What's new

Japanese Emperor coming to India this month

Indians kids study three languages in school Hindi, English and regional language. 40% speak Hindi as mother tongue while rest of them speak Hindi as second language.

while China has a literacy rate of more than 90% while only 70% can speak the national language mandarin. :rofl::rofl:

There you go, you mother-tongue is a mix of languages, Hindi and English and you write in roman-devanagari.

Chinese has dialects but there is only one Chinese language, one script which 100% all literate Chinese knows. 70% speaks mandarin but 100% writes the same script. You only have 40% who speaks Hindi yet they write in roman-devanagari :omghaha::omghaha:

There you go, you mother-tongue is a mix of languages, Hindi and English and you write in roman-devanagari.

Chinese has dialects but there is only one Chinese language, one script which 100% all literate Chinese knows. 30% speak dialect but they write the same script. You only have 40% who speak Hindi yet they write roman-devanagari :omghaha::omghaha:

Mandarin is the Chinese language and 400 million Chinese can't speak it. :omghaha::omghaha:

Mandarin is the Chinese language and 400 million Chinese can't speak it. :omghaha::omghaha:

Do not grade the quality of this forum with your mindless post. Are you not capable of a proper debate?? Accept facts. If you lose, you lose. :laughcry:

Chinese has dialects but there is only one Chinese language, one script which 100% all literate Chinese knows. 70% speaks mandarin, the other 30% can understand it, but 100% writes the same script.

Chinese has dialects but there is only one Chinese language, one script which 100% all literate Chinese knows. 70% speaks mandarin but 100% writes the same script. You only have 40% who speaks Hindi yet they write in roman-devanagari :omghaha::omghaha:

Yes, we study English in Roman script and Hindi in Devanagari which is our ancestral script instead of importing it from the West like Chinese. :lol:

China even trying to ban other Han languages since only 70% Chinese speak Mandarin.

Protests in Guangdong in Regards to Cantonese Language | Canton 168 - 廣東一路發

Anger Over Anti-Cantonese Moves in China 
Do not grade the quality of this forum with your mindless post. Are you not capable of a proper debate?? Accept facts. If you lose, you lose. :laughcry:

Chinese has dialects but there is only one Chinese language, one script which 100% all literate Chinese knows. 70% speaks mandarin but 100% writes the same script. Y

ou only have 40% who speaks Hindi yet they write in roman-devanagari

So, why in Mandarin medium school with imported Pinyin from West, only 70% can speak Mandarin even after having more than 90% of literacy.

Yes, we study English in Roman script and Hindi in Devanagari which is our ancestral script instead of importing it from the West like Chinese. :lol:

China even trying to ban other Han languages since only 70% Chinese speak Mandarin.

Protests in Guangdong in Regards to Cantonese Language | Canton 168 - 廣東一路發

So, why in Mandarin medium school with imported Pinyin from West, only 70% can speak Mandarin even after having more than 90% of literacy.

Hindi came from Mughals, so your ancestral are Mughals :omghaha:

LOL canton 168 dot com and american right wing site. Have some credibility. Cantonese and Mandarin are both spoken. There is no law banning dialect. Even Uighur keeps their mother tongue.

Of course, alphabet is imported because we are not colonized like you. The British ruled India so you need not import. :omghaha:
You claimed to be one country but only 40% speak Hindi. There's only so much British could do.

Hindi came from Mughals, so your ancestral are Mughals :omghaha:

LOL canton 168 dot com and american right wingers. Have some credibility. Cantonese and Mandarin are both spoken there. There is no law banning dialect. Even Uighur keeps their mother tongue.

Of course, alphabet is imported because we are not colonized like you. Your British master made you learn English. :omghaha:
You claimed to be one country but only 40% speak Hindi. There's only so much British could do.

Hindi comes from Khariboli which evolved out of Shauraseni language. Shausraseni language originated out of Sanskrit. Now, don't expose your skyrocketing high IQ. :lol:

Here is the reality of Mandarin.

Say what? China says 400 million can't speak national language| Reuters
Headmaster Defends Decision to Ban All Dialects, including Cantonese _Life of Guangzhou
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/China/LH04Ad01.html
Protesters gather in Guangzhou to protect Cantonese language | World news | The Guardian

Hindi came from the persianized Mughals. Finally, you acknowledged some Mughal ancestry by calling it your ancestral language LOL.

Dialect is not language, cantonese understands mandarin and they write the same. We are one culture. You're a mix and mash of different culture put together as one country by the British. Only 40% speaks Hindi, but 100% literate speaks English. Your PM addressed the nation in English:omghaha:

Hindi came from the Mughals. Finally, you acknowledged Mughal ancestry LOL.

Mughal spoke Chaghtai Turkish. Now don't expose your skyrocketing high IQ. :omghaha:

Dialect is not language, cantonese understands mandarin and they write the same. We are one culture. You're a mix and mash of different culture put together as one country by the British. Only 40% speaks Hindi, but 100% literate speaks English. :omghaha:

Don't expose your skyrocketing high IQ again with fake claims. :wacko:

Headmaster Defends Decision to Ban All Dialects, including Cantonese _Life of Guangzhou

Mughal spoke Chaghtai Turkish. Now don't expose your skyrocketing high IQ. :omghaha:

Don't expose your skyrocketing high IQ again with fake claims. :wacko:

LOL, you're lying again. There was no Hindi before Mughals era, most of your Hindi words are Persianized. :laughcry:

No school in the world teaches dialect, only language. The so called dialects are written in the same way as language proper. Maybe In India, you do because you were never a homogenous society, much less a country.

LOL, you're lying again. There was no Hindi before Mughals era, most of your Hindi words are Persianized. :laughcry:

Only few words are Persians. Persians are our fellow Indo-Iranian people both of us called ourselves as Aryans, I am no problem with it.

No school in the world teaches dialect, only language. The so called dialects are written in the same way as language proper. Maybe In India, you do because you were never a homogenous society, much less a country.

So, your school teaches only Mandarin but still 400 millions can't speak it. :omghaha:

Chinese school textbook, kids learning their mothertongue using imported writing system from Europe. :omghaha::omghaha:

Photo0473.jpg

This is how Indian kids learn their mothertongue without using an imported script. ;)
alphachart.png

Hey dude, I've just found this forum and saw your opinion about Chinese pinyin.It is really my first time to see opinion like that.We indeed use latin-like letters to teach children basic Chinese .The method has been used since 1950s because it makes the process much more easier.So you see there is almost no illiteracy in China now.Pinyin is only used at the begining of learning ,and more and more people will be able to know Chinese well not only the children here but also people all over the world. It's a good invention isn't it?
I am just curious that what are you proud of when you use original complicated method to learn language and make it harder for people to learn?

Hey dude, I've just found this forum and saw your opinion about Chinese pinyin.It is really my first time to see opinion like that.We indeed use latin-like letters to teach children basic Chinese .The method has been used since 1950s because it makes the process much more easier.So you see there is almost no illiteracy in China now.Pinyin is only used at the begining of learning ,and more and more people will be able to know Chinese well not only the children here but also people all over the world. It's a good invention isn't it?
I am just curious that what are you proud of when you use original complicated method to learn language and make it harder for people to learn?

I am aware of the benefits of Pinyin although Latin scripts is bit complicated and insufficient compared to our native Devanagari script. Some of the Chinese members here love to insult Indians and Indian culture, constantly trying to insult Indians for learning English as second language, so I believe they too deserve same kind of answers.

Haha those Indians...are they even humans ? I don't know, they behave like animals. Maybe it's because they worship them.

Only few words are Persians. Persians are our fellow Indo-Iranian people both of us called ourselves as Aryans, I am no problem with it.

So, your school teaches only Mandarin but still 400 millions can't speak it. :omghaha:

But Persians are not Hindu. Are you so desperate that you have to make the the Aryans connection now? You always argued there were no Aryans. :omghaha:

400 million chinese = 30%. The older ones don't speak, but they understand and they write the same script.

Only 40% Indians speak Hindi yet they write in romanized letters, LOL. There are more Indians who speak English than Hindi. You must be proud of your British colonial heritage. :omghaha:

Last edited:

Indians are so desperate that they created a fake account to cheer for indians. But you failed epicly. Higher intelligence is required if you want to pose as Chinese. If a person doesn't understand English, how can he understand pinyin???? :omghaha::omghaha:
Chinese have been speaking Chinese Mandarin thousands of years before pinyin was invented.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom