What's new

Japanese Emperor coming to India this month

Indians are so desperate that they created a fake account to cheer for indians. But you failed epicly. Higher intelligence is required if you want to pose as Chinese. If a person doesn't understand English, how can he understand pinyin???? :omghaha::omghaha:
Chinese have been speaking Chinese Mandarin thousands of years before pinyin was invented.

Desperate Chinese bringing fake data to prove his fake claims. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Desperate Chinese bringing fake data to prove his fake claims. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Why would I be desperate? I exposed your lies time and time again, LOL. You've lost. You even had to resort to making the Aryan connection? :omghaha::omghaha:

If he is Chinese, he should know knowledge of English is required to learn Pinyin, but no chinese don't learn English until they're in high school. How dumb can one get:rofl:

@INDIC, your lie is exposed. Your fellow indian admitted you have adapted to romandevanagari but we still stick to pictogram. That's because we retained our chinese culture and tradition. While you adopted your British master standard. You must be proud of british colonial legacy. :laughcry:

Refined by using a smaller font you mean? LOL, stroke for stroke, Kanji is the exact copy of Chinese character, every character carries the same meaning. Pronunciation of many characters are similar too. kanpai = 干杯
To be honest, Hindi is non-existent in Southern India. I wouldn't even discuss it with the Indian members as they are all aware of it. In Chennai, people dislike or much rather hate you if you speak in Hindi, fact!!!
People in India who speaks/read/writes English are considered as Educated/rich and from a well to do family. 
LOL, Indick stroking his Ego. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Hope you don't misdirect it somewhere else. hehe....

Why would I be desperate? I exposed your lies time and time again, LOL. You've lost. You even had to resort to making the Aryan connection? :omghaha::omghaha:

If he is Chinese, he should know knowledge of English is required to learn Pinyin, but no chinese don't learn English until they're in high school. How dumb can one get:rofl:

what did you expose, you lies and skyrocketing high IQ was already exposed. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

what did you expose, you lies and skyrocketing high IQ was already exposed. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Your insecurity about your own culture and language, LOL. Of course my skyrocketing IQ was put to good use, how else could one made you eat your own words about Aryans :rofl::rofl: 
Hey rotten poop oil, still more than 70% Indians can speak Hindi, while 30% Chinese can't speak their national language mandarin. :omghaha:

There you go, lie exposed again. Only 40% Indians speak Hindi.

Last edited:
Your insecurity about your own culture and language, LOL. Of course my skyrocketing IQ was put to good use, how else could one made you eat your own words about Aryans :rofl::rofl: 

There you go, lie exposed again. Only 40% Indians speak Hindi.

Unlike skyrocketing high IQ Chinese, Indians can speak multiple languages. :sarcastic:

Most Indians can speak Hindi and English apart from their regional language while only 70% Chinese Speak Mandarin. :laughcry:

Say what? China says 400 million can't speak national language| Reuters

That's the difference between Mandarin & Hindi (Mandarin being better). The Chinese or the Sinosphere country were united in their writing. They can't understand what other saying due to dialect like Cantonese, but if you write it down they will immediately understand. Compared that to Hindi.

While I understand chinese b#tthurt flowing freely on the thread, some pakistanis hating on japanese is taking their servile attitude too far. Japan has been one of their most benevolent unconditional donors throughout. What a bunch of small hearted servile ingrates!

Indians are so desperate that they created a fake account to cheer for indians. But you failed epicly. Higher intelligence is required if you want to pose as Chinese. If a person doesn't understand English, how can he understand pinyin???? :omghaha::omghaha:
Chinese have been speaking Chinese Mandarin thousands of years before pinyin was invented.
Pinyin is comprehensive used in China since 1958 .But I think there is no direct relation between learning pinyin and learning English. They are just two different things.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom