What's new

Japanese Emperor coming to India this month

I am aware of the benefits of Pinyin although Latin scripts is bit complicated and insufficient compared to our native Devanagari script. Some of the Chinese members here love to insult Indians and Indian culture, constantly trying to insult Indians for learning English as second language, so I believe they too deserve same kind of answers.
If you know it's not reasonable yourself then you should stop laughing about that.We both have many problems .Trolling really doesn't change anyting.

While I understand chinese b#tthurt flowing freely on the thread, some pakistanis hating on japanese is taking their servile attitude too far. Japan has been one of their most benevolent unconditional donors throughout. What a bunch of small hearted servile ingrates!
Threat?no, if can read Chinese you will find few people in China care about that .

Threat?no, if can read Chinese you will find few people in China care about that .
he didn't say threat, he said specifically about this thread.
anyway, the chinese point of view is irrelevant. If India and Japan happen to have convergent interests, of course they will take steps to enhance the relationship.

Ok, Chinese friends we know what Japs did to you guys was heinous and inhumane but that was past . They are different people now . And don't bring your burnt ***'s in every thread .

My Indian brother's why you feeding trolls ? They will come back again and again. Let those burn in jealously who can't withstand Indo-Jap friendship.

Ok, Chinese friends we know what Japs did to you guys was heinous and inhumane but that was past . They are different people now . And don't bring your burnt ***'s in every thread .

My Indian brother's why you feeding trolls ? They will come back again and again. Let those burn in jealously who can't withstand Indo-Jap friendship.

The youth are new generation but not the country. The relationship between two countries today is not hard to understand that. It's impossible to pass the behaviors they did like yours .
And personally I don't think someone feels that jealous as you thought.

I wonder if the enthusiasm this time will match that for Queen Elizabeth's state visit in 1961? I'm sure there's no excitement in India like the excitement and reverence of hailing the monarch.

Now to put things in context Indians feel very good about Japan for what ever they are and were. we dont like them because we want to form an alliance against China or any third nation but because a lot of our progress is because of Japan and the ties are heartwarming.

Buddhism and the intrinsically linked Indian culture had a great impact on Japanese culture, still felt today, and resulted in a natural sense of amicability between the two nations.

The fortyseven letters of the Japanese alphabet are said to have been devised after the pattern of the Sanskrit alphabet by the Japanese Buddhist saint Kobo Daishi (774-835 AD). The arrangement of the Japanese syllabary based on the Sanskrit system is also attributed to the influence of Bodhisena in Japan, which, according to Riri Nakayama, “will continue as long as the Japanese language continues to exist”

Indian- Japanese ties are scaling new heights because of geo political convergence of both countries on multiple issues

And the trend will continue; I hope we enter JV for projects like NG MCH(Medium Combat Helicopter) and AMCA.

There are may other fields where increased co operation with Japan will benefit India.

And the trend will continue; I hope we enter JV for projects like NG MCH(Medium Combat Helicopter) and AMCA.

There are may other fields where increased co operation with Japan will benefit India.

Yes a beginning has been made first time in defense relation with japan, they have offered us that amphibious plane

Big hands for India-Japan true friendship..We have all right to make a real bond with real friend..Welcome move and more welcome Targets...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom