What's new

Japan unveils massive $110 billion plan for Asia’s infrastructure to counter China

Wow so you people do read or google i mean you guys are authorized to google something as long its for your state.
I don't understand what you are talking about. Don't harass me and stay in Jericho

View attachment 224107
We modern CHINESE should be more positive and should focus on boost ourselves.
We are aiming the NO.1 of the world.
We only know about that, we only care about that.
Who we will surpass, who will stop us striding, we don't give A damn.
We can't complain that we don't win because some is stronger than us. Even hate him.
We don't hate, we learn, we respect.

China! China!

You point out of an important feature of what you called "the Modern Chinese", when referring to the current youth of Chinese society.

What I have learnt is these Modern Chinese are more open, agressive and confident. They are not hesitant to confrontation, bearing some traits of Meiji Japanese eliets.

Those I met from Taiwan and Hongkong are more traditional Asians, shy, less confident and avoiding confrontation.

I have not yet figure out the reason. The growing Chinese power, or western influence from Maxims/communism?

But I agree a few are more pro vanity, bragging your achievement day by day, but showing limited support to your people in Myammar as in earlier thread.

Again the Myanmar government should be condemned by international community to abuse its minorities. Both China and the U.S. , Russia, India, Japan alike are responsible for the humanity disaster in that country.

You point out of an important feature of what you called "the Modern Chinese", when referring to the current youth of Chinese society.

What I have learnt is these Modern Chinese are more open, agressive and confident. They are not hesitant to confrontation, bearing some traits of Meiji Japanese eliets.

Those I met from Taiwan and Hongkong are more traditional Asians, shy, less confident and avoiding confrontation.

I have not yet figure out the reason. The growing Chinese power, or western influence from Maxims/communism?

But I agree a few are more pro vanity, bragging your achievement day by day, but showing limited support to your people in Myammar as in earlier thread.

Again the Myanmar government should be condemned by international community to abuse its minorities. Both China and the U.S. , Russia, India, Japan alike are responsible for the humanity disaster in that country.
I think many of CHINESE could be the manifest and typical representative of new CHINESE like shotgunner and andrew Jin, they are well educated even could be called intellectual . These class of CHINESE think independently and have global version thus they could accept and manipulate different voices which come from varies of stances.
I think not all Chinese could be called New if judge from this criteria. So I call them a cluster of Chinese. The biggest divergence I think is whether the globalization happened on their own, The ideology is going to diverge by this process. Just like that period you mentioned Meiji restoration. Japan opened to the world and Japanese started to think like what entrepreneur or businessman think. People are more civilized and society is more mature if compare with Japan's medieval period.
They behaves( fit for the contemporary) more civilized( Drink afternoon tea and follow the regorous courtesies) like real gentlemen and ladies. But what they work( not behave) are more offensive( just like the diplomatic style they manifested after restoration to the dawn of WW II) financier were financed properties, generals are thinking how to exploit and invade, just like what those rich and strong Capitalist Countries did( G8 members) So subtle right hah? You see the resemblance?
But many Chinese maybe aggressive, or radical, that's different, I think it's fussy to say, aggressive, on doing what? If they are keep their interest, they should be aggressive because they have capable captain to roar loud. But I don't think they will do so like a gentleman of Japan in that period, Chinese are inherently modest, and 100+ years have passed, people are even more civilized and globalized and the sense of identity is growing bigger(very significant), new Chinese are based on these two elements, those who lose the former one would give you a impression of aggressive.....Not only Chinese, most of the radical person comes from the low level of society pyramid, right?
Relatively, HK and TW citizen have higher average, so you know...
A place would be more modest and mature( people manifestation) if English pervades better as the second language.
But as I know more, I find myself a better patroit, a reasonable patroit.
Those HK demonstrators are real brutal and truly offensive, although they look like well educated and progressive. But why they call me mainland bustards and 扑街(*** hole) and hitted my friend? She is just a lovely 21 years old Singapore student who speak orthodox putonghua...

Bragging our achievement... why you used that verb? I realize some one's myth is annoyance but I think the construction is still respectable, and I think sometimes this "myth" is for reserving, some People are quite confident to accuse other countries and never ever use mirror. You don't feeling good to us is sometimes you don't know us well, so no sense of identity or not ample. Yeah this is because CHINESE English is too hellish... in a way, like mine.
Your perspective is profound and thank you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom