What's new

Japanese Emperor coming to India this month

Devanagari sounds phonetic, we don't need other script or Romanization to learn our mothertongue, stop posting random pictures from internet. The pictograph you posted is a painting session, you still need imported Latin script to learn your own mothertongue. :omghaha::omghaha:

You love to contradict yourself, your very own signature at the bottom of each post is written in romandevanagari. Jo dar gaya, samjho wo mar gaya. Evidence before your eyes, you cannot deny! :shout:

I know you're desperate, but you still need to argue intelligently. Our mother tongue is 4000 years old, latin script was not even invented yet.:omghaha:

Devanagari sounds phonetic, we don't need other script or Romanization to learn our mothertongue, stop posting random pictures from internet. The pictograph you posted is a painting session, you still need imported Latin script to learn your own mothertongue. :omghaha::omghaha:

Then how do ancient Chinese learn Chinese language? o_O (Those are Pinyin BTW & that hand seems Caucasian)

Here's a story. Back when Marco Polo went to China, he offer the Chinese to learn how to write Latin language to use on their writing, but then the Chinese offer him to learn Chinese Language because the Chinese sees the Latin language to be "inadequate" compared to the Chinese language.

You love to contradict yourself, your very own signature at the bottom of each post is written in romandevanagari. Jo dar gaya, samjho wo mar gaya. Evidence before your eyes, you cannot deny! :shout:

I know you're desperate, but you still need to argue intelligently. Our mother tongue is 4000 years old, latin script was not even invented yet.:omghaha:

How does it prove I learnt in elementary school to learn my mothertongue, prove it..:wacko:

I learnt Devanagari script in pre-school to learn Hindi while Chinese use imported Roman script to learn their mothertongue and then shamelessly claim, they don't follow foreign culture. :omghaha::omghaha:

We still have our native languages thriving and we don't force our linguistic minorities to stop using their language... The problem is, the world has evolved to phonetic scripts, you are still stuck in pictograms

Are you a Fucking Moron Perhaps? Did you know that Chinese language is Superior compared to other languages. With Chinese character you can cut down on what you have to write & another thing because Chinese language is pictogram meaning anyone that learn Chinese can understand it.

BTW More people now learning Chinese more than ever. So I don't think the "world is moving on" as you said.

Then how do ancient Chinese learn Chinese language? o_O (Those are Pinyin BTW & that hand seems Caucasian)

Here's a story. Back when Marco Polo went to China, he offer the Chinese to learn how to write Latin language to use on their writing, but then the Chinese offer him to learn Chinese Language because the Chinese sees the Latin language to be "inadequate" compared to the Chinese language.

To teach Mandarin to everyone in China and to discontinue the use of other Chinese dialects. The pictographic script was useless to teach Mandarin to everyone in China, so they adopted Western Alphabets.

Latin script is insufficient even for Hindi language. In India, we even use Devanagari script as a key to learn to pronounce English words. The English-Hindi dictionary we use in India, contains Devanagari pronunciation of words of English language.

How does it prove I learnt in elementary school to learn my mothertongue, prove it..:wacko:

I learnt Devanagari script in pre-school to learn Hindi while Chinese use imported Roman script to learn their mothertongue and then shamelessly claim, they don't follow foreign culture.

Your lie had been exposed twice. Now make it thrice, after British colonization, you learn Hindi and English and later romandevanagari, your mother tongue is a mix of all three.

Comprehension problem? I was talking about hiragana/katakana , they are of course refined cause they are user friendly and phonetic ... kanji is pictogram

LOL if you know anything about the Japanese you should know they use Kanji (chinese characters) for almost everything.

Hiragana (for chinese characters) or katakana (for western language) is merely a crutch to learn Kanji. People who uses hiragana is still kids while adult uses Kanji.

Japanese Katakana / Hiragana script is phonetic.. only kanji is still similar to chinese script..
Japanese women refined chinese scripts and made it phonetic as chinese script as such is not perfect match for japanese language

Indian education system at its best.

I had one semester Japanese when I was at uni and my Japanese teacher told me that knowing many kanji characters in Japan is regarded like in Germany knowing a lot of Greco-Roman vocabularies. The more you know the more educated you are regarded in society.

Hiragana and katagana is kiddy script.

Your lie had been exposed twice. Now make it thrice, after British colonization, you learn Hindi and English and later romandevanagari, your mother tongue is a mix of all three.

What is Romandevanagari. :omghaha: You need the imported Latin Alphabets to learn to pronounce mandarin words of your pictographs in school, we don't learn our language in foreign script. :wacko: Crude Romanization is used by netizens but only Chinese use them to learn their mother tongue and then shamelessly claiming of no foreign influence. :omghaha:

To teach Mandarin to everyone in China and to discontinue the use of other Chinese dialects. The pictographic script was useless to teach Mandarin to everyone in China, so they adopted Western Alphabets.

Latin script is insufficient even for Hindi language. In India, we even use Devanagari script as a key to learn to pronounce English words. The English-Hindi dictionary we use in India, contains Devanagari pronunciation of words of English language.

So what's wrong with that? Chinese language/ Mandarin is the national language. So every one in China must learn Chinese. From the get go. The Chinese are united by a common writing system BTW, they have different dialects, but they still uses Chinese characters.

So what's wrong with that? Chinese language/ Mandarin is the national language. So every one in China must learn Chinese. From the get go. The Chinese are united by a common writing system BTW, they have different dialects, but they still uses Chinese characters.

I have no problem with it, its their language and thier choice to have two writing systems to learn their language. 
Why did u learn english then? :crazy:

Chinese love aping Western culture, nothing Chinese is left in their culture except their food or Chinese symbols and in the last make fake claims that they don't copy foreign culture trying to distribute their skyrocketing wisdom due high IQ to others. :omghaha: :omghaha:

Last edited:
How is Britain created the Indian nation have anything to do with the delusional statement such as "Japan civilize Chinese with the method of Nanking" Look at how India is now united as one political unity with English and Parliamentary Democracy. where as prior to that India subcontinent consist of various kingdoms and empires. Japanese invasion of China lasted 8 years and 14 years if you count North East China. And Japan never wholly occupied China. There is nothing wrong accepting historical facts and move on.

Please lay off the opium for a second. Had Japan not civilized China, it would still be sporting a Queue.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom