk would someone pull this shyt? I'm at a loss of words.

Exactly, you are not chinese nor are you Japanese, so stop speaking on behalf of them. I merely states many of these are forced confessions and that atrocities were commited by both parties, which are perfectly reasonable assumptions. Why pakistanis act as the mouthpiece of chinese is beyond me.

First, do you think I just read your comments, I have been in PDF for several years, and also know some other indian website, I said is "most of Indian".

Secondly, I have said I don't think such you kind of indian can know the history between China and Japan, you can doubt it, it is history, in the history, how many countries had invaded China? Why Chinese hate Japanese mostly? Russia grab more land from China, why Chinese hate Japanese mostly? the reason, I don't think you know. And you comments is disgusting me, do you doubt the japanese Crime hide something?

Thirdly, never expect more empathy from you, but from your comments, I didn't feel it, even a little, but more doubt.

So the thoughts of members on a defence forum and other such sites in a country with minimal internet access represent the whole of India? I would suggest you change your thought-process but you may come to the conclusion "most of Indian" want you to change.

My comments disgust you because I stated that both parties committed atrocities? In war, such events are bound to happen and you cannot say that it was only the Japanese.

You shouldn't expect anything from anyone.

The consequences of war, especially the brutality seen in war is beyond words. However, far more Chinese died during the Cultural Revolution and the famine that resulted from such revolution, than in the Second Sino Japanese War. The same in Soviet History; more Russians died by the policies of Stalin than by the Nazi invasion.

But do we see the vilification of Mao Zedong's cultural warfare? The subsequent loss of cultural artifacts, temples in China? Nay, he has practically been pseudo-deified by the State.

Just a perspective, if I may.
Which has absolutely nothing to do with the travesty caused by the invading Japanese armies.

What Mao's policies caused was was regrettable but two wrongs doesn't make a right.

The difference was intent,Mao didn't intend for his people to die while the Japanese understood that invading sovereign territory would in death of civilians and soldiers.

However Mao never did anything comparable to Nanjing massacre,Unit 731,comfort women etc.

Before you accuse me of being a Mao worshiper know that I don't approve of his policies some of my ancestral graves were smashed by red guards.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the travesty caused by the invading Japanese armies.

What Mao's policies caused was was regrettable but two wrongs doesn't make a right.

The difference was intent,Mao didn't intend for his people to die while the Japanese understood that invading sovereign territory would in death of civilians and soldiers.

However Mao never did anything comparable to Nanjing massacre,Unit 731,comfort women etc.

Before you accuse me of being a Mao worshiper know that I don't approve of his policies some of my ancestral graves were smashed by red guards.

Why did the red guards smash graves?

lol who said mongols are turks! not me! but still I would love to see them as a friendly state wich joins turan!
so let the off topic end :)

Your buddy Atatawolf , go find his old post or go text him.

Not only that, he claims japanese and Koreans are of Turkish decent.

The consequences of war, especially the brutality seen in war is beyond words. However, far more Chinese died during the Cultural Revolution and the famine that resulted from such revolution, than in the Second Sino Japanese War. The same in Soviet History; more Russians died by the policies of Stalin than by the Nazi invasion.

But do we see the vilification of Mao Zedong's cultural warfare? The subsequent loss of cultural artifacts, temples in China? Nay, he has practically been pseudo-deified by the State.

Just a perspective, if I may.
No matter how many people died during CR , it does not relieve the crime of those animals .

Was is brutal , that is true . Many soldiers and innocent people died .

But Killing so many innocent people with brutal way on purpose is unacceptable . Those animals are no different with Hitler.

First, My thoughts are of an individual not the collective of all Indian. A very typically chinese thought-process of extrapolating what an individual says to their whole population.

Secondly, much of it is propaganda. I doubt Japanese came for the sole purpose of genociding chinese people.

Third, my heart mourns for all those innocents that died. The Jewish people were systimatically killed, so I have more empathy for them. Yours were not systematically killed.
Funny words!

Do you know how many Jewish people killed and how many Chinese killed during the war ?

Last edited:
why should they apologize, I think it would be wrong and an error.. I just thought it's not worth to talk about..

just bullshit paper..

:omghaha:

for kurds: after ww1 there had been a total of 14 million population in turkey (turks, arabs, laz, kurds etc).. many kurds came from arab and armenian land.. but if you want to say that we do not belong there then you should know that we ruled this land for 1000 years our fathers came from middle asia but our mothers are from anatolia so we have the right in our hands this is our land for 1000 years we got it from our fathers, and we have the right to live there in our blood because of our mothers.. its complete another story with what east turkestan happened first you killed all leaders by bringing down their plane wich was on the way to you then china killed thousands of intellectuels and small leaders! then you put your own folk there this is a totally diffrent story

so I ask you whats about wang zhen? what is he for chinese?
You shall also realise uighur never belongs to that land originally, They migrated from Turkey and never the first to occupied that area. Pasthun Shall be credited as first but drove out by uighur. If I use your standard then uighur shall also get out of that area. :lol: so much of your double standard. I have nothing to change you. But the cold hard fact is if you think supporting separatism is ok then prepare to face karma when yourself is also in such situations. You can have the whole pie without giving out nothing.

Last edited:
笔供英文内容提要(Abstract of the Written Confessions in English)
Shintarō Uno(鹈野晋太郎)
007.jpg

According to the written confession of Shintarō Uno in August 1954, he was born in Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan in 1920. From April to September 1941, he was in Hankou, Hubei as a soldier of the 232nd Regiment of the 39th Division of Japan, and later he returned to Japan. From April 1942 to May 1945, he served in the 232nd Regiment in Hubei. He became encampment officer of the 232nd Regiment in May 1945 and was captured by the Soviet Army in August 1945.

Major offences:

10 May 1941: in a place about 30 kilometers northwest to Nanqiaopu, Jingmen County, Hubei Province, “broke into a civilian house, and when I was demanding a cooking pot from a Chinese people, Lieutenant Tanaka, Commander of the 2nd Platoon, came over and asked, ‘What are you doing?’ I told him, ‘This Chinese said the cooking pot had already been robbed by the Japanese army.’ Tanaka said, ‘He is not obedient. Kill him’”, “so the Chinese was killed by Tanaka”;

Late May 1942: in Guoliuwan, Zhongxiang County, Hubei, “burnt down all the houses of 10 households (30 rooms) of the Chinese people”, and “arrested one Chinese peasant living in the village (aged around 40, male) under the excuse that he was a New Fourth Army soldier suspect. I ordered my subordinate Unit Commander Nakada to extort a confession by bloating his belly with water, and then I killed him with a sword”;
From February to March 1943: on the west side of Yinjia, Xianrenzhai, Dangyang County, Hubei Province, “launched small and medium-sized red-colored canisters (both sneezing gas, of unclear amount) to cause chaos in the Anti-Japanese Army, then used rifles and cannons to beat the righteous resistance and slaughtered 200 soldiers in the whole process”;

Early April 1943: in Tianbaoshan, Yichang County, Hubei Province, “the 8th Company occupied a place and arrested 3 Chinese peasants living there (all around 25 years old). I shot dead 2 of them with a handgun, and ordered Iwasa, a trainee officer of the 7th Company who had also retreated from the frontline, to shoot dead the last peasant with a handgun.” “Later, the 7th Company arrested 2 anti-Japanese soldiers and 8 Chinese peasants living there. I told the four soldiers of the 7th Company who came with me that ‘they are such a burden. Kill them.’ Then, the 10 Chinese were handed over to the Sapper Company under the 2nd Battalion, whose soldiers tied up their hands and feet and threw them into a trench. They were then killed with an explosion”;

Late April 1943: in Yaolingbao, Dangyang County, Hubei Province, “after torturing a Chinese soldier (around 25 years old) who lay on the ground suffering a serious wound on his thigh, I ordered my subordinate Umesaki Kojiro, a first class private, to kill him by shooting his head with a rifle”;
Late October 1943: in Dangyang County, Hubei Province, “I launched 50 medium-sized red-colored canisters (sneezing gas), aiming at Xiongjiapo Village and the hill on the east side of it”, “causing death to more than 100 Chinese residents in about 20 households in the village”;

Mid-November 1943: in Zhijiang County, Hubei Province, “arrested one soldier (around 25 years old, belong to the 13th and 18th divisions) of the Supplies Company of the anti-Japanese forces, tied up his hands and feet, kicked him into the river and drowned him as he still carried a box of mortar shells on his back”;

Mid-November 1943: “in a village about 5 kilometers to the south of Mijitai, Songzi County, Hubei Province”, “interrogated with torture one local Chinese peasant (40 years old) and killed him by bloating his belly with water;
Mid-December 1943: in Renheping, Zhijiang County, Hubei Province, “arrested a local Chinese peasant (around 40 years old), I first thrust a square timber 10 cm thick between his legs and feet and forced him to kneel down while he was being tortured. Later I beat him over his legs and feet with a carrying pole. Finally he died of knee-joint dislocation and broken thigh-bones”;

Evening of 23 December 1943: in Songzi County, Hubei Province, “burnt down a total of 60 rooms of 20 households of the Chinese people”;
March 1944: in Dangyang County, Hubei Province, for “one anti-Japanese intelligence agent suspect (around 40 years old) who was captured and sent there”, “ordered my subordinate Yasuo Hamada to interrogate him while hanging him up by the arms, resulting in broken and prolapsed skins around the first joint of both arms”; “After pulling him out of the guardhouse, the army surgeon Senior Captain Kondo examined him and said, ‘It is too late to cure’. I said, ‘It is too much trouble. You can kill him.” And I left the captive to Kondo, who then used an injector (with a capacity of 100cc) to inject air twice into the vein on the inside of his elbow and killed him”;

April 1944: in Xiongjiapo, Dangyang County, Hubei Province, “under the command of the regiment commander, 5 soldiers (aged 20 to 25, belonging to the 37th Division and the 132nd Division) and 2 intelligence agents for the Anti-Japanese Army (aged around 30), who had been arrested by the battalions in the frontline and imprisoned, were used as live targets in bayonet training for new recruits of the 4th Company and stabbed to death. In this slaughter, I personally killed an intelligence agent”;

September 1944: in the northeast corner of Dangyang Airport of Hubei Province, slashed to death a captive who was an intelligence agent of the Anti-Japanese Army, “I slashed to death an intelligence agent (aged around 25) with a saber”;

10 September 1945: in Siping, Jilin Province, “after the surrender of Japanese imperialists, when we were moving from Siping to the Soviet Union under the supervision of the Soviet Army”, “when ordering the loading of luggage to trucks, to fight back the local Chinese people in their righteous rebellion against the Japanese imperialists, I ordered the soldiers to kill two Chinese people with clubs”.

Good job! Please keep updating as the confessions released.

This is not to feel revengeful for present but to be conscious about the past.

Manchuria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Manchuria.png

Around the time of World War I, Zhang Zuolin established himself as a powerful warlord with influence over most of Manchuria. During his rule, the Manchurian economy grew tremendously, backed by immigration of Chinese from other parts of China. The Japanese assassinated him on June 2, 1928, in what is known as the Huanggutun Incident.[35] Following the Mukden Incident in 1931 and the subsequent Japanese invasion of Manchuria, the Japanese declared Inner Manchuria an "independent state", and appointed the deposed Qing emperor Puyi as puppet emperor of Manchukuo. Under Japanese control Manchuria was one of the most brutally run regions in the world, with a systematic campaign of terror and intimidation against the local Russian and Chinese populations including arrests, organised riots and other forms of subjugation.[36] Manchukuo was used as a base to invade the rest of China.

Manchukuo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

War crimes in Manchukuo

According to a joint study by historians Zhifen Ju, Mitsuyochi Himeta, Toru Kubo and Mark Peattie, more than 10 million Chinese civilians were mobilized by the Kwangtung Army for slave labor in Manchukuo under the supervision of the Kōa-in.[28]

The Chinese slave laborers often suffered illness due to high-intensity manual labor. Some badly ill workers were directly pushed into mass graves in order to avoid the medical expenditure[29] and the world's most serious mine disaster, at Benxihu Colliery, happened in Manchukuo.

Bacteriological weapons were experimented on humans by the infamous unit 731 located near Harbin in Beinyinhe from 1932 to 1936 and to Pingfan until 1945. Victims, mostly Chinese, Russians and Koreans, were subjected to vivisection, sometimes without anesthesia.

Drug trafficking
Manchukuo-poppy_harvest.jpg

Poppy harvest in Manchukuo

In 2007, an article by Reiji Yoshida in the Japan Times argued that Japanese investments in Manchukuo were partly financed by selling drugs. According to the article, a document found by Yoshida shows that the Kōa-in was directly implicated in providing funds to drug dealers in China for the benefit of the puppet government of Manchukuo, Nanjing and Mongolia.[30] This document corroborates evidence analyzed earlier by the Tokyo tribunal which stated that

Japan's real purpose in engaging in drug traffic was far more sinister than even the debauchery of Chinese people. Japan, having signed and ratified the opium conventions, was bound not to engage in drug traffic, but she found in the alleged but false independence of Manchukuo a convenient opportunity to carry on a worldwide drug traffic and cast the guilt upon that puppet state.... In 1937, it was pointed out in the League of Nations that 90% of all illicit white drugs in the world were of Japanese origin...[31]

Japanese population
In 1931–2, there were 100,000 Japanese farmers; other sources mention 590,760 Japanese inhabitants. Other figures for Manchukuo speak of a Japanese population 240,000 strong, later growing to 837,000. In Hsinking, they made up 25% of the population. The Japanese government had official plans projecting the emigration of 5 million Japanese to Manchukuo between 1936 and 1956. Between 1938 and 1942 a batch of young farmers of 200,000 arrived in Manchukuo; joining this group after 1936 were 20,000 complete families. When Japan lost sea and air control of the Yellow Sea, this migration stopped.

When the Red Army invaded Manchukuo, they captured 850,000 Japanese settlers. With the exception of some civil servants and soldiers, these were repatriated to Japan in 1946–7. Many Japanese orphans in China were left behind in the confusion by the Japanese government and were adopted by Chinese families. Many, however, integrated well into Chinese society. In the 1980s Japan began to organise a repatriation programme for them but not all chose to go back to Japan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom