What's new

Japanese activists land on the Senkakus amid Chinese protests and threats

But times have changed. Japan has fallen behind China in economy, what to speak of it's puny self defence force vis a vis mighty PLA.

Japan has more investors in China than China and its technologies way a head of China indeed. Even now, Japan Navy's still number 1 in Asia. I am right?

Moreover, Japan earned respect for most the countries, ever since China does not and Japan will get more supports than China.

China will alone and lonely for its trouble makers ...... !!!

Japan has more investors in China than China and its technologies way a head of China indeed. Even now, Japan Navy's still number 1 in Asia. I am right?

Moreover, Japan earned respect for most the countries, ever since China does not and Japan will get more supports than China.

Just because you 'love' the Japanese doesn't mean everybody does. Speak only for yourself, would you.

LOL okay I rather argue with a cat, good day.

Just because you 'love' the Japanese doesn't mean everybody does. Speak only for yourself, would you.

This is not a Japan lover. This what I called out "the truth" and China - Chinese are barely takes it.

Just because you are Chinese and it does not means everybody does same as you. Speak only for yourself. Would you?

This is not a Japan lover. This what I called out "the truth" and China - Chinese are barely takes it.

Just because you are Chinese and it does not means everybody does same as you. Speak only for yourself. Would you?

Only if you know what's 'the truth' is and I'm, unlike you, speaking only for myself.

Other than China they have no better way to invest! india and vietnam are poor choices for investment.

if you are a part of the imperialist gangster then of course you like your members!

tell it to the russians and s koreans! they have shown no mercy to the japanese by occupying the islands in disputes!

China is too kind to its ungrateful and hostile neighbours: japan, india, vietnam, the philippines ...

Other than China they have no better way to invest! india and vietnam are poor choices for investment.

if you are a part of the imperialist gangster then of course you like your members!

tell it to the russians and s koreans! they have shown no mercy to the japanese by occupying the islands in disputes!

China is too kind to its ungrateful and hostile neighbours: japan, india, vietnam, the philippines ...

Japan is planning huge investment in India and there are talks of connecting India with ASEAN via a road link through Myanmar.

But times have changed. Japan has fallen behind China in economy, what to speak of it's puny self defence force vis a vis mighty PLA.

Japan can rapidly militarize with massive Industries, plus, Japan has long history of Naval warfare and most importantly Japan is not alone with the USN on her side.

364ae1ef238172e5b3775bd6170318ac_original.jpg

time is on our side. be patient.
after 20 years we will be more stronger to break the balance.
do not let die USA benefit form the current Island crisis. after all the USA is our future enemy No.1/

we should deal with philipine first.

diaoyu Island is not our primary target. our target is take Okinawa Prefecture or independend of okinawa
south china sea is the priority.

China Conflicted Over Anti-Japan Protests

Popular Chinese websites on Monday ran photos from anti-Japan protests across the nation, showing images of flipped-over and smashed Japanese-model cars in apparent reaction to a China-Japan dispute over a clutch of rocky islands.

But in a country where deep-seated mistrust of Japan is apparent even in China’s most cosmopolitan cities, an unusual number of voices both online and in state-run media argued that protesters from Shenzhen to Shenyang went too far.

Going Too Far: China Conflicted Over Anti-Japan Protests - China Real Time Report - WSJ

------------------------------------------------

Tensions between Japan and China close to boiling point after Japanese activists scramble onto disputed island and raise national flag

Tensions between Japan and China threatened to boil over yesterday in a row over a group of disputed islands.
Around ten right-wing Japanese activists swam ashore the main island in the Senkaku archipelago and raised the national flag.
They carried out the stunt to call on China to give up its claim to the islands, which are under Japanese control.

Senkaku Islands: Japanese protestors raise flag on Senkaku Islands angering China | Mail Online

article-2190567-149C58C2000005DC-78_634x402.jpg

Back
Top Bottom