What's new

Japanese net users stunned by photos of Chinese ethnic minority men

They look more like Gilgit Baltistanis like @Mr.Meap and @unleashed and Baltis also happen to be the neighbouring ethnicity of uighyurs .Ths hazara people have more of a east asian look while Gilgit Baltistanis and Uighyurs have a east/central asian mix look
These are Hazaras
557bfa4983424.jpg

This pic reminds me of ip man :D
you are right.. They look like GBians.. However, i dont know them

Haha. So Japanese ladies like Turkic men ( Not chinese ) Well... Igzooo!! @Nihonjin1051 it means Let's go, right? At least thats what I heard :)

Haha. So Japanese ladies like Turkic men ( Not chinese ) Well... Igzooo!! @Nihonjin1051 it means Let's go, right? At least thats what I heard :)
Turkic men are not newly found creatures, okay? I think Japanese women are surprised because they look very different with normal Chinese.

Turkic men are not newly found creatures, okay? I think Japanese women are surprised because they look very different with normal Chinese.

No offense mate, I am sure there are some japanese ladies may like you as well out there :D

Some of them are Turkic, some are Persians and some Russian , Uyghurs look more like Han Chinese and some of them can be indistinguishable from Han while Persians look very different, You can tell that they are not Han Chinese at the first glance. Here are two Xinjiang Chinese policewomen wearing the same Chinese police uniforms, the first one is a Uyghur and second is Tajik( Persian). the difference is obvious.

20150722092255620.jpg

0302d9bfd20117c45f4fd172c612e7cb.jpg

The guys on the picture doesnt look that good actually. Some are even ugly especially the first pic. He looks like he got beaten in school every day. The womans are quite average.
Cant understand your hype...

If men like this go to Japan, definitely, they will turn Japanese womens' heads. Even Japanese men, lol.

Well foreign looks usually attract , to be honest.

That phenotype is common in Turkey. Of course with the influence of the middle east -mainly kurds and turkmens- there are a lot of dark skinned, black haired people. But northern and western parts of Turkey mostly looks like other Turkic people in Central Asia and more European looking.

White skin, colores eyes and blonde hair is very common in northern parts Blacksea and western parts Ege and Marmara territories.

That phenotype is common in Turkey. Of course with the influence of the middle east -mainly kurds and turkmens- there are a lot of dark skinned, black haired people. But northern and western parts of Turkey mostly looks like other Turkic people in Central Asia and more European looking.

White skin, colores eyes and blonde hair is very common in northern parts Blacksea and western parts Ege and Marmara territories.

Yes, that's what i really admire about Turkey (the nation state) due to the rich variance in physical phenotype of peoples in different regions in the country. There is a strong influence of Greco, Arabic, Persian, Kurd, Dagestani beauty on top of the original Turkic Central European Phenotype.

I think due to western media as well as foreign media (bollywood, lollywood, persian tv series, turkish tv series, european telenovelas, latin american shows) there tends to be a fascination amongst Japanese youth for the foreign beauty. To be specific foreign caucasian phenotype. The emphasis of long nasal bridge, rounded eyes, chiseled features, hazel eyes, blue eyes, green eyes, and light skinned (in Japan being lighter skinned is considered a beauty mark).

Yes, that's what i really admire about Turkey (the nation state) due to the rich variance in physical phenotype of peoples in different regions in the country. There is a strong influence of Greco, Arabic, Persian, Kurd, Dagestani beauty on top of the original Turkic Central European Phenotype.

I think due to western media as well as foreign media (bollywood, lollywood, persian tv series, turkish tv series, european telenovelas, latin american shows) there tends to be a fascination amongst Japanese youth for the foreign beauty. To be specific foreign caucasian phenotype. The emphasis of long nasal bridge, rounded eyes, chiseled features, hazel eyes, blue eyes, green eyes, and light skinned (in Japan being lighter skinned is considered a beauty mark).

guess kpop and cpop have little effect in Japan

Back
Top Bottom