What's new

Japan unveils massive $110 billion plan for Asia’s infrastructure to counter China

Well said, my English Bu ! :) :)

Couldn't say it better myself.

Well, China's aim(which i think their leader know very well) , should be to achieve at least half of what Japan has achieved productivity wise /efficiency . If they ever manage to do that, then I'm 100% sure NO COUNTRY on earth can even dream of matching them in any field., not even the U.S of A :p::agree:

Have you seen the infrastructure and supply chain models , already present, in ASEAN countries? Look at Indonesia , the Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Burma.

Then also take a look at the rapidly developing infrastructure & supply chain of Bangladesh, India, Pakistan.

These countries are far more developed than how China was in the 1980s, 1990s. When Japan entered China.

What Japan did in China, Japan can also do in ASEAN, South Asia. In fact, we are doing just that.

He is by far one of the top 3 Chinese posters in PDF.

Japanese businesses moving from China to other markets is but a natural eb and flow, my friend. Even the United States is even scaling back from China, for example, they're even slowly moving some of their manufacturing plants from China to ASEAN, and even to Mexico and Latin America.
now you show your vassal state mentality:tup::tup:

chinese are blind on one eye as they have a selective observation.

you can look at a clown such as raphael. he cries and whines about the news the US discriminates and insults chinese in one thread, while in other thread he insults vietnamese members, and even promotes hatred against vietnam in another thread.
i sdon't have problem with Vietnamese, at least i have passion for Ho chi Minh.

Nope Japan still leads China in many fields. If China was to achieve even half of what Japan has achieved in productivity per head /efficiency, then believe me even the mighty U.S will stand no chance at all against China. How come a 1.4billion country with a massive land and huge resources have barely twice the GDP of a small island nation with barely 150million people and virtually no natural resources ? if anything you should be more humble, and stay silent while trying to catch up, it's not really the time to boast just yet. Lol

Swiss's GDP per capita is much higher than US, but who cares them?

Should we humble to Swiss to the other way around?

You sound exactly like the Qing dynasty and the KMT.

Balanced view on Japan? That's like saying to have a balanced view on barbaric serial killing monsters.

Japan exterminated 33 million Chinese human beings, raped Chinese women, used Chinese as guinea pigs for chemical and biological programs, and stole Chinese lands. They deserve utterly zero, and I mean ZERO respect.

Stop trying to defend and respect a barbaric country like Japan that elected a fascist leader that shows no respect to China and Chinese by constantly visiting the shrine that worships Japanese monsters. Do you remember Abe sitting in a plane with the number '731'? Do you know what Unit 731 is?

DO NOT EVER SHOW RESPECT TO PEOPLE THAT DON'T RESPECT YOU.......EVER!

Do you understand what I'm saying to you right now?

Calm down my bro, now let's see this fact, Abe is indeed a right-wing revisionist, his acts should be condemned by pacifists, both domestic and abroad. That's why I just said the people of Japan, the ones cool-headed, shouldn't let radical politicians like his faction to add geopolitics and even worse nationalism into the country's business planning like TPP, staying away from AIIB and go solo with its own version in form of a $110 billion or whatsoever. If the domestic voice of cool-headedness is not strong enough to steer its administration away from radical revisionism, sure external voices should be made loud, and strong.

Wether China welcome it or not, a strong US presence in Japan has served the purpose of keeping a lid on revival of Imperial Militarism since WWII. However with a waning US relative strength, hence influence, such a stabilizing force is now in question. If this is compounded by a proactive drive from the US neocon warhawks, on purpose to counter China, then the politics in Tokyo may become even more radically right-wing. The US factor shouldn't be left out in the equation.

How China should react then? That will be a long debate, now let's continue bros! :-)

i sdon't have problem with Vietnamese, at least i have passion for Ho chi Minh.

If you can have passion for Ho Chi Minh, why not for Togo Heihachiro ?

ADMIRALTOGO.jpg

Supreme Commander of the Imperial Navy,
Admiral Togo Heihachiro
Russo-Japanese War of 1904-1905
Victor of the Battle of Tsushima Straits

But also keep in mind that Japan has higher GDP because of its tech and quality advantage..
And China is gaining the tech and improving the quality.
whats more, with higher quality and lower cost products, China will take more market share from Japan.
So you will see China going up while Japan goes down.
If you look at the GDP data, only a few year before that China has same GDP as Japan.
But soon China surpass Japan while Japan GDP in USD is declining..

Well, China's aim(which i think their leader know very well) , should be to achieve at least half of what Japan has achieved productivity wise /efficiency . If they ever manage to do that, then I'm 100% sure NO COUNTRY on earth can even dream of matching them in any field., not even the U.S of A :p::agree:

many chinese are blind on one eye as they have a selective observation.

you can look at a clown such as raphael. he cries and whines about the news the US discriminates and insults chinese in one thread, while in other thread he insults vietnamese members, and even promotes hatred against vietnam in another thread.

I think @TaiShang is one of the most reasonable members here.

Not only Chinese to be honest, some Indians here also think the same way to some extent. :D

ok MIKE just tell me what if German did't apologize for their crime in world war 2? IS THAT OK WITH YOU?
actually during the war, the british inflicted more civil casualties among german population centres than vice versa. british bombers delivered terrible blows to german cities such as cologne, hamburg or dresden.

Listen, we are talking about economic size, market size, trade, investment, finance, military, technological capabilities of China and Japan.

Japan is only ahead in a few technological areas over China and even in that the lead is not too large.

I gave you a list to prove China has surpassed Japan in many categories.

Just because Japan has a few technological areas it is ahead does not mean Japan is a more powerful country than China.

Technology should be separated into critical and non-critical technologies. If Japan is ahead of China in non-critical technologies, then it is beyond laughable to say Japan is ahead of China.

ADMIRALTOGO.jpg

Admiral Togo Heihachiro
Ho Chi Minh is a great soul while the other is..........

actually during the war, the british inflicted more civil casualties among german population centres than vice versa. british bombers delivered terrible blows to german cities such as cologne, hamburg or dresden.

What about the famine in British India ? The millions who died in said famine was more than the number of Chinese who perished in the war with Japan.

ADMIRALTOGO.jpg

Admiral Togo Heihachiro

With UK's support Russian traveled half of the earth without proper supply, then ambushed by IJN with UK's information.
UK support russian's local to Japan every day.
LOOK at the map, you can see how UK's colonies is located on russian's way to Asia.

Ho Chi Minh is a great soul while the other is..........

Ho Chi Minh was , indeed, a great anti-Imperialist power.

The same league as Admiral Togo, who's command of the Imperial Navy saw to the annihilation of the Russian Fleet.

The only Asian Power to ever defeat a great European Naval Power, ever.

Back
Top Bottom