What's new

Japan unveils massive $110 billion plan for Asia’s infrastructure to counter China

Many Japanese products already produced out side of China
But they still lacks competence as price too high..
Moving out of China can save you only around 10%..
But problem of Japanese product is surely the manufacturing cost of China..

Regarding cost, i think we solved this with the monetary easing policies. Afterall, Japanese export rate and manufacturing data is quite positive.

Japanese manufacturing: best since February - fastFT: Market-moving news and views, 24 hours a day - FT.com

Japan manufacturing activity rebounds in May - Business Insider

Japan manufacturing sector expands in May as China remains in contraction

YOISH!

Have you ever considered being an economist or working for an international financial organisation like the world bank?
You are quite knowledgeable in economics, I agree with all you said. :cheers:

Thanks mate, I am already working in a private bank making some 50 cents, not easy living in Shanghai you know how expensive things are!

@nihongjin1051 : Calm down would you bro? Don't fuel ultra-nationalism. Japan is obviously top-class advanced and have tremendous overseas clout, no doubt, however in terms of national strength both China and Japan have pros and cons. It's even unfair to compare the resources of a continental-sized China to Japan. Therefore while competing heavily from a strictly pragmatic business POV, the Japanese government should not let geopoltics (mostly US-driven), nationalism (which is even more dangerous than contemporary geopolitics, given the known history of Imperial Militarism) get into the head of business decision & planning. We are merely keyboard strategists here, so cheer up bro!

Just because I use them doesn't mean I have to respect Japs.
I respect Japan as a successful country in terms of economy and technology````and others I am not quite found of it, especially their odd trait and their disgusting past

You are right.
Abe san`s economy is working, Japanese trading is improving these days
But it will not solve the problem of Japan unless Japanese people is willing to accept similar living standard/salary like Korean and Chinese.

lol! It's literally twice the amount of funds the AIIB has, lol.

Let's begin the rapid investment in ASEAN! Rise! Greater East & Southeast Asian Co-Posperity Sphere !

:)
thats the old slogan Japanese nazi army to cover their plunder/rape/invasion in world war 2. PROSPERITY MY A$$>

You are right.
Abe san`s economy is working, Japanese trading is improving these days
But it will not solve the problem of Japan unless Japanese people is willing to accept similar living standard/salary like Korean and Chinese.

Japanese corporate management , in lieu with strategic management policies regarding production quota already addressed the issue of the 'expensive' Japanese labor by promoting large scale robotics in the country. I would invite you to visit Japanese manufacturing sites in Japan , you will see that the only humans in production are more or less project engineers, staff mechanical engineers, industrial engineers and some professional technicians. Much of the large scale production is now satisfied through robotics, which is higher in efficiency, and human error is nill.

Non-essential personnel is no longer needed. Essential personnel duties that cannot be replaced through robotics is transferred abroad, example, in China, and other parts of ASEAN, South Asia.

I hope you understand.

u=3550150633,1778886011&fm=21&gp=0.jpg

nu2004082809.jpg

Back
Top Bottom