What's new

Japan unveils massive $110 billion plan for Asia’s infrastructure to counter China

My main problem with some Chinese members on here is that they seem to really believe their country is a saint /non aggressive /forever peaceful /innocent country who has never done anything bad and is benevolent to all, nor has it ever engaged in any dirty geo political games, and consider any other rival as a evil/the bad guy. LMAO. When some people think like that then it's difficult to have any meaningful conversation with them. Though are are quite a few sane /sensible Chinese members on here like Chinese dragon, hu yongshan, shortgunner etc just to name a few.

Well that's the thing about nationalism , right my English Buddy? There's just a wee bit issue with nationalism we all can't get past. Its called 'Subjectivity'. LOL!

Lool you proved my point even more superpower China :rofl: you are indeed even more funny than superboy .:lol:

ROFLMAO!

At least this one doesn't go on and on about DSI. Well,...

Really? look at your avatar:-) .

The Rising Sun is the flag of the current JMSDF.

So there's no issue here. :)

We still even use the same anthem ,

Well that's the thing about nationalism , right my English Buddy? There's just a wee bit issue with nationalism we all can't get past. Its called 'Subjectivity'. LOL!

ROFLMAO!

At least this one doesn't go on and on about DSI. Well,...

The Rising Sun is the flag of the current JMSDF.

So there's no issue here. :)
a man can't face the dirty past can't make wise decision in the future.

Lool you proved my point even more superpower China :rofl: you are indeed even more funny than superboy .:lol:

You said China has to catch up to Japan.

I showed you how China is number 1 or 2 in most of those categories.

I want you to read the full list. Don't just skim through it.

Catch up what? Japanese debt or aging population?

Brish still leads US in some high tech field , that does not make US aiming to catch up with UK.

Nope Japan still leads China in many fields. If China was to achieve even half of what Japan has achieved in productivity per head /efficiency, then believe me even the mighty U.S will stand no chance at all against China. How come a 1.4billion country with a massive land and huge resources have barely twice the GDP of a small island nation with barely 150million people and virtually no natural resources ? if anything you should be more humble, and stay silent while trying to catch up, it's not really the time to boast just yet. Lol

Nope Japan still leads China in many fields. If China was to achieve even half of what Japan has achieved in productivity per head /efficiency, then believe me even the mighty U.S will stand no chance at all against China. How come a 1.4billion country with a massive land and huge resources have barely twice the GDP of a small island nation with barely 150million people and virtually no natural resources ? if anything you should be more humble, and stay silent while trying to catch up, it's not really the time to boast just yet. Lol

Well said, my English Buddy ! :) :)

Couldn't say it better myself.

And , trust me, my Vietnamese friend, Vietnam will receive her fair share of this... $110 Billion investment from Japan to ASEAN.

Stick with Japan, and you shall never go hungry....ever. ;)

8-)8-):D
I wish you all the best. also, a military strong JP is very welcome in the region to keep the balance of powers.

We are ahead of Japan. Per capita is living standards, not global power. Global power is measured in absolute numbers. The fact that China has 1.3 billion people means is an advantage for China as it has a lot more room to improve despite China already having surpassed Japan.

it's just matter of time, we sure will surpass them and lead again

We are ahead of Japan. Per capita is living standards, not global power. Global power is measured in absolute numbers. The fact that China has 1.3 billion people means is an advantage for China as it has a lot more room to improve despite China already having surpassed Japan.
they are political dwarf.

I wish you all the best. also, a military strong JP is very welcome in the region to keep the balance of powers.

Thank you for that wonderful appraisal, my Vietnamese Friend. And look forward to maturation of Japanese-Vietnamese Strategic Partnership.....

My main problem with some Chinese members on here is that they seem to really believe their country is a saint /non aggressive /forever peaceful /innocent country who has never done anything bad and is benevolent to all, nor has it ever engaged in any dirty geo political games, and consider any other rival as a evil/the bad guy. LMAO. When some people think like that then it's difficult to have any meaningful conversation with them. Though are are quite a few sane /sensible Chinese members on here like Chinese dragon, hu yongshan, shortgunner etc just to name a few.
many chinese are blind on one eye as they have a selective observation.

you can look at a clown such as raphael. he cries and whines about the news the US discriminates and insults chinese in one thread, while in other thread he insults vietnamese members, and even promotes hatred against vietnam in another thread.

I think @TaiShang is one of the most reasonable members here.

You may forgive the poor british boy.

He probably not even afford to has his own house/apartment. Since that is the only place UK government can make money.
by th way, UK is the first western country joined AIIB, just ignore him.

Back
Top Bottom