What's new

Japan unveils largest warship since World War II

Status
Not open for further replies.
military experience like some "professionals" on the forum?
Yes.

give me a break!
No.

they have appeals only to cheerleaders!
Wrong. The contents appeals to people's sensibilities, hence the label. Not one of you Chinese here or at your playground have ever served a single term in the military. And when one of your suck-ups tried to fake his 'aviation' experience, he got busted badly.

Japan's New Warship Draws Fire

2013-08-07 07:58:06 China Daily/Agencies Web Editor: Luo Dan

China's Ministry of National Defense expressed concern on Tuesday about Japan's "continuous military buildup" and urged it to adhere to peaceful self-defense.

"Japan should reflect on its history, adhere to self-defense and the promise of following the path of peaceful development," the ministry's bureau for media affairs told China Daily. The ministry also called for Japan's neighbors and the international community to be "highly alert".
LOL joke of the day! you do mean China commies are on now "highly alert" :lol:

Izumo might carry F-35B until 2018-2020, so during next 7-8 years China just need to develop domestic aircraft carrier and spend time to finish type001A and type002 A.C. I wish China never miss this strategic time point, only PLAN CV16 can not meet the demand of China defense.

Good luck, dudes~! Chinese start to building aircraft carrier. After APAR DDG Time, China Navy also enter into A.C Time. Future Navy Power in Asia will change !
p.aspx

PS What Russian and Korean ideas for Japan Izumo class ? Do they plan to build their own Aircraft Carriers ?

@gambit

let me ask you "professional" gambit. What is your opinion on “professional” jhungary’s comment @ post #207?

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, let us prepare for war with Japan, for brothers and sisters who were killed by those Japanese fockers. This time go all out and ventilate our furry without any reservation. Let them know who is the boss of Asia.

@gambit

let me ask you "professional" gambit. What is your opinion on “professional” jhungary’s comment @ post #207?
He is correct. What do you expect me to say when the variants of the F-35 are public information?

He is correct. What do you expect me to say when the variants of the F-35 are public information?

so you two "professionals" are 100% in consensus? Correct?

and it takes almost half an hour to give this opinion of yours!

Guys, let us prepare for war with Japan, for brothers and sisters who were killed by those Japanese fockers. This time go all out and ventilate our furry without any reservation. Let them know who is the boss of Asia.
Yeah...And you would volunteer? :lol:

Spare everyone your facade of righteous vengeance. Your emotional ties to those 'brothers and sisters' are as false as Michael Jackson's face. Japan was punished and the Japanese of today is not the Japanese of yesterday. Wipe the camo paint off your face and stop pretending your keyboard is a rifle.

Japan is not part of Asia, its an island nation that has little to do with the landmass.

Is there something TECHNICALLY incorrect in post 207?

Why does the time matter? You are not that important and considering your lack of military experience, even less.

so you are avoiding the follow up answer "professional" @gambit?

Is there something TECHNICALLY incorrect in post 207?

so you agree to his comment 100%!

Why does the time matter? You are not that important and considering your lack of military experience, even less.

you claim you 're militarily experienced "professional" prove it through the on-topic questions and comments!

so you are avoiding the follow up answer "professional" @gambit?

so you agree to his comment 100%!

you claim you 're military experienced "professional" prove it through the on topic comments!
Your argument make no sense. The man said nothing TECHNICALLY INCORRECT. So why should I make any comment about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom