What's new

Japan unveils largest warship since World War II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are not alone, Russia will side with China to take on you this time. USA is not strong enough to take down both of China and Russia. When Black Obama ask Russia to turn snowden back, President Putin raise up his middle finger.
When US fall, Russia will take control of Japan , China only can take back TW, so China will still be contained in its small pond, nothing change when China team up wt Russia :pop:

When US fall, Russia will take control of Japan , China only can take back TW, so China will still be contained in its small pond, nothing change when China team up wt Russia :pop:
look who is talking big, non of your business. Concentrating on digging some oils for your living in SCS at China's mercy. Any way, why Vietnamese in this forum always riding on the high horse? Russia need China, and Contra Versa.

Russia need China, and Contra Versa.
Russia need to exploit cheap worker in China only, forget that Russia sunk ur merchant ship when violating her water ?? :pop:
wanglaokan said:
look who is talking big, non of your business. Concentrating on digging some oils for your living in SCS at China's mercy. Any way, why Vietnamese in this forum always riding on the high horse?
we just help u to realise the Truth, even its so Hurt to coward and poor trained China army:pop:

Russia need to exploit cheap worker in China only, forget that Russia sunk ur merchant ship when violating her water ?? :pop:
we just help u to realise the Truth, even its so Hurt to coward and poor trained China army:pop:

You know where Vietnam stands in front of China, trolling is not neccessary at all. Take it easy or you find it will be hard to swollow.

Russia need to exploit cheap worker in China only, forget that Russia sunk ur merchant ship when violating her water ??

Hey, man, you think Russia as developed Western countries? Wrong, it's your illusion. Russia just reluctantly entered high income group this year, about $12,000 USD, much less than South Korea or Taiwan. We only need Russia's oil. I seldom heard that Russia companies set up branch and exploit network in China, on the contrary, Taiwan companies occupy huge share of China's market. China's total trade balance with Taiwan or South Korea is several times bigger than that with Russia. But I admit that Russia indeed inherited most of USSR's military technology results and abundant resources, China still have a long way to catch up with Russia just in military sector.

We are not alone, Russia will side with China to take on you this time. USA is not strong enough to take down both of China and Russia.
You are correct. That is why Japan will take China, and we will take Russia. We promise we will not give Manchuria to Japan. :lol:

When Black Obama ask Russia to turn snowden back, President Putin raise up his middle finger.
And once Russia is defeated, Putin will find that middle finger up his own @$$. :lol:

Important, yes. Peaceful? Not at all.. :no:

The recent issues with most of your neighbors does not indicate that your country wants any peace..

they are working for their own favour

It is more like you cheerleaders are not looking for peace when the issues are arising from the east and south China seas and you poke your nose into conflicts which are none of your business

Your country pretended to be peaceful so that you can develop some minimum deterrence.

if we are not intended for peace, we are having a war with the japanese now as military answers to their provocations

So what? Its their country, their rule.. I dont see them crying all over when you added an air craft carrier.. If your country was wise enough to resolve the issue through diplomacy instead of bullying them, then they wouldn't have developed this kind of weapons in first place.

so is their worshiping the warlord temples! No weaponry is even involved there! Is this their own business?
Why these worships have been inviting condemnations/criticisms from Asian and other countries?

I dont see them crying all over when you added an air craft carrier
They were crying over this in their annual defence report

Fine. Then dont be so paranoid.. Chinese members here are acting like totally weird..

Your countrymen are cheerleading all over the place. That's what I call "weird" , very!

People should need a lecture before they post technical post here......

Many things is simply wrong, with either deliberate wrong interpretation of facts or omission of some facts..

1.) F-35B is NOT a VTOL (Vertical Take Off and Landing) aircraft, its a STOVL (Short Take Off, Vertical Landing)

You cannot operate a fully fuelled and fully armed STOVL planes off a LHD like Hyuga or Izumo, you either need a long flight deck or Ski Jump to operate a fully fuelled and armed STOVL Craft.

Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

F-35B is most likely to replace AV-8B or BAe Harrier II with navy operating long flight deck LHA or Ski Jump mini carrier, Izumo and Hyuga have NEITHER

HMS Ocean and HMS Illustrious both have similar general characteristic, both 200 (+ Change) meters long and with 32 meters beam and both weighted about 20000 tonnes, the only fact that HMS Ocean are not certified for Harrier Operation simply because they do not have Ski Jump.

2.) Japanese have their own say on what they want, they are bounded by "THEIR OWN" constitution, which they can change as they wish. They are not bounded by any treaty nor International Governance.

3.) I keep seeing people say "Carry", what you can carry DOES NOT MATTER, what you can launch did, you can carry F-35B with a Cargo ship, does that mean you can launch a F-35B on a cargo ship deck??

Please do get the facts right before you make any post here.

dont habitually pretend you are a "professional" when you are far far away from being qualified as one in the real world.

or sorry i forget Vietnam, i'm quite scared now.:rofl:

You should be, your country puts up quite a struggle against a country that's 1/14th your size.

You also forget Japan, Philippines, UK, France, Germany, India, Canada, S. Korea, etc.

dont habitually pretend you are a "professional" when you are far far away from being qualified as one in the real world.

Unless you yourself are a military general, I'd say you're not qualified to judge another person's military knowledge unless you can properly address his comments.

You should be, your country puts up quite a struggle against a country that's 1/14th your size.

when you come to a war, size of the country aint matter

You also forget Japan, Philippines, UK, France, Germany, India, Canada, S. Korea, etc.

among these group, japan will fight. indians and pinoys are shooting ducks. the other will stay neutral

Can you point out anything he said that's not credible?

and you believe the "professional"! keep on!

Considering you have no military experience what make you think you are qualified to speak about warfare in general?

Considering you have no military experience what make you think you are qualified to speak about warfare in general?

military experience like some "professionals" on the forum? give me a break! they have appeals only to cheerleaders!

when you come to a war, size of the country aint matter

among these group, japan will fight. indians and pinoys are shooting ducks. the other will stay neutral

and you believe the "professional"! keep on!

"Size don't matter"? Lets see how confident you are when your military size is the exact same as your opponent's.

Indian and pinoys can be armed. Ducks that can use a gun are pretty dangerous :omghaha:

I don't have an opinion on the professional since I admit I have little knowledge on military warfare. But I find it laughable that a person who has 0 credibility is judging another person whom they believe lacks credibility as well.

"Size don't matter"? Lets see how confident you are when your military size is the exact same as your opponent's.

Indian and pinoys can be armed. Ducks that can use a gun are pretty dangerous :omghaha:

I don't have an opinion on the professional since I admit I have little knowledge on military warfare. But I find it laughable that a person who has 0 credibility is judging another person whom they believe lacks credibility as well.

well as you have stated your have little knowledge So keep the laughing to yourself (along with the" professonals" and the cheerleaders!)

well as you have stated your have little knowledge So keep the laughing to yourself (along with the" professonals" and the cheerleaders!)

I have little knowledge about military. You have little knowledge about everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom