What's new

Japanese net users stunned by photos of Chinese ethnic minority men

I like the same as you + historical stuff, wars, japanese anime movies, science fiction, fantasy (to a degree) mostly hehe....but I am open to almost anything as long as its done well.

When they combine a few genres together like that rainbow bridge one you suggested me much earlier (taiwanese aboriginals fighting the japanese)....its extra good.

hahaha you watched that movie Sediq bale? cool wasn't it? well good to know you got good tastes in flicks, yo.

hahaha you watched that movie Sediq bale? cool wasn't it? well good to know you got good tastes in flicks, yo.

Yah some months back immediately after you suggested it on that thread.

One of those movies thats so different and taught me something new. I always enjoy that.

You ever watch the classic "Dances with wolves"?

Yah some months back immediately after you suggested it on that thread.

One of those movies thats so different and taught me something new. I always enjoy that.

You ever watch the classic "Dances with wolves"?

a while ago, but yes, a great kevin kostner film!! i see you like the lonely soldier genre eh? have you seen ... last mohican?

a while ago, but yes, a great kevin kostner film!! i see you like the lonely soldier genre eh? have you seen ... last mohican?

Haha I was thinking of also mentioning that one. I have seen it many times. I have watched just the ending millions of times it must be (I often watch it just to get pumped up)....because that cinematography is quite unrivaled to this day! The combination with the music is quite excellent too.

They dont make movies like those two anymore! Though I guess Avatar was somewhat influenced by both and also pocahontas etc.

@beijingwalker

Your pictures of the minority Chinese girls that are posted here are indeed very beautiful.

I am sure there are also some not so good looking ones too. lol.

All in all, China is indeed blessed to have such a variety and diversity in its people.

Chinese girls need greater pectoral development.

Average height has increased with prosperity and good nutrition. Both Chinese and Japanese.

By Japanese girls have better chests. Significantly.

@Nihonjin1051

What about this guy....
mqdefault.jpg

ilhan-mansiz-futbola-donuyor,Me5DhKwfsEaeuvKD8x8xhQ.jpg

2013_Nebelhorn_Trophy_Ilhan_MANSIZ_IMG_5900.JPG

During the world cup in 2002, Korean girls fancied him a lot....we thought, it's because of the Asiatic features...

Yes, that's what i really admire about Turkey (the nation state) due to the rich variance in physical phenotype of peoples in different regions in the country. There is a strong influence of Greco, Arabic, Persian, Kurd, Dagestani beauty on top of the original Turkic Central European Phenotype.

I think due to western media as well as foreign media (bollywood, lollywood, persian tv series, turkish tv series, european telenovelas, latin american shows) there tends to be a fascination amongst Japanese youth for the foreign beauty. To be specific foreign caucasian phenotype. The emphasis of long nasal bridge, rounded eyes, chiseled features, hazel eyes, blue eyes, green eyes, and light skinned (in Japan being lighter skinned is considered a beauty mark).

And I have a fascination for the samurai culture etc of Japan. I like the language especially in movies when I watch it and they talk aggressively sounds very sharp and strong. I also like how the samurai dressed and looked, exactly like a warrior. I like Takeshi kitanos movies too ( I think that's how it's spelt). I think he's the Cüneyt Arkın of Japan a legend

It has some effect, but by passing. Japanese people tend to like the Caucasian features. :)

I'm a Northern Japanese so I can notice that some Caucasian-esque features that are seen in Turkic minorities in China or even in Central Asia , Western Asia , Europe --- can be seen in certain populations in Japan. Particularly in higher rates in Northern Japanese. Due to the heavy mixing of Ainu Japanese (Hybrid of proto-mongloid and caucasoid) with Yayoi Japanese (ethnic groups that come from mainland China), its common for such phenotypes to exist in Northern Japan:

8398704_orig.jpg

010406147656-665x519.jpg

0715-00282-043b1.jpg

0715-00282-043b4.jpg

B23hDNlCIAAIm_L.jpg:large

8146855_orig.jpg

kohei2-683x1024.jpg

Japanese mostly tend to have higher cheekbones compared to other Asians or maybe that's what I noticed or other features that makes them abit more easier to distinguish of them being Japanese. Lol and they mostly have that medium to long hair the men. The original Turkic people also have high cheekbones, a large head and stocky features.

Chinese girls need greater pectoral development.

Average height has increased with prosperity and good nutrition. Both Chinese and Japanese.

By Japanese girls have better chests. Significantly.
Girls from which Chinese province are you talking about? Shangdong? Hebei? Guangdong? People from different provinces look different, Japan is like a Chinese province in area and population and all types of East Asians,South East Asians and Central Asians can find somewhere in China to perfectly blend in.

you are right.. They look like GBians.. However, i dont know them
They own lot of businesses in China Market, Rawalpindi also there are many Uighyurs in F and G sectors of Islamabad

They look more like Gilgit Baltistanis like @Mr.Meap and @unleashed and Baltis also happen to be the neighbouring ethnicity of uighyurs .Ths hazara people have more of a east asian look while Gilgit Baltistanis and Uighyurs have a east/central asian mix look
These are Hazaras
557bfa4983424.jpg

This pic reminds me of ip man :D
Off topic, did you know how popular parkour is getting in the Hazaara community? .

I met a Japanese girl two years back. She was here with her parents visiting the country. I thought she was a bit of sapiosexual. Though I have only met one Japanese girl but I think this quality is typical of them. Their girls are sapiosexual. They must have up-graded their meter for Chinese men from 'poor guys' to 'intelligent hard working folk'.

Off topic, did you know how popular parkour is getting in the Hazaara community? .
No idea, i only heard about some kids in Quetta doing that

Can't say for sure.

Please show me one big chested specimen of each.
I have seen uighyurs who fulfill your criteria will post pics tommorow

Can't say for sure.

Please show me one big chested specimen of each.
I have seen uighyurs who fulfill your criteria will post pics tommorow

Back
Top Bottom