What's new

Japanese Emperor coming to India this month

Britain, America and USSR created modern China by liberating it from Japan otherwise if these liberators hadn't come Japan would have been a consist of Eastern China and Qing dynasty still be ruling Manchukuo.
If you had Half a Brain, you would have found the other missing letter "K" to associate with your name. Cheers.

When are you going to get over it? You can re-write as much history of China to appease your complex, but it won't change history. And it certainly won't change fact that British indeed ruled and created India.

Your powerless army could have done nothing without the help of these three liberators.

Your powerless army could have done nothing without the help of these three liberators.

LOL you can re-write as much Chinese history, it still doesn't change the historical fact that India was created by your British master :laughcry:

LOL you can re-write as much Chinese history, it still doesn't change the historical fact that India is a country created by the British :laughcry:

You want to discredit the efforts your liberators to liberate your nation from the Japanese. Such a thankless gesture. 
If you had Half a Brain, you would have found the other missing letter "K" to associate with your name. Cheers.

You telling me that people of poor and fragmented country like China were powerful enough the fight the Japanese army, Chinese were feeble to liberate China without the help of US, Britain and USSR.

You want to discredit the efforts your liberators to liberate your nation from the Japanese. Such a thankless gesture. 

You telling me that people of poor and fragmented country like China were powerful enough the fight the Japanese army, Chinese were feeble to liberate China without the help of US, Britain and USSR.
Like they say, "Battles are fought with the head, not with what you got" Learn something!!!

The fact is our constitution is written in our own language, yours is written in English :laughcry:

The fact is I learnt my mothertongue in my own script instead of the imported Latin Script used by Chinese to learn their own mothertongue. :sarcastic:

Like they say, "Battles are fought with the head, not with what you got" Learn something!!!

They pumped up lots of resources for the war in the East, greatly benefiting China in the war against Japan.

The fact is I learnt my mothertongue in my own script instead of the imported Latin Script used by Chinese to learn their own mothertongue. :sarcastic:

The legacy of British created India is so strong that English was made one of your national languages, alphabet is use to write Hindi. See your signature "Jo dar gaya, samjho wo mar gaya." :omghaha:

The legacy of British created India is so strong that English was made one of your national languages, alphabet is use to write Hindi. See your signature "Jo dar gaya, samjho wo mar gaya." :omghaha:

I wasn't taught that in school unlike Chinese who use foreign script to learn their own mothertongue in school. :omghaha:

Must you chinese folks bring your butthurt in every Japan related thread?

Stop being such cry babies. I mean cmon, Mao and his draconian policies has killed more Chinese than the Japs ever could have.

If you wasn't taught, how did learn you to write "Jo dar gaya, samjho wo mar gaya."? :omghaha:

What a shame, Chinese learns their mothertongue using imported script from Europe. :omghaha::omghaha:

hanyu-pinyin-master.jpg

I learned my mothertongue using my ancestral writing system. ;)

alphabet-hindi_zSlF1_65.gif

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom