What's new

Japan unveils massive $110 billion plan for Asia’s infrastructure to counter China

We can easily replace China as a supplier base, there are plenty of more affordable host countries that can do this such as ASEAN member states, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka. In fact, as China's standard of living continues to increase, it becomes even more practical to move out of China.

Good luck finding a replacement, however. :)

We can easily replace China as a supplier base, there are plenty of more affordable host countries that can do this such as ASEAN member states, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka. In fact, as China's standard of living continues to increase, it becomes even more practical to move out of China.

Good luck finding a replacement, however. :)

So, what are Japan waiting for?:-)

Indeed, good news for us as we spend less, besides, working in newly developed asian countries will be great and serve as a conduit for increasing Japanese-ASEAN, Japanese-Indian, Japanese-Bangladeshi, Japanese-Sri Lankan, Japanese-Pakistani relations ---- an investment today is for the benefit of Asia's tomorrow.

Let us all realize the fruition of the Greater East, South & Southeast Asian Co Prosperity Sphere

459186_3879707_lz.jpg

Japanese Crane, in calligraphic model

Let us all realize the fruition of the Greater East, South & Southeast Asian Co Prosperity Sphere

459186_3879707_lz.jpg

Japanese Crane, in calligraphic model

The bird looks very old and poor.LOL!
But it has a very big mouth.:wave:

We have $1.2 Trillion on Pension funds , and a FOrEX of over $1.5 Trillion.

We have ALOT of money, lol

That's about $2.7 Trillion .....

Please forgive them. In my street there are a lot of chinese who have the same nouve riche/look down upon others mindset. You see when you and your lineage for time immemorial were workers on farms and you became wealthy within 1 generation ego floods your mind and you think you are the greatest when reality is quite different.

Please forgive them. In my street there are a lot of chinese who have the same nouve riche/look down upon others mindset. You see when you and your lineage for time immemorial were workers on farms and you became wealthy within 1 generation ego floods your mind and you think you are the greatest when reality is quite different.

Absolutely, its better to be the silent type yet carry deep pockets.

For example, one of the Indian execs soon to be leading Yahoo Japan, Mr. Arora, is actually a billionaire. But he's actually quite humble, down to earth. As I've read in Japanese media. That's exactly the type of leadership that propels companies to the top, which he has done for Google Inc and Softbank. :)

Absolutely, its better to be the silent type yet carry deep pockets.

For example, one of the Indian execs soon to be leading Yahoo Japan, Mr. Arora, is actually a billionaire. But he's actually quite humble, down to earth. As I've read in Japanese media. That's exactly the type of leadership that propels companies to the top, which he has done for Google Inc and Softbank. :)

Actually when we become wealthy we become even cheaper (idk how this is possible) than we are. I have one relative who has upwards of 20$ million. If you look at him, his house, what he wears, etc you would think the is on welfare. Personally I don't like that extreme either. One must buy within their means what they need without showing off to the world what they have.

Actually when we become wealthy we become even cheaper (idk how this is possible) than we are. I have one relative who has upwards of 20$ million. If you look at him, his house, what he wears, etc you would think the is on welfare. Personally I don't like that extreme either. One must buy within their means what they need without showing off to the world what they have.

100% agree with you @Lucid Thoughts , we have to buy within one's means. What's the saying? "if you have wine tastes, don't have beer pockets.."

lol

all I can care about this news is that word 'may'```lol, cheering with Indian make you acting like them

Why is it that you are not happy to see this move ? Its as if some Chinese members here want Japan to stay in China.

LOL

100% agree with you @Lucid Thoughts , we have to buy within one's means. What's the saying? "if you have wine tastes, don't have beer pockets.."

lol

Very true. To me charity is really what life is about.

In the Atharva Veda it says "In the pursuit of wealth, man descends onto the level of a beast. Money is of the nature of manure. Piled up in one place, it pollutes the air. Spread it wide; scatter it over fields; it rewards you with a bumper harvest."

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom