What's new

Japan unveils massive $110 billion plan for Asia’s infrastructure to counter China

With UK's support Russian traveled half of the earth without proper supply, then ambushed by IJN with UK's information.
UK support russian's local to Japan every day.
LOOK at the map, you can see how UK's colonies is located russian's way to Asia.

Nonesense.

The Russians did so on their own accord, as per documents. Besides, the Russian Baltic Fleet fielded some of the greatest superbattleships , and heavy cruisers the world had yet seen. They were well armed, well prepared...no doubt.

Nonesense.

The Russians did so on their own accord, as per documents. Besides, the Russian Baltic Fleet fielded some of the greatest superbattleships , and heavy cruisers the world had yet seen. They were well armed, well prepared...no doubt.

Japan is just a tool made by UK to balance China then Russia.

Anglo-Japanese Alliance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia------1902 (Russo-jap war 1904)

"In the end, the common interest truly fuelling the alliance was opposition to Russian expansion. This was made clear as early as the 1890s, when the British diplomat Cecil Spring Rice identified that the United Kingdom and Japan working in concert was the only way to challenge Russian power in the region."

Last edited:
it's just matter of time, we sure will surpass them and lead again
I never said otherwise bro. But you haven't yet, reason I said its not really the time to start boasting just yet, you still have a way to go to achieve that, don't see why you should already be counting your eggs before they hatch . :undecided:

I never said otherwise bro. But you haven't yet, reason I said its not really the time to start boasting just yet, you still have a way to go to achieve that, don't see why you should already be counting your eggs before they hatch . :undecided:

Hmm, shouldn't one count eggs before they hatch? Because after they hatch, there won't be any 'eggs', just chicklets.

lol

:lol:

*drum roll*

actually during the war, the british inflicted more civil casualties among german population centres than vice versa. british bombers delivered terrible blows to german cities such as cologne, hamburg or dresden.
who started the war?

Anglo-Japanese Alliance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes we were allies back then, and our alliance did well in dealing with the Russian threat.

I have to admit, Japan's decision and selection of allies has always worked to our favor.

We always ally with the strongest (at the time).

The British then, and now the Americans.

Yes we were allies back then, and our alliance did well in dealing with the Russian threat.

I have to admit, Japan's decision and selection of allies has always worked to our favor.

We always ally with the strongest (at the time).

The British then, and now the Americans.

Well, it is the other way around. The strongest chose Japan to balance China and Russia. Since Japan is much easy to control due its size, location.

Anglo-Japanese Alliance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia------1902 (Russo-jap war 1904)

"In the end, the common interest truly fuelling the alliance was opposition to Russian expansion. This was made clear as early as the 1890s, when the British diplomat Cecil Spring Rice identified that the United Kingdom and Japan working in concert was the only way to challenge Russian power in the region."

Japanese are snakes

who started the war?
the germans. no doubt. they were the first who bombed london and other cities. targeting civilians.
but I just state the fact, as revenge, the british bombers delivered more destructions and deaths to germany.

Impressive!
Dude, do you believe it? Indeed India has a great vacancy and demand on infrastructure. Nevertheless they patently have missed their best opportunity of being prosperous, they havnt finance to back up the construction. All the thing they do is reluctant and radical

Last edited:
Listen, we are talking about economic size, market size, trade, investment, finance, military, technological capabilities of China and Japan.

Japan is only ahead in a few technological areas over China and even in that the lead is not too large.

I gave you a list to prove China has surpassed Japan in many categories.

Just because Japan has a few technological areas it is ahead does not mean Japan is a more powerful country than China.

Technology should be separated into critical and non-critical technologies. If Japan is ahead of China in non-critical technologies, then it is beyond laughable to say Japan is ahead of China.

Huh.. .which critical technologies does China have that Japan doesn't ?

Dude, do you believe itLdeed India has a great vacancy and demand on infrastructure. Nevertheless they patently have missed their best opportunity of being prosperous, they havnt finance to back up the construction. All the thing they do is reluctantly and radically.

Don't mind my friend nihonji, he's simply being diplomatic at times. Lool

Back
Top Bottom