What's new

Japanese Dolphins killing and massacre condemned

Yes i know,they are just as retarded.The norwegians to.There is an ongoing battle to stop them ,i hope it's soon.As i've said if you're excusing the japanese though,do some reading.If you'll search my posts i was defending them a few months ago in here,than i did a little reading.They're a bunch of nasty little buggers.
Instead of being racial, you should just limit yourself to criticizing what you think is wrong. There are good bits about japanese culture and bad bits. Nobody is perfect and no culture is.

Its just like killing any animal no need to be too emotional.
At least they kill for meat not for fun .
they can make more money if they put ticket foe spectator and even make more money to let people to kill them i love too.

i dont like japanese people but i respect their tradition so let them enjoy it . peace

There is nothing retarded about it, you are just not used to it, but its the way of life for these people. Just like slaughtering cows and lamb and chicken is the norm for us. Not everyone had the luxury of farm animals, so they had to make do with whatever that was available to them.

Indeed, but you don't see me being all sanctimonious do you?

Your apologist to whatever Japanese did and condemn whatever the Chinese did? hypocrisy much?

An european nation in 2014 can survive without butchering wild endangered animals.And those whales are indeed endangered.After they kill them all,what's next ?

Lol pilot whales are not endangered.

Its not about whether they can survive without it or not, they have grown up on this, for centuries! Say suddenly someone asks you to give up the meats/animals that your people have been used to eating, cause they feel its inappropriate, would you give it up?

Your apologist to whatever Japanese did and condemn whatever the Chinese did? hypocrisy much?

Am not apologizing or making excuses for anyone, just tryna reason here.

Instead of being racial, you should just limit yourself to criticizing what you think is wrong. There are good bits about japanese culture and bad bits. Nobody is perfect and no culture is.

What race ? Are the japanese a race now ? As a nation they're arrogant,worshippers of war criminals,defiant over their crimes to a point of sickening denial,they're closet racists believing themselves superior and they butcher Flipper.On the bright side they are smart ,good enginers and make cool video games.

Are you satisfied now ....geez...it's always about racism with some of you,take a chill pill.

Lol pilot whales are not endangered.

Its not about whether they can survive without it or not, they have grown up on this, for centuries! Say suddenly someone asks you to give up the meats/animals that your people have been used to eating, cause they feel its inappropriate, would you give it up?

Am not apologizing of making excuses for anyone, just tryna reason here.

Mute point...It was tradition for the spartans to throw handicapped children off a cliff,for medieval europeans to burn insane women as witches,etc,etc.

China working toward banning killing dog and cat and shark for consumption but Japanese government don't outlaw the killing of dolphin and shark.

At least try to curb the practice by cutting down the killing of the dolphin in half.

Mute point...It was tradition for the spartans to throw handicapped children off a cliff,for medieval europeans to burn insane women as witches,etc,etc.

Its not just some pointless tradition, its their livelihood! Not to forget these people even consume whale/dolphin meat.

In the past my nations experience famine and drought, millions been dead from starvation, China and Vietnam at war and people would eat whatever to survive.

At least try to curb the practice by cutting down the killing of the dolphin in half.

They have banned the cutting bit.

The primary method of dispatch was for a long time to cut the dolphin's throat, severing blood vessels, and death was due toexsanguination. However, the government banned this method and now the officially sanctioned method requires that a metal pin be driven into the cervical region ("neck") of the dolphin, severing its brainstem, which causes it to die within seconds, according to a memo from Senzo Uchida, the executive secretary of the Japan Cetacean Conference on Zoological Gardens and Aquariums.

Back
Top Bottom