What's new

Japanese net users stunned by photos of Chinese ethnic minority men

NORTHERN JAPANESE MALE:

DSC_0266b+-+Copy.tif

just noticed that this young chap looks a bit like shahrukh khan, the bollywood superstar, who by the way is well dressed outside of films ( though i hate ties and i wear the cravat )...

shah-rukh-khan-arrives-red-carpet-premiere-ra-one-toronto-october-26-2011-khan-has-been.jpg

600full-shahrukh-khan.jpg

shahrukh-khan-17.jpg

filecb36287920454f53bd6d273943b87477__88434.1426720924.380.500.jpg

another well-dressed and dashing gent from the bollywood fraternity is saif ali khan...

bridal-fashion-week-2012-116.jpg

2f492e7efc526b5b55e3301277d.jpg

saif-ali-khan-walked-the-ramp-for-designer-raghavendra-arora-at-van-heusen-gq-fashion-night-201512-633861.jpg

defense of good looks and stylishness and elegance.

Ahahaha! Love your wording brother!

just noticed that this young chap looks a bit like shahrukh khan, the bollywood superstar, who by the way is well dressed outside of films ( though i hate ties and i wear the cravat )...

shah-rukh-khan-arrives-red-carpet-premiere-ra-one-toronto-october-26-2011-khan-has-been.jpg

shahrukh-khan-17.jpg

another well-dressed and dashing gent from the bollywood fraternity is saif ali khan...

saif-ali-khan-walked-the-ramp-for-designer-raghavendra-arora-at-van-heusen-gq-fashion-night-201512-633861.jpg

Indian and Pakistan people or should I say South Asian -- have immense diversity in their beauty!

shahrukh-khan-17.jpg

Btw this Saif Ali Khan, he had an uncanny resemblance to Ralph Fiennes, the British actor. Handsome chap!

Btw this Saif Ali Khan, he had an uncanny resemblance to Ralph Fiennes, the British actor.

Now that you mention it, you are right. I never noticed that before.

His father was a very good cricket captain....and quite a suave fellow.

saif-tiger-pataudi_625x300_81415699453.jpg

additionally, where ever on pdf you find pictures of ladies you will find me and @Zibago and @django and @BDforever and @Bilal9 and occasionally @Maira La

and there is @Nilgiri ( though politically we stand opposites ) and then we occasionally have @Indos and we even have our pretend-shy-guy @Jf Thunder and we even have our mullah ji @Zarvan. :D

I prefer posting my own photo in term of showing Indonesian man handsomeness ............:D

Other Indonesian man is just another competitor of me since I am not married yet......:sniper:

:partay:

Now that you mention it, you are right. I never noticed that before.

His father was a very good cricket captain....and quite a suave fellow.

saif-tiger-pataudi_625x300_81415699453.jpg

hahahaha! cricket eh? why are you folks not into baseball???!

hahahaha! cricket eh? why are you folks not into baseball???!

When homer is forced to be sober :P

But the big reason I guess is because thats one of the cultural things we inherited from the British rule.

But also you should watch the movie "Million dollar arm"....maybe there is hope for baseball in India with time....though kids tend to be preferring football (soccer) and basketball outside of cricket these days.

ahaha, watched that 2 years ago, yes, a great movie.

btw, ever seen the movie 'hundred foot journey' ? just saw the other day on xfinity on demand. really good !

The_Hundred_Foot_Journey_%28film%29_poster.jpg

Nah havent seen it. Thanks for the suggestion, I love Helen Mirren :smitten:

Nah havent seen it. Thanks for the suggestion, I love Helen Mirren :smitten:

hahaha, oh you'll like it. i'm a big sucker for family oriented movies. so this one was good; my gf "picked it" and tho at first i thought it would be cheesy--- it ended up captivating my interest.

hahaha, oh you'll like it. i'm a big sucker for family oriented movies. so this one was good; my gf "picked it" and tho at first i thought it would be cheesy--- it ended up captivating my interest.

Yes sounds like one I can enjoy with my gf too. She never likes the types of movies I normally watch lol.

Yes sounds like one I can enjoy with my gf too. She never likes the types of movies I normally watch lol.

same here bro, i'm usually forced to give in to what she likes. i normally love horror / scary / fright movies. specially ghost or haunting genre. LOL!

what kind of genre are you into?

same here bro, i'm usually forced to give in to what she likes. i normally love horror / scary / fright movies. specially ghost or haunting genre. LOL!

what kind of genre are you into?

I like the same as you + historical stuff, wars, japanese anime movies, science fiction, fantasy (to a degree) mostly hehe....but I am open to almost anything as long as its done well.

When they combine a few genres together like that rainbow bridge one you suggested me much earlier (taiwanese aboriginals fighting the japanese)....its extra good.

Back
Top Bottom