What's new

Japanese activists land on the Senkakus amid Chinese protests and threats

Political situation(Stand off i must say) of SCS is getting more and more interested... :pop:

Unlike in earlier incidents where CCP media issued warnings, This time they are using protests.

Official 1876 Japanese map proves Diaoyu Islands belong to China

134-year-old map says Diaoyu Islands belong to China- China.org.cn

"134-year-old map says Diaoyu Islands belong to China
August 22, 2012

An official Japanese map published 134 years ago doesn't include the Diaoyu Islands, indicating that the islands were not part of Japan's territory.

w4RSq.jpg

Zheng Hailin, a Chinese scholar who has studied in Japan, shows a map he got there which doesn't include the Diaoyu Islands. [Photo / Guangming Daily]

Zheng Hailin, a Chinese scholar, went to Japan to study history and international law in the 1990s and bought a Japanese Map there. The map was published in 1876 by Japan's Army Staff Bureau and doesn't have the Diaoyu Islands on it.

According to international law, a country's official map has legal effect over its territorial claims, and Zheng's map clearly denies all claims that the Diaoyu Islands are Japan's territory.

Zheng says that according to his studies, a Chinese book from 1403 is one of the first books to have documented the Diaoyu Islands. The islands were included as part of southeast China's Fujian province in 1562.

Evidence suggests that the Diaoyu Islands have been China's territory since ancient times, and China holds territorial sovereignty over them for discovering, naming and annexing these islands."

Why China needs to fight war just to please Americans? that's the only reason that Chinese government keep this issue at low profile that doesn't mean we're hidding our head in the sand. We're more interested to displace U.S from global domination than focusing on this tiny issue: U.S has done a great efford to use Japanese to lock chinese attentions in Asia so preventing China to challenge them in other regions such Africa, Middle east or south latine America...nice try but let see if China will take the bait...:lol:

Worry more about that U.S will become a land of Latino peoples and Black peoples...I do believe that U.S will be partitioned..you will live long enought to wetness that moment...LMAO...you want to play Japanese game...we're looking for parity.

You got everybody's attention by your actions. Not by the U.S. telling other countries to look out for China. And you guys got your own massive problems internally especially by Muslims and Tibetans.

Yeah, surely US can bully anyone in the whole world today, I definitely have no objection and intention to contest against it. LOLOL...

BTW, where is the evidence for saying the above "highlighted". Proof please?

Last point, I am a singaporean chinese, not a PRC chinese. In chinese, I am called a "HuaRen" whereas PRC people are called "ChongGuoRen". Got it? LOLOL... at a white Blur King... Oooops, although very unlikely.

Um why you telling me all this crap then if you don't care? I don't care about your nationality. Its the thought that counts since the moment you first posted on this thread.

You got everybody's attention by your actions. Not by the U.S. telling other countries to look out for China. And you guys got your own massive problems internally especially by Muslims and Tibetans.

What problems?

There are 1,340 million Hans, 5 million Tibetans, and 8 million Uighurs. Furthermore, the Hans have all of the economic, military, and technological power.

Can you even find a nomadic and poor Tibetan or Uighur in the ocean of Hans in their mighty industrial cities and skyscrapers?

Fz1q7.jpg

I will give you one guess who lives in the tall towers of the capital Urumqi in Xinjiang, China.
Hint: It isn't Tibetans or Uighurs.

What problems?

There are 1,340 million Hans, 5 million Tibetans, and 8 million Uighurs. Furthermore, the Hans have all of the economic, military, and technological power.

Can you even find a nomadic and poor Tibetan or Uighur in the ocean of Hans in their mighty industrial cities and skyscrapers?

Problems that even the Chinese govt. admits its having with Tibetans or the Uighurs. I mean why would China worry about the Dalai Lama who doesn't even carry a gun?

Problems that even the Chinese govt. admits its having with Tibetans or the Uighurs. I mean why would China worry about the Dalai Lama who doesn't even carry a gun?

He's an useful political tool to unify Chinese against Indians and other foreign powers that support the separatist Dalai Lama.

It's not easy to rally 1.34 billion Hans. The Dalai Lama is a periodic reminder of the dangerous separatist forces and outside powers. He pulls all of the Hans together to unify against an external enemy.

He's an useful political tool to unify Chinese against Indians and other foreign powers that support the separatist Dalai Lama.

It's not easy to rally 1.34 billion Hans. The Dalai Lama is a periodic reminder of the dangerous separatist forces and outside powers. He pulls all of the Hans together to unify against an external enemy.

Believe what you will. He's not following Chinese government's orders or wishes.

Believe what you will. He's not following Chinese government's orders or wishes.

You misunderstood. It is widely known the Dalai Lama is the CIA's most senior operative (since the 1950s).

I was making the point that the Dalai Lama is also inadvertently useful to the Chinese government.

----------

http://www.westernshugdensociety.org/photos/dalai-lama-vietnam-war/

"As is well documented elsewhere on this site, the Dalai Lama was on the CIA payroll from 1959 until at least 1974. He was provided with $180,000 per year as ..."

The Great leap killed 45 million Chinese.

That is not technically correct.

The withholding of food by the West killed the 45 million Chinese. The West had the food, but refused to loan it to China. However, a few decades earlier, the West did save millions of communist Russians during their famine.

The West was willing to save millions of Red Russians, but not Red Chinese. You can draw your own conclusion.

In law, the West was the "actual cause" of the deaths of the 45 million Chinese. If the West had provided humanitarian aid to China (like they did to Russia) then 45 million Chinese would not have died.

So you see, the West killed the 45 million Chinese when the West withheld their food. Mao Zedong had no food to give them. He couldn't save them even if he wanted to.

What problems?

Fz1q7.jpg

I will give you one guess who lives in the tall towers of the capital Urumqi in Xinjiang, China.
Hint: It isn't Tibetans or Uighurs.
Little more work and it will almost look like a white city...if you squint at it...

on a scale on 10 being the max, our internal problems is 5, india is 9, usa 7

we wish he had a gun. his bad mouth gets stinkier when he lives in india

we dont want him to follow us for anything. just stop being nasty. practise his religion genuinely not stupid politics and dont be cheated by the indian cheerleaders

The Great leap killed 45 million Chinese.

what is india's starvation and death no? what was the figure of death due to famine in europe?

we have a large no because we have a huge pop. On a like to like scale, india is many many many times worse and the problems extend to present day.

Gather a sizeable population of all the rest of the world and calculate the total no of death caused by famine then we talk.

Little more work and it will almost look like a white city...if you squint at it...

It a modernised city inhabited with Chinese citizens. Show this to some deteriroating cities, like those in india or in usa and ask the Chinese mayor for a city planning and blue print for upgrade or a wise direction!

Back
Top Bottom