What's new

Japan unveils massive $110 billion plan for Asia’s infrastructure to counter China

Look at how some of the members (the ones supposedly from China) even question the viabileavedf Japanese business moves from China to other parts of Asia. lol.

China as the center for Japanese overseas production is ... replaceable. That is just the simple, cold, hard, truth. One that will be more visible as times progresses.

Mark my words.

To be honest, i disagree with you on this bro. If China was so easily replaceable Japanese and western companies would have long vacated /leaved the country long time ago, but they haven't, but they haven't, instead they have been steadily increasing their investment in the country. As i said before, bussinemen know where /which country are offers them the best ROI, if they think its Vietnam, Thailand or even Iran then they will invest.They don't care one bit about politics /rivalry between countries. That's the sad truth. So no, Japanese companies won't leave China anytime soon, just like our companies won't leave China anytime soon as well. Do you even know the amount of revenue most western, South Korean and Japanese companies derive from China and the profits they make from producing /exporting to the world market? Lool I posted an article about apple making over 30billion in sales in China last quarter alone.

So we on PDF can dream of aligning our countries investment towards 'friendly countries ', but businessmen/investors don't care about that when making their decisions, after all they know better where to channel their investments /capital than we PDF keyboard warrior civilians. Lool

Afterall the fact that China has now overtaken the U. S as the world's largest FDI recipient is not by luck /coincidence. It's not like western /Japanese love China that much (not at all), but when it comes to business companies make practical /pragmatic decisions which they think will better serve their companies and shareholders.:bounce: So if any country out there thinks because it's a democracy or friendly to we in the west then it ought to receive the bulk of our fdi then I'm afraid it will have to wait till judgement day. Lool good supply chain, educated /discipline workforce , adequate infrastructure etc are what matters, not your friendly relations with any country unfortunately. :confused:

Last edited:
Look at how some of the members (the ones supposedly from China) even question the viability of Japanese business moves from China to other parts of Asia. lol.

China as the center for Japanese overseas production is ... replaceable. That is just the simple, cold, hard, truth. One that will be more visible as times progresses.

Mark my words.
your words bare zero professionalism and creditably```I might as well to say 'Japan will be destroyed by Godzilla in future, Mark My Words'

as much as you want to deny, we will put where you actually belong just like in the past, as geographically, culturally and economically, Japan is under Sinosphere

For example, in the Philippines, Japan has a massive presence in one of their provinces called Cebu. Japan has helped develop Cebu's Industrial Park , and is home to several hundred multi-billion dollar Japanese firms already operating in the Philippines. This is merely one of the home bases in the Philippines.

@hans , please take a look. Remember, this is just in one specific area in the Philippines. We have dozens of other major hubs throughout this country.

DSC_0907.jpg

Asiatown_IT_Park.jpg

invest_0.jpg

cebu_buildings_nighttime04.jpg

Japan can also be replaceable as China can offer cheaper but similar quality products..
That is just the simple, cold, hard, truth.
Japan economy problem much related to the competition from Korea and China.
Products from Japan is not bad. Yet they are simply too expensive comparing with similar Korea and China products

Please observe Cebu City's Port. This is the center of Japanese production in the central region of the Philippines.

Port-of-Cebu.jpg

boats-and-ferries-016.jpg

MICT-Berth-Aprilshot41.jpg

Japanese businesses moving from China to other markets is but a natural eb and flow, my friend. Even the United States is even scaling back from China, for example, they're even slowly moving some of their manufacturing plants from China to ASEAN, and even to Mexico and Latin America.

'some', 'example'. 'slowly' ````etc, yes give me more convincing and evident words to argue your deluded theory

your words bare zero professionalism and creditably```I might as well to say 'Japan will be destroyed by Godzilla in future, Mark My Words'

as much as you want to deny, we will put where you actually belong just like in the past, as geographically, culturally and economically, Japan is under Sinosphere

The gist of your message is, "stay with us or ELSE"

I think there is no intellectual discourse to be had here.

Yes, the business man only cares profit..
They won`t waste their money on so-called friendly countries..
Also China is very very friendly to the investors..
They offer good terms, good tax rate, you got cheap but efficient labor, good base infrastructure,
besides you get one of the biggest market in the world.
For a businessman, how could you say no!

To be honest, i disagree with you on this bro. If China was so easily replaceable Japanese and western companies would have long vacated /leaved the country long time ago, but they haven't, but they haven't, instead they have been steadily increasing their investment in the country. As of said before, bussinemen know where /which country are offers them the best roi, they don't care one bit about politics /rivalry between countries. That's the sad truth. So no, Japanese companies won't leave China anytime soon, just like our companies won't leave China anytime soon as well. Do you even know the revenue most western, South Korean and Japanese companies derive from China and the profits they make from producing /exporting to the world market? Lool we on PDF can dream of aligning our countries investment towards 'friendly countries ', but businessmen/investors don't care about that when making their decisions, after all they know better where to channel their investments /capital than we common pdf keyboard warrior civilians. Lool
Afterall the fact that China has now overtaken the U. S as the world's largest fdi recipient is not luck /coincidence. It's not like western /Japanese love China that much (not at all), but when it comes to business companies make practical /pragmatic decisions which they think will better serve their companies and shareholders

Yes, the business man only cares profit..
They won`t waste their money on so-called friendly countries..
Also China is very very friendly to the investors..
They offer good terms, good tax rate, you got cheap but efficient labor, good base infrastructure,
besides you get one of the biggest market in the world.
For a businessman, how could you say no!

LOL!

Of course there's money in China, but there's also ALOT of money in business operations in ASEAN, South Asia. Japan scaling back from China doesn't mean Japan will stop trade relations with China, lol. Its just that our major production will transition from China-based operation to other parts of Asia.

:)

Many Japanese products already produced out side of China
But they still lacks competence as price too high..
Moving out of China can save you only around 10%..
But problem of Japanese product is surely NOT the manufacturing cost of China..

LOL!
Of course there's money in China, but there's also ALOT of money in business operations in ASEAN, South Asia. Japan scaling back from China doesn't mean Japan will stop trade relations with China, lol. Its just that our major production will transition from China-based operation to other parts of Asia.
:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom